• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Fun fact, the zenin clan was trying to kill Megumi and others under the reason of "they are trying to unseal Gojo"
So if Maki didn't do anything
Gojo would've probably dealt with them in the same way he dealt with the higher ups, we wouldn't have gotten any Naoya impressive scenes nor a curse spirit Naoya, its all Maki's fault

Fun fact, the zenin clan was trying to kill Megumi and others under the reason of "they are trying to unseal Gojo"
So if Maki didn't do anything
Gojo would've probably dealt with them in the same way he dealt with the higher ups, we wouldn't have gotten any Naoya impressive scenes nor a curse spirit Naoya, its all Maki's fault
Fr 😭
I see only Naobito seems to have some understanding with Gojo I think. Other Zenin Clan MFS sucked.

That's because Waki is top 3 in the verse and will low diff Lenjaku
buqewhp9ld371.jpg
Bruh they could have waited for current maki feats instead of derailing my thread with Maki culling game wank.😭

Btw Naoya said no body could understand Toji except for maybe Satoru, would that imply that Toji was above Naobito
Gege in the fanbook was asked about why Naobito became the Head of the clan, he said because he's strong, but if strength was the only reason, Toji would've become the head

Btw Naoya said no body could understand Toji except for maybe Satoru, would that imply that Toji was above Naobito
Gege in the fanbook was asked about why Naobito became the Head of the clan, he said because he's strong, but if strength was the only reason, Toji would've become the head
Im guessing they didnt want someone with no CE to be head, even if he is technically stronger

All the zenin would've jumped Gojo and he would've destroyed them in 1 panel, Maki handled the job and look where we at rn because of her useless HR
She got a speed boost and was still getting knocked around and outsped by Transonic to Supersonic Naoya 😭

How did the Zenins even know that Maki's group were going to try to unseal Gojo, it was also pretty dumb of Tengen not inform the higher-ups or big 3 clans about anything on Kenjaku, did Maki even get any cursed tools in the end from that trip?
(I guess you could theorise that Tengen deduced the Zenin's plot and wanted Maki to complete her Heavenly Restriction to become a Toji level fighter or something)

I dunno if the feat was addressed, but the PE of Uraume's giant ass ice glacier hundreds of meters in the air would yield good results. Given the fact it was massive and was significantly higher up than Kashimo who was 200+ meters up in the air.
That's a cold Building level feat

I dunno if the feat was addressed, but the PE of Uraume's giant ass ice glacier hundreds of meters in the air would yield good results. Given the fact it was massive and was significantly higher up than Kashimo who was 200+ meters up in the air.
There's also a feat of Kashimo doing a massive explosion under water, but unfortunately those game be city block AP

That's a cold Building level feat
I think it'd be a lot higher tbh. I calc'd a comparable body of water being dropped from a smaller distance and got Tier 7 results. I also think it's worth calcing the energy required for it to change states from solid to liquid so quickly. That'd likewise be a good feat methinks.
There's also a feat of Kashimo doing a massive explosion under water, but unfortunately those game be city block AP
When'd he do that? Can you link the calc to me?

You remember when hakari jumped on that shipping container and crushed it, the force of that can be used for lifting strength also them throwing around them too

I could but... getting the size of the ice structure itself is ironically the hard part. If I can get that, it'll be easy.

Could be decent. The hard part is trying to find the depth at which they're swimming at.
Is there anything in physics like an average speed of a body falling in a sea? For example if something is falling freely in the air it accelerates by 10m/s^2, if there's not something like this here then maybe you should start your experiments to figure it out
I'm saying that because Hakari almost lost his consciousness and started to fall inside the sea, so maybe if we can find the speed you can use different time for multiple ends
Low end: 3s
High end: 10s

You remember when hakari jumped on that shipping container and crushed it, the force of that can be used for lifting strength also them throwing around them too
I don't know the feat, no. I'm not caught up. I read the manga as physical releases drop so I can purchase them. Currently in the fight between Yuta and the roach Cursed Spirit.

Is there anything in physics like an average speed of a body falling in a sea? For example if something is falling freely in the air it accelerates by 10m/s^2, if there's not something like this here then maybe you should start your experiments to figure it out
I'm saying that because Hakari almost lost his consciousness and started to fall inside the sea, so maybe if we can find the speed you can use different time for multiple ends
Low end: 3s
High end: 10s
The issue is that humans float in water. They have to physically swim down. They don't sink because they're less dense than the water.

He did acknowledge it in the Fushiguro vs Reggie fight funny enough. Reggie started sinking in Fushiguro's shadow as he would through air since the shadow has zero buoyancy.
So Hakari just lost by an asspull because Gege wanted to make Lashimo look cool

Edit: he didnt really lose, he won but lost his hand, he would've won easier if electrolysis didn't bring him down deep in the sea

Then how tf did Gege miss this when he was acting smart and talking about electrolysis
I've come to take it as Gege being a great mangaka who'll add what he wants if it can make the story interesting; Gege's admitted to not being a big science/math guy when talking about black flash

So Hakari just lost by an asspull because Gege wanted to make Lashimo look cool

Edit: he didnt really lose, he won but lost his hand, he would've won easier if electrolysis didn't bring him down deep in the sea
Alright, after skimming the chapter and doing a little research:

1. A drowning person actually can sink in water due to the air in their body as air leaves their body and water fills their lungs (Similar to how a plastic bottle will float, but if you open the cap and let water flow in, it will eventually sink). So I'll see what I can find about that since Hakari clearly was sinking there.
2. Kashimo's Cursed Energy was heating up a decent amount of water. He created an explosion of steam from thermal energy alone. So I guess I'll have to test out a couple methods.

Heck, maybe KE might possible because it's stated that the outflow of his energy was so great that it converted into thermal energy faster than the electricity could propagate through the water resulting in that explosion.

Alright, I want a collaborative opinion. I found an easy way out to get the depth, which is using the luminosity of the depth at which they are. Kashimo appears to be in dimly lit water, with the water beneath him being pitch black:
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Sources say that light in water becomes dim anywhere between 200-1000 meters in water. With water anywhere beneath 1000 meters not receiving any light at all. My guess is based on the water Kashimo is in being dimly lit, and the water beneath him being pitch-black, he's in the "twilight zone", aka the disphotic zone.
lightinocean2.jpg

So anywhere between 200-1000 meters underwater. I want an opinion on if I should just use 200 meters, 1000 meters, or a median of 350 meters for the depth of Kashimo? I feel using the median or even the lowest depth is feasible given the pitch-black zone seemed to be right beneath him, however, it only reaches 1000 meters under specific circumstances. Or should I just use 3 ends and see what CGM accept?

The issue is that humans float in water. They have to physically swim down. They don't sink because they're less dense than the water.
Absolutely not true

Only pretty fat humans can float without any aid of breath

If your in decent shape the weight of your muscle mass will overcome the air that's in your body

Legit go walk into the water right now and test it (Though VSBW users probably have enough fat to float the majority of the time)

Absolutely not true

Only pretty fat humans can float without any aid of breath

If your in decent shape the weight of your muscle mass will overcome the air that's in your body

Legit go walk into the water right now and test it (Though VSBW users probably have enough fat to float the majority of the time)
I'll take your word for it.

What do you think about my comment above yours?

I'll take your word for it.

What do you think about my comment above yours?
Ehhh it could just be manga shading to show depth but I guess it could also represent that depth

Me personally I would use that depth as a high end since this takes place at a boat dock near the shore

Also we see from Kashimos POV of Hakari floating downward that the surface is not that far up
13.jpg

The bottom panel is Kashimo looking up not down

Ehhh it could just be manga shading to show depth but I guess it could also represent that depth

Me personally I would use that depth as a high end since this takes place at a boat dock near the shore

Also we see from Kashimos POV of Hakari floating downward that the surface is not that far up
13.jpg

The bottom panel is Kashimo looking up not down
Shading to show depth... I mean, yeah. But I don't think a Mangaka is going to add super dark shading unless the depth is... well... really deep. If it were shallow, it seems weird to do so.

What end? I suggested 3.

We can't see the surface from Kashimo's PoV here though. Just him watching Hakari sink. I don't really see an indication that the surface is right above him.

I'd be fine with ignoring the 1000 meter end since that's circumstantial, but I do feel the 200 or 350 meter proposition seems fair given how dark the depth is directly below Kashimo (We can see in the shot where the two are face to face that Kashimo is on the boarder of the light transition from visible to invisible).

Alright, I want a collaborative opinion. I found an easy way out to get the depth, which is using the luminosity of the depth at which they are. Kashimo appears to be in dimly lit water, with the water beneath him being pitch black:
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Sources say that light in water becomes dim anywhere between 200-1000 meters in water. With water anywhere beneath 1000 meters not receiving any light at all. My guess is based on the water Kashimo is in being dimly lit, and the water beneath him being pitch-black, he's in the "twilight zone", aka the disphotic zone.
lightinocean2.jpg

So anywhere between 200-1000 meters underwater. I want an opinion on if I should just use 200 meters, 1000 meters, or a median of 350 meters for the depth of Kashimo? I feel using the median or even the lowest depth is feasible given the pitch-black zone seemed to be right beneath him, however, it only reaches 1000 meters under specific circumstances. Or should I just use 3 ends and see what CGM accept?
Too late to make a blog for me atm, so someone else can use my math (Just credit me ig).

Low-End will be the 200 meter figure, 350 will be the high-end figure. I'll use two methods. Underwater Explosion formula, and vaporization of water formula.

Too late to make a blog for me atm, so someone else can use my math (Just credit me ig).

Low-End will be the 200 meter figure, 350 will be the high-end figure. I'll use two methods. Underwater Explosion formula, and vaporization of water formula.

Either way a upgrade

Bruh any update for Kenjaku Black hole speed feat?

Back