• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

No because unlike Sukuna and Gojo domain Mahito needs to manually release his sure hit
What does that have to do with what i said? Mahito's activation of the barrier and the sure hit still happen faster

Literally one moment he activates the domain, another the barrier disappears
Yeah but we wouldn't know. But when comes to CE output jogo Outscales so I think Domain battle he would just Outscales
Fair, though in terms of pure feats of CE reserves i'd say Mahito is superior
I'm saying Jogo was stronger than 3F Sukuna meanwhile Mahito is weaker than 3F Sukuna.
Ah i misinterpreted, still i know Jogo is stronger i just think Mahito's hax are enough to pull him through

What does that have to do with what i said? Mahito's activation of the barrier and the sure hit still happen faster

Literally one moment he activates the domain, another the barrier disappears

Yeah my bad I forgot Mahito had sure hit activated same time domain activated.
Fair, though in terms of pure feats of CE reserves i'd say Mahito is superior
I doubt Jogo was constantly fighting Gojo additionally going around and killing people with his own power meanwhile Mahito was chilling with transfigured humans. Though I can see him having stocks but I don't see Mahito having more CE than Jogo.
Ah i misinterpreted, still i know Jogo is stronger i just think Mahito's hax are enough to pull him through
I doubt bro. Mahito may outhax but honestly he is not winning in a test of power..
^

I doubt Jogo was constantly fighting Gojo additionally going around and killing people with his own power meanwhile Mahito was chilling with transfigured humans. Though I can see him having stocks but I don't see Mahito having more CE than Jogo.
Mahito used a ton of big AOE attacks, used domain expansion, took several black flashes, fought two people that could directly damage his soul and needed a Maximoum output black flash to finnaly put him down, bro is a monster of stamina
Then aguess we just agree to diasgree

Mahito used a ton of big AOE attacks, used domain expansion, took several black flashes, fought two people that could directly damage his soul and needed a Maximoum output black flash to finnaly put him down, bro is a monster of stamina
No only Yuji was damaging him. He said Todo wasn't giving any damage to his soul despite using black flash.
Also Jogo used his max meteor and still had enough in the gas to keep going. He doesn't even seem to be weakened by CE lose. Especially he used most of it with Gojo and Sukuna + max Meteor.
Then aguess we just agree to diasgree
Sure 👍

Ok 👌 i thought you are referring to Todo. My mistake
Nah if Wodo could damage the soul Lahito would have gotten no diffed
5309344a37479689bb184092b7d76499.jpg

Dropping Mahito vs Jogo topic
I think jogo was still holding back against Naobita, Nobara and Nanami look at the attacks he had done. His attacks varied depending on characters. He killed stronger Opponents like Naobito meanwhile Couldn't kill Nanami who was weaker than Nanami.

Dropping Mahito vs Jogo topic
I think jogo was still holding back against Naobita, Nobara and Nanami look at the attacks he had done. His attacks varied depending on characters. He killed stronger Opponents like Naobito meanwhile Couldn't kill Nanami who was weaker than Nanami.

I thought it was pretty obvious he didn't use his full AP against Nanami and Maki

Also its good how episode shown that Naobita was stacking up speed just like Noaya if you clearly re-watch it you will know. I'm not sure if we can grant Jogo Transonic combat speed?
Naobito's top speed should be Supersonic, not Transonic. I'm not sure if we could use the ratio of distances travelled between Jogo and Naobito using a speed value for Naobito

Also its good how episode shown that Naobita was stacking up speed just like Noaya if you clearly re-watch it you will know. I'm not sure if we can grant Jogo Transonic combat speed?
Did Jogo keep up with two arm Naobito? If not then that doesn't really make sense. He's probably on par with Naobito's speed but nothing suggest its the max speed he's on par with so him being higher than subsonic+ doesn't follow.

Naobito's top speed should be Supersonic, not Transonic. I'm not sure if we could use the ratio of distances travelled between Jogo and Naobito using a speed value for Naobito
True. Not sure what the second half means but no reason to make it slightly complicated here, Jogo can keep up with Naobito is all so he's subsonic+.

Did Jogo keep up with two arm Naobito? If not then that doesn't really make sense. He's probably on par with Naobito's speed but nothing suggest its the max speed he's on par with so him being higher than subsonic+ doesn't follow.
Naobita ran around just like how Naoya was stacking speed against maki
Anime also skipped the statement for two hand bullshit.

This Explanation for projection sorcery was added in previous episode it didn't had any thing for 2 hands amping any speed
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/27861/111.0/compressed/o012.jpg
How? Naoya surpassed Subsonic speed that would be supersonic though.

Naobita ran around just like how Naoya was stacking speed against maki
Anime also skipped the statement for two hand bullshit.

This Explanation for projection sorcery was added in previous episode it didn't had any thing for 2 hands amping any speed
That doesn't matter, The source material tells us Naobito wasn't the fastest post losing an arm so Jogo can't scale to that Naobito. And stacking speed doesn't matter either, what makes Naobito and Naoya supersonic is their max speed from stacking, not stacking.

That doesn't matter, The source material tells us Naobito wasn't the fastest post losing an arm so Jogo can't scale to that Naobito.
Source material didn't say anything about losing arm reducing Naobito speed. It explained about how Projection Sorcerery works and how Naboita with his skills become the fastest Sorcerer with his speed and CT. If I have to say Naobito not having a hand just give a disadvantage in touching the opponent and freezing them.
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/27861/111.0/compressed/o012.jpg
Even Fanbook never states anything about 2 hands amping Naobito speed.
By dividing 1 second into 24 parts, his visibility becomes a 24 panels. By moving in advance, he can create a hit in certain point of the anime panel. After that, he traces the movement with high speed. Both the sorcerer himself and the object touches by the sorcerer must be made into 1/24 second for the movement to be projected, but if a failure to happen, freeze will happen for 1 second. For enemy who doesn’t know this technique, in order to freeze them with high chance, if the sorcerer hit the panel successfully, it will feel like 1 second has passed. With this technique, Naobito can perform super speed action, that he is called as the fastest sorcerer.
I don't see Naobito getting frozen by his own technique if his speed was reduced he would have frozen by that shit because of not being able to perform the high speed moments.
Naobito even had his technique active when moving.
And stacking speed doesn't matter either, what makes Naobito and Naoya supersonic is their max speed from stacking, not stacking.
?? You know this is Contradicting.

Last edited:
Source material didn't say anything about losing arm reducing Naobito speed. It explained about how Projection Sorcerery works and how Naboita with his skills become the fastest Sorcerer with his speed and CT. If I have to say Naobito not having a hand just give a disadvantage in touching the opponent and freezing them.
As your scan says

"However, that was when..."
0111-014.png

You can at best say that Jogo > Naobito's reaction speed

As your scan says

"However, that was when..."
0111-014.png

You can at best say that Jogo > Naobito's reaction speed
I'm not arguing for Jogo speed > Naobita. Naobito obviously has better travel speed. Jogo perception and reaction speed was able to keep up with every angle Naobita jumped around and started the final attack. I'm just arguing for combat & reaction speed for Jogo.

Also I'm saying disadvantage happened to Naobita as he can't freeze his opponent not downgrading his speed.
Source material didn't say anything about losing arm reducing Naobito speed. It explained about how Projection Sorcerery works and how Naboita with his skills become the fastest Sorcerer with his speed and CT.
If I have to say Naobito not having a hand just give a disadvantage in touching the opponent and freezing them.

I'm not arguing for Jogo speed Blizting Naobita. Naobito obviously has better travel speed. Jogo perception and reaction speed was able to keep up with every angle Naobita jumped around and started the final attack. I'm just arguing for combat & reaction speed for Jogo.
Naobito's reaction isnt equal to his CT speed tho. He is only capable to use propely his own power thanks to his senses of strategic framing and timing

?? You know this is Contradicting.
I'll explain, their max speed is from them reaching a point where they can't keep stacking as their body has a limit to the acceleration of the ct on activation. So without us knowing if Naobito went max speed against Jogo there's nothing to assume Jogo would scale to transonic or supersonic.

LOK posted it but yeah Naobito was only the fastest when he had two arms, now he's not, so sure Jogo scales but to a slower Naobito. Its that simple.

Naobito's reaction isnt equal to his CT speed tho. He is only capable to use propely his own power thanks to his senses of strategic framing and timing
That would still rely on his reactions. Especially since he has to account for how his opponent might move, actively follow the path he lays out, and attacks and performs his cursed technique while using his cursed technique. His CT not amping his reaction speed would mean that his reaction speed is already at the level required to utilize his cursed technique even at its higher speeds.

That would still rely on his reactions. Especially since he has to account for how his opponent might move, actively follow the path he lays out, and attacks and performs his cursed technique while using his cursed technique. His CT not amping his reaction speed would mean that his reaction speed is already at the level required to utilize his cursed technique even at its higher speeds.
Would his combat speed be equal to his reactions too?

That would be the normal assumption since he is able to to attack at these high travel speeds, but arguing a separation hasn't really been successful in the past.

@LaserPrecision I found another feat Similar to Chainsaw calculation. Can you try to calculate this also? I mean if it scales above 8-A/current calculations for Yuji.
Btw what happened to the other feat I sent regarding Sukuna punching Yuji across skyscraper?

https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/27861/161.0/compressed/r20211002_180615_009.jpg
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/27861/161.0/compressed/r20211002_180615_010.jpg

@LaserPrecision I found another feat Similar to Chainsaw calculation. Can you try to calculate this also? I mean if it scales above 8-A/current calculations for Yuji.
Btw what happened to the other feat I sent regarding Sukuna punching Yuji across skyscraper?

https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/27861/161.0/compressed/r20211002_180615_009.jpg
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/27861/161.0/compressed/r20211002_180615_010.jpg
I could but... judging from the second scan, the hole they're punching through the buildings are pretty small.

Someone should close Honored One thread it's already concluded.

Btw I need someone credible to confirm that Gojo has reality warping, I have tried to explain that Spatial Manipulation is classified as reality warping according to vsb but they couldn't believe me, so I need someone credible to clarify this

Btw I need someone credible to confirm that Gojo has reality warping, I have tried to explain that Spatial Manipulation is classified as reality warping according to vsb but they couldn't believe me, so I need someone credible to clarify this
The ability to change reality into how the person in question sees fit, while ignoring the rules of science. Users can alter any item already considered real. Any decision made in the past, any item ever created, any movement, choice, color, atom, or molecule that exists can be changed. All of existence bends to the imagination of a reality warper. Users can rewrite the laws of physics and then change them back in an instant, universes can bend to the will of a reality warper. Examples include erasing things out of existence, granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc.

Back