• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Btw I need someone credible to confirm that Gojo has reality warping, I have tried to explain that Spatial Manipulation is classified as reality warping according to vsb but they couldn't believe me, so I need someone credible to clarify this
Curse energy itself baasically warps reality already so yeah? And there is no "according to vsb" space is reality, messing with it is basically rw its just a specific aspect is all. But granting one reality warping as a whole is more about application and context for one's ability.

Curse energy itself baasically warps reality already so yeah? And there is no "according to vsb" space is reality, messing with it is basically rw its just a specific aspect is all. But granting one reality warping as a whole is more about application and context for one's ability.
Ikr, I have told @Jayy everything that manipulates reality could be classified as reality warping, I hope your explanation will open his eyes

Spatial Manipulation is one of the powers under Reality Warping, but Reality Warping in itself is a broader power since Space Manip is just a subset of its applications

I've never fully understood VSB's explanation about rw, I've always thought that you manipulate reality as a whole, not that it's basically pseudo abilities

Spatial Manipulation is one of the powers under Reality Warping, but Reality Warping in itself is a broader power since Space Manip is just a subset of its applications
@Tinodesu tbf, we're both wrong here to a degree. You disagreed abt Spatial Manip being a sub ability of RW right? and i misunderstood about the concept of RW itself

I've never fully understood VSB's explanation about rw, I've always thought that you manipulate reality as a whole, not that it's basically pseudo abilities
Manipulate reality as a whole would be granted high level reality warping though we don't really have an accurate scale for low level to the top level

@Tinodesu tbf, we're both wrong here to a degree. You disagreed abt Spatial Manip being a sub ability of RW right? and i misunderstood about the concept of RW itself
Because that sounds wrong it's not a sub-ability of reality-warping, but an ability that is classified as reality-warping

Because that sounds wrong it's not a sub-ability of reality-warping, but an ability that is classified as reality-warping
This just makes it even more confusing for me, there are so many different explanations about RW from various different people

This just makes it even more confusing for me, there are so many different explanations about RW from various different people
Warping reality is to do with altering anything in reality itself which can include altering space as a result, Neutral Limitless has a specific function to manipulate just the space around Gojo

Can we not scale Gojo above Maximum Meteor? I doubt Jogo would have such an inferiority complex after meeting Gojo if anything in his arsenal could even compare to him, it would also mean that Red is 7-B due to the x2 multiplier above Blue

Do not cook again

Spatial Manipulation is classified as reality warping according to vsb
Its not

Anyway, watched the anime just now. If we accept the anime as some sorta of canon so its completly blatant to scale Jogo's combat speed above Naobito's CT.

However, can we really do it? The anime add a lot of things. Toji fight agaisnt Geto and Gojo for exemple by itself had a ton of changes and new content

Mid is severe brain damage, all he suffered skin and flesh being torn off from the looks of it. He'd be low mid for regenerating his mid section tho since that part of the body holds important organs like the stomach, and large intestines.

Dropping Mahito vs Jogo topic
I think jogo was still holding back against Naobita, Nobara and Nanami look at the attacks he had done. His attacks varied depending on characters. He killed stronger Opponents like Naobito meanwhile Couldn't kill Nanami who was weaker than Nanami.

I mean he didn't kill Naobito there, fatally wounded but didn't 1 shot
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_138_04.jpghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_138_07.jpg
this happens like a few days after the whole shibuya debaucle

Naobita ran around just like how Naoya was stacking speed against maki
Anime also skipped the statement for two hand bullshit.

This Explanation for projection sorcery was added in previous episode it didn't had any thing for 2 hands amping any speed
all CT's are done through combination of chants and hand seals a good sorcerer can skip multiple steps to do something like moving your hand a few times to activate a CT say gojo pulling up a single finger
but losing an arm would make the process longer and less potent so there you go

it also is the same reason as to why sukuna is currently throwing around 120% slashes cause 2 mouths and 4 arms be OP

Mid is severe brain damage, all he suffered skin and flesh being torn off from the looks of it. He'd be low mid for regenerating his mid section tho since that part of the body holds important organs like the stomach, and large intestines.
didn't he regen his brain as a lighting bolt was going through it and then blew the CE through his nose?

aight found it
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_188_tokyo7_009.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_188_tokyo7_010.png
it was ripping through his brain he just regened before it killed em

yeah that’s mid regen for sure, his brain literally exploded inside his head and reformed the moment it was destroyed. Insane.

yeah that’s mid regen for sure, his brain literally exploded inside his head and reformed the moment it was destroyed. Insane.
well I don't think it fully exploded but more like it was getting shredded in the front, it then healed and by the time the lighting got to the back of his head the front healed and then the back healed right after and then he just sneezed the lighting out

well I don't think it fully exploded but more like it was getting shredded in the front, it then healed and by the time the lighting got to the back of his head the front healed and then the back healed right after and then he just sneezed the lighting out
Ngl bro that sounds way too complicated. From every time we’ve seen Kashimo’s lighting hit Hakari it just blows away whatever flesh is in its way and I think his skull extending out was meant to indicate it exploded like before.

Hakari removed the Kashimo CE from his head. It didn't exploded
I mean still was ripping his brain apart
Mid regen for sure

Also gojo and sukuna should both have mid regen per this here confirmation on how RCT of CT's works
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_230_010.png
Gojo was able to destroy a part of his prefrontal cortex 5 times in a row before the damage grew to great to properly heal and that is after all the other damage that has been done to him on top of the constant overuse of his RCT which decreased its output and same goes for sukuna who also pulled this about 2-3 times and than had his brain damaged by unlimited void and was able to repair it to a functional capacity.

I mean still was ripping his brain apart
Mid regen for sure

Also gojo and sukuna should both have mid regen per this here confirmation on how RCT of CT's works
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_230_010.png
Gojo was able to destroy a part of his prefrontal cortex 5 times in a row before the damage grew to great to properly heal and that is after all the other damage that has been done to him on top of the constant overuse of his RCT which decreased its output and same goes for sukuna who also pulled this about 2-3 times and than had his brain damaged by unlimited void and was able to repair it to a functional capacity.
Low Mid also has Regeneration based on brain though?

Low Mid also has Regeneration based on brain though?
dude severe brain damage is enough for Mid

having a part of your brain fully destroy'd is severe brain damage

like here
Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, limited brain damage, and even severe organ damage or destruction
Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage

limited brain damage would be like getting your brain severly brused through kenetic force or getting minor damage to the frontal lobe like a cut for example

Sever brain damage would be having your brain partially to outright destroy'd something that hakari, gojo and sukuna have all demonstrated the ability to regenerate from with hakari being by far the best in jackpot cuse his brain got minced

Its not

Anyway, watched the anime just now. If we accept the anime as some sorta of canon so its completly blatant to scale Jogo's combat speed above Naobito's CT.

However, can we really do it? The anime add a lot of things. Toji fight agaisnt Geto and Gojo for exemple by itself had a ton of changes and new content
yes we can. Just like how the novel is canon to the manga, it is the same for the anime based on the statements. do you want me to show them or nah?

(tho i should note that the subtitles might not be the best thing to rely on. they sometimes kinda suck. almost like Viz level.

speaking of anime, does anybody have any idea on how to find the anime with Japanese subtitles only? been lost in searching for stuff like that)

yes we can. Just like how the novel is canon to the manga, it is the same for the anime based on the statements. do you want me to show them or nah?

(tho i should note that the subtitles might not be the best thing to rely on. they sometimes kinda suck. almost like Viz level.

speaking of anime, does anybody have any idea on how to find the anime with Japanese subtitles only? been lost in searching for stuff like that)
The source material (the manga) has priority over adaptations, the anime and light novels would be secondary canon so any overlapping scenes should be overriden by the one in the manga

The source material (the manga) has priority over adaptations, the anime and light novels would be secondary canon so any overlapping scenes should be overriden by the one in the manga
Not the case here. The said anime you're talking about has Gege going over it and having pretty much a great control of the direction it goes. It won't be overridden whatsoever.

This isnt enough to make Anime > Manga. If the anime as a scene that is different from the manga, we will use the manga. You can only use the anime as a main source if you have some shit like Bleach

Back