• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I am gonna Split Gojos Profile into Pre Prison Realm and Post Prison Realm based on Current Speed upgrade thread. Atleast we got into some neutral ground. So I request everyone to don't start some shit like Gojo was same throughout the series. We don't want another 6 pages of back and forth debate like how Maki case happened. Don't want to mess up everything until now.
Too much greedy is not a good thing.

Quick calc for Uruame too

UICSH.png

• Going to assume the ice crystal is 203 meters in the air since I couldn't find a way to px scale its height since Kashimo isn't visible in the shot
  • 203/134 = 1.51492537313 m/px
  • 1.51492537313*65 = 98.4701492535 meters
  • 1.51492537313*58 = 87.8656716415 meters
  • I used the google ellipsoid calculator... I wasn't sure if the axis I need to fill out are for the radius or diameter, so I worked under the assumption it means radius.
  • 7.96107×10^5 m^3/2 = 398053.5 m^3 | 3.980535e+11 cm^3
  • 398053.5*916.8 = 364,935,448.8 kg
  • PE = 364935448.8*9.81*203 = 726743400804 Joules | 173.695 Tons (Multi-City Block level)
This is obviously a lowball considering it towered over Kashimo who was 203 meters up. I'm not good with melting feats, but I imagine Sukuna melting it would yield better results (I imagine either Low 7-C or 8-A+ range). So for anyone good at that, give it a shot.

Regarding AP, I think the best feats are:

• Kashimo evaporating water
  • Kenjaku surviving the gravitational pull of a Black Hole (albeit briefly). Which can be calculated via the PE he withstands, or calculating the massive ******* crater it leaves behind through its gravitational force (Would likely be Pulv) which would then be the Gravitational force applied to Kenjaku (This would be at least Tier 7, at most I see Tier 6, but unlikely)
  • Gojo's Hollow Purple eviscerating a city (I think this one is the most promising from what we've seen in the series so far)

BLOOD MANIPULATION (赤血操術 - sekketsu sōjutsu)
The Kamo clan’s inherited technique of manipulating blood.

A technique that allows the user to manipulate and attack with blood reinforced with cursed energy. It’s possible to create a myriad of moves by combining techniques from Blood Manipulation, like Piercing Blood, which takes the blood that was compressed using Convergence, and then launches it at the opponent at supersonic speeds.
Isn't this means Supersonic speed is just baseline?
— Panel caption: The greater the pressure exerted by Convergence, the greater the speed and strength of Piercing Blood will be.
It's speed can be increased by inducing more pressure.

Also did Gege messed up the drawing here? Uraume head is up in this but when Choso was charging the PB it's still down.
ipuX7syGbYI.jpg

Why are people still obscesed with Only Supersonic speed for Uraume when Choso clearly shown to charge it up with full power of his and giving all out.
LsU5Ohd0x5w.jpg

srZUErLn63Y.jpg

USifPR66okU.jpg

I can't open the link rn. But I'm referring to the panel the verbatim states "despite Kashimo leaping 203 meters into the air, blah blah blah something towered over him". Meaning the glacier was far higher than 203 meters. Like the manga explicitly states that.
Kashimo leaps downwards from the top of a building at the end of chapter 236 and is noticeably more closer to the ground at the start of chapter 237 so Uraume's ice block doesn't have to be that high to tower over him like that at that point, but it is higher up than the high rise buildings so 203 meters is probably fine

Quick question about domains, we know it’s not possible for someone without cursed energy to get it with Unlimited Void’s sure hit effect, can Gojo manually attack that target with the infinite information?

Quick question about domains, we know it’s not possible for someone without cursed energy to get it with Unlimited Void’s sure hit effect, can Gojo manually attack that target with the infinite information?
No only Sukuna and possibly Kenjaku has feats for manually choosing the targets. Gojo couldn't manually chose his targets inside his domain that's why he had to put every humans in the subway at risk. If someone gets stuck inside his unlimited Void they are dead as good.

Also since Post-PR Gojo is gonna get upgraded to FTL anyway, could the statement of him being the fastest sorcerer be used to upgrade pre-PR Gojo to MHS
dQqZbbml.jpg

Also since Post-PR Gojo is gonna get upgraded to FTL anyway, could the statement of him being the fastest sorcerer be used to upgrade pre-PR Gojo to MHS
dQqZbbml.jpg
Is there any speed statement for Naobito. I forgot few things. I don't remember anything besides Naoya speed of sound and mach 3 statements.

Sukuna, Gojo and Toji has same Aura in these looks in their eyes. Something like they were annoyed. I guess this is gege way of drawing Solitude.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_151_002.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_222_016.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_236_i_015.png

Back