• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

We could calculate for the blackhole in jjk, we're given a mass and diameter. But it would most definitely end up as an outlier

Since we are talking about problems with the verse

What the **** is up with their AP, everyone scales to Low 7-C but their isn't a single calc on that level

I meant it genuinely. King is always complaining about the state of the verse but doesn't do anything to help fix it.
This is crazy looking from the outside in
And I'm not going to act like he hasn't been rude throughout most of this either
I can name at least 6 different people who scale this verse who have already, are currently, and will continue to, disrespect me off site to my face and out of my face.

It ain't personal. In the last thread alone I was called bias cause I didn't believe people should be over Mach 3.

I can name at least 6 different people who scale this verse who have already, are currently, and will continue to, disrespect me off site to my face and out of my face.

It ain't personal. In the last thread alone I was called bias cause I didn't believe people should be over Mach 3.

Tempest they do that in part because of your behavior not just because you're rejecting things. You can disagree respectfully, you choose not to

Light can't escape a black hole

That means that the escape velocity of a black hole is lightspeed

Not that it pulls people at light speed.
Even then, Kenjaku was resisting Yuki's gravitational pull as she was adding mass before the black hole had properly formed so he wouldn't be accelerating towards Yuki at lightspeed

Can someone explain to me why tf there's people planning on separating Pre and Post PR Gojo's stats?

I've reworked the Finger Bearer's page in a sandbox, I'm planning on working on Megumi's profile next.
There is one CRT for Uro, Yuki and Sukuna's profiles already.

Tempest they do that in part because of your behavior not just because you're rejecting things. You can disagree respectfully, you choose not to
Duedate, you saying this alone proves you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about in the slightest.

I rejected things already. I've been rejecting and accepting for forever, yet I've done it respectfully and I still got negative backlash.
Saying a calc method is wrong got me laughed at by a handful of members who thought they were holier than thou.

I became willingly apathetic about the verse's feelings very recently, specifically in response to me getting disrespected by people throughout the fandom in this wiki solely on my opinions in and out of the verse, after the speed thread started

The verse was built on shit calcs, shit scaling, shit justifications, shit everything. And when I tried to take matters upon myself, the usual happened. Heavy derailing.

You just noticed the disrespect cause it just appeared. I was calm with this verse until I noticed that it's shit and they don't want to improve, and when people want to improve it, they're chased out.
I apologize for the hostility, and I'm glad we've made a consensus.
So spare me the holier than thou. "Never does anything to fix it" me being in every thread rectifying calculations for days on end, helping with the structure of the verse page, me making threads specifically tackling JJK's calc problem, and me giving extensive notes of the verse out for comparison.

I do more for this verse than most people. If you want to say "don't get frustrated and please be more respectful", okay.
But don't say "they're only rude cause you're rude". Cause that's not true

Funny as hell that I linked where I was adamant that BOS Maki couldn't be below Mach 24 2 years ago but now I don't think she should be above Mach 1 and I was called bias for that

Crazy

Funny as hell that I linked where I was adamant that BOS Maki couldn't be below Mach 24 2 years ago but now I don't think she should be above Mach 1 and I was called bias for that

Crazy
Do a full content ban on making JJK speed calcs that go against the many statements of the verse's speed being above mach 3. I WANT THIS VERSE DEAD.

Can someone explain to me why tf there's people planning on separating Pre and Post PR Gojo's stats?
Pre Prison Realm Post Prison Realm
  1. No Buff
  2. Six Eyes weakness needs to use blindfold
  3. Speed feats were ass
  1. Buff
  2. No six eyes weakness
  3. Better speed feats
Also After Gojo got out of Prison Realm there was 35 days time skip. We see people were training. Additionally Sukuna currently has Megumi powers and Open domain the information Available for Gojo. No need to think he didn't trained. Especially many scans and his statements does indicates it.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_224_shin2_002.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_227_018.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/228jjk_001.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/228jjk_002.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/228jjk_003.png

@SunDaGamer be like when Narrative states there is a timeskip and shows there is a big fight coming along and People are training.
i-will-ignore-that-friez.gif

&
Let's scale Everyone to Volume 1 feats.

Inb4 a certain vsbw staff member who liked this post says ā€œUraume wasnā€™t at that speed at certain timesā€ iykyk
Uraume's CT Extension requires them to use the vaporization of a gargantuan amount of ice to propel things at those speeds šŸ„±

Last edited:
would be a clear statement :coffee:
Yeah Gege gives speed feats statements for a character whose speciality isn't even speed šŸ™ˆ
Choso is one thing because of PB
Naoya and Naobito were based on speed

I would be damned if this shit happens for Uraume who has zero connections for speed based attacks.

Back