• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Low Mid also has Regeneration based on brain though?
dude severe brain damage is enough for Mid

having a part of your brain fully destroy'd is severe brain damage

like here
Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, limited brain damage, and even severe organ damage or destruction
Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage

limited brain damage would be like getting your brain severly brused through kenetic force or getting minor damage to the frontal lobe like a cut for example

Sever brain damage would be having your brain partially to outright destroy'd something that hakari, gojo and sukuna have all demonstrated the ability to regenerate from with hakari being by far the best in jackpot cuse his brain got minced

Its not

Anyway, watched the anime just now. If we accept the anime as some sorta of canon so its completly blatant to scale Jogo's combat speed above Naobito's CT.

However, can we really do it? The anime add a lot of things. Toji fight agaisnt Geto and Gojo for exemple by itself had a ton of changes and new content
yes we can. Just like how the novel is canon to the manga, it is the same for the anime based on the statements. do you want me to show them or nah?

(tho i should note that the subtitles might not be the best thing to rely on. they sometimes kinda suck. almost like Viz level.

speaking of anime, does anybody have any idea on how to find the anime with Japanese subtitles only? been lost in searching for stuff like that)

yes we can. Just like how the novel is canon to the manga, it is the same for the anime based on the statements. do you want me to show them or nah?

(tho i should note that the subtitles might not be the best thing to rely on. they sometimes kinda suck. almost like Viz level.

speaking of anime, does anybody have any idea on how to find the anime with Japanese subtitles only? been lost in searching for stuff like that)
The source material (the manga) has priority over adaptations, the anime and light novels would be secondary canon so any overlapping scenes should be overriden by the one in the manga

The source material (the manga) has priority over adaptations, the anime and light novels would be secondary canon so any overlapping scenes should be overriden by the one in the manga
Not the case here. The said anime you're talking about has Gege going over it and having pretty much a great control of the direction it goes. It won't be overridden whatsoever.

This isnt enough to make Anime > Manga. If the anime as a scene that is different from the manga, we will use the manga. You can only use the anime as a main source if you have some shit like Bleach

This isnt enough to make Anime > Manga. If the anime as a scene that is different from the manga, we will use the manga. You can only use the anime as a main source if you have some shit like Bleach
true or if the anime simply expands on the scene without contradicting it allow us to find the true results of the feat with the Jogo naobito thing its a bit more questionable and should probably be discussed

so basically the same as what Gege and Mappa doing. Yeah I don't see any difference.

so basically the same as what Gege and Mappa doing. Yeah I don't see any difference.
The scenes that are being added in Bleach are directly stated to have been Kubo's idea, which he was unable to put into the manga due to being rushed. Not only that, but he admits that the anime is what represents his vision of the work, thus standing over the manga

JJK doesnt have it. As far im aware, we only know that Gege is helping the production and thats it (Thus the secundary canon)

The scenes that are being added in Bleach are directly stated to have been Kubo's idea, which he was unable to put into the manga due to being rushed. Not only that, but he admits that the anime is what represents his vision of the work, thus standing over the manga

JJK doesnt have it. As far im aware, we only know that Gege is helping the production and thats it (Thus the secundary canon)
Isn't that the case with most anime anyway? Where the original author oversees the work done by the studio. In BLEACH's case Kubo is not only meeting up with the staff but also specifying what to add into the anime for his completed vision, as you've already said.

Ehhhh..... I mean I suppose the guy has his way with words and he basically has a whole group of super powered individuals under him in an iligal fighting club mainly through the use of words rather than his strength so I guess we could make an argument for it
Yeah that's the reason I'm proposing that. Here is the sandbox. Btw I was wondering if Hakari domain conditions for drawing jackpot can be considered as some law manipulation. It does seem like there are many rules to follow inside of it.

Yeah that's the reason I'm proposing that. Here is the sandbox. Btw I was wondering if Hakari domain conditions for drawing jackpot can be considered as some law manipulation. It does seem like there are many rules to follow inside of it.

eh I mean those laws mainly apply to himself and certain senarios so I don't know how we are gonna argue for that

You gotta see Yuji vs Choso in the anime
true that fight was just
8RKAP94.jpg

eh I mean those laws mainly apply to himself and certain senarios so I don't know how we are gonna argue for that
I will place it as Limited Law Manipulation for himself then.
Also forgot to add Binding vow. I will fix it tomorrow.
Pls dont make the anime canon I ******* hate watching anime
I'm pretty sure even if we consider it's secondary canon we can use additional scenes from it to supporting evidence for what's in the manga.

You gotta see Yuji vs Choso in the anime
Hey regarding Hakari fought Texture Punches can we consider it as Durability negation? Idk Yuji says however he punches it hurts. I'm not sure what to do with that.

Also what ability is for removing chemical toxins from the body? I added purification but is there any other ability for that

i think this speaks out enough for itself.

also, maybe i should have added my own explanation for the reddit ones. i think it may be a bit difficult to understand the little details without looking at it from another perspective, so ill explain

"The part with Kugisaki's brain was super cool!!, Manipulating time forward and backward in individual cuts is a really difficult thing to execute in the manga!!!" (Which can be an expression of Gege thinking that this did better than he did in the manga, but I digress)
"The way Mei Mei handled her axe is way better than in the manga!!" (This is an expression of Gege thinking that the anime is better at showing things than the manga and that the anime executed it better than the manga did which imo seems imply that he agrees with it)
"Geto somehow learned cooler ways to use his technique compared to in the Manga" (I think this is pretty much of Gege approving these extra things.)

"I'm really glad Choso was way more persistent in the fight than in the manga!" (I think this is clear cut of his approval of Choso should be doing better than he did in the manga)
that's all. take these as you will. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah no if a story is being fully adapted and only depicted better in an anime medium then there is a chance the anime can be considered primary canon, especially if there are potentially vague or maybe confusing things depicted in the original due to art or some other element that’s clarified better in the anime.

Even if the anime does add certain things that was not present in the original manga, it still could be taken as the primary source, like for instance the case with Mob Psycho 100.

Hey regarding Hakari fought Texture Punches can we consider it as Durability negation? Idk Yuji says however he punches it hurts. I'm not sure what to do with that.

Also what ability is for removing chemical toxins from the body? I added purification but is there any other ability for that
Hakari's CE trait gives his CE a rough edge to it so his opponents can get hurt by making contact with his hits even if he doesn't put a lot of force behind it, we have seen that CE traits can be resisted by CE reinforcement like with Kashimo's electricity so I don't think it's really durability negation I think you can just list Aura in Hakari's P&As and describe Hakari's CE trait there

Removing toxins is Type 1 Purification

Hakari's CE trait gives his CE a rough edge to it so his opponents can get hurt by making contact with his hits even if he doesn't put a lot of force behind it, we have seen that CE traits can be resisted by CE reinforcement like with Kashimo's electricity so I don't think it's really durability negation I think you can just list Aura in Hakari's P&As and describe Hakari's CE trait there
What about pain manipulation then?
Removing toxins is Type 1 Purification
Type 3 also has same thing.

hey fellas I just realized somthing shouldn't sukuna have enhanced fear manip? we know all cursed spirits have fear manipulation through their presence and stronger curses have stronger fear manip as they can even overcome jujutsu users who have a resistence to this type of thing and cursed spirits themselves have resistence to this same fear aura by being uneffected by other curses but the moment Sukuna came out Jogo and the two sisters who themselves are curse users and as such should be able to resist that same fear manipulation that jogo has (although they are still effect noted by jogo himself) where scared so much by his aura alone (again noted by Jogo who was talking about sukuna's presence or strength which in this case would be cursed aura and energy being overwhelmingly evil)

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_112_05.jpghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_112_06.jpg
I mean him just being their scared these 3 so much that they where questioning if it was ok to breath in his presence.

So can the bug smash be used from the anime in the most recent episode?

The manga leaves how toji deals with them sort of up to interpretation an in the anime we get a proper size comparison

Have a feeling calcing the KE Toji launched one at would get tier 8 results

Back