• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Please do not, let's get one through first before starting another
Please, let us finish one speed thread before starting another
Sure.
Alright im gonna do that when i get home. Should i keep Mahoraga in?
Just wait until tomorrow 😔.
LaserPrecision mentioned it in the speed update thread, no link iirc

I only knew of a FTL one here but idk if that's what they were referring to
Not that one. There is a new calculation from Chapter 237.

Hey guys Rika can manifest for only 5 min and Yutas endless CE comes from her right and He himself has separate CE before Manifesting her but it's not endless like how Ryu and Uros fight happened he would ran out of it?

If I'm understanding correctly. I'm kinda confused how his CE Storage works.

Hey guys Rika can manifest for only 5 min and Yutas endless CE comes from her right and He himself has separate CE before Manifesting her but it's not endless like how Ryu and Uros fight happened he would ran out of it?

If I'm understanding correctly. I'm kinda confused how his CE Storage works.
How I see it is
Yuta has near bottomless CE, he just couldn't use it
When Rika Orimoto died, the cursed energy unconsciously released by him as a child was enough to create a special grade curse.
Rika was his power but untapped, only usable through her. It had no restrictions apart from what he could do as a sorcerer because he detained her soul to the living plane. It was a glitch like Toji in Shibuya.
Nowadays with current Rika, she collects and stores his cursed energy passively for later use and her use and copying has all these restrictions because it is now a CT and her soul is no longer bound here.
TL;DR Yuta has his own boundless energy that is also being funnelled into Rika for storage kinda like The Strength of a Hundred Seal in Naruto.

How I see it is
Yuta has near bottomless CE, he just couldn't use it
When Rika Orimoto died, the cursed energy unconsciously released by him as a child was enough to create a special grade curse.
Rika was his power but untapped, only usable through her. It had no restrictions apart from what he could do as a sorcerer because he detained her soul to the living plane. It was a glitch like Toji in Shibuya.
Nowadays with current Rika, she collects and stores his cursed energy passively for later use and her use and copying has all these restrictions because it is now a CT and her soul is no longer bound here.
TL;DR Yuta has his own boundless energy that is also being funnelled into Rika for storage kinda like The Strength of a Hundred Seal in Naruto.
The Problem I'm having is Rika can manifest for 5min. When dhruv was killed I see Rika was already manifested. So The whole fight happened within 5min against Ryu and Uro. Yuta already out of the juice?
I see RCT takes up too much CE but still it's crazy how fast his CE ran out. Kinda crazy how Hakari can outlast Yuta if he keeps hitting jackpot.

I see it was 12 days.
13623706_784_1145_163366.webp

13623697_784_1145_103310.webp

Does it only remove CTs stored in the opponent body?
Cursed tools are imbued with a CT, would the kamutoke get nullified?
Higurama states It Removes CT. Yuji didn't had any CT so Cursed Energy got removed. It takes away one important thing from the guilty.
Also Cursed tools are different right having CE should be able to use them. I guess real question will be if its referring to CT as in general all kind of CT or it only Removes innate CT.

The Problem I'm having is Rika can manifest for 5min. When dhruv was killed I see Rika was already manifested. So The whole fight happened within 5min against Ryu and Uro. Yuta already out of the juice?
I see RCT takes up too much CE but still it's crazy how fast his CE ran out. Kinda crazy how Hakari can outlast Yuta if he keeps hitting jackpot.
When he killed Dhruv Rika wasn't fully manifested but I think I get what you're tryna say
Regular Rika doesn't give Yuta access to the CE or CT he's stored, but when he fully manifests her through the ring she gets all those things + her full manifested power which rivals Yuta's.
She has so much CE stored that she can refill his seemingly bottomless reserves and still have enough to be formidable its crazy
But he isn't Gojo Satoru or Ryomen Sukuna and he doesn't have the cheat code with Hakari's domain
RCT drains CE like crazy, so much that regenerating an arm is seen as insane.
With all the hits Yuta took from the cockroach to Ryu, it makes sense that he got tired having to heal almost every hit cause he was playing it too safe trying to protect people instead of prioritising himself. After he did, he doesn't struggle at all.
There's probably a lesson about being selfish in there somewhere.

@Arkenis hey can you apply the changes for this thread.

@Arkenis hey can you apply the changes for this thread.
Anyone who knows how to edit also can do the honour 🙏🗿.

I could honestly see it. Her control ability might be treated as bypassing infinity, and if it does that, it's free eats for her. Though since Gojo has no real reason to fear her, he also has good reason to completely neg her control. Either way, Gojo should probably be outdoing her in literally everything else. There's not a lot of room I imagine for them to really give chainsawman insane higher end scaling for physicals and speed since Makima only has the space feat for speed and maybe falling devil making everyone fall could be turned into AP but I'm not sure how.

Either way, it'll be an interesting matchup.

Makima's only possible wincon is if she manages to control him, which would like never happen given there's no reason she'd subject him as being inferior to her and would rely on similar tactics she did with Reze to control her, which throws the viability out the window cause Gojo lolstomps her in every other category

Back