• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I was typing a response to KT and then went to check some chapters and the phone posted the comment, it's so strange and happens frequently with me so I decided to leave that until I open from the laptop, but when I came to the thread I found extra full page where people are debating FTL, Maki and Yuji scaling to 15F Sukuna, and Maki scaling to 3Mach Naoya like yo yall should stay on topic lmao

I was typing a response to KT and then went to check some chapters and the phone posted the comment, it's so strange and happens frequently with me so I decided to leave that until I open from the laptop, but when I came to the thread I found extra full page where people are debating FTL, Maki and Yuji scaling to 15F Sukuna, and Maki scaling to 3Mach Naoya like yo yall should stay on topic lmao
At least that FTL sound debate was shut down before it spiralled into 6 pages 😔
I was so confused checking out that last page

And I hate Yuta so much ngl
Yuta considering Subsonic+ Yuji fast kneecapped the MHS scaling 😭

Ngl, this whole thing would be less of a headache if Gege just has Hakari being pressed by subsonic fodder Uraume so we can say the Mach 500 calc is an outlier or something

The whole thing would have been less of a headache if Gege gave us proper feats in the fight that was the long awaited one in jjk, Gojo vs Sukuna, instead of making half of their fight about explaining shitty barrier techniques

Who let Gege use the speed of sound as an impressive benchmark and then introduce lightning and EM waves, now I'm beginning to wonder how Mei Mei's crows kept up with an FTL fight, why Gojo got pressed by subsonic fodders in Shibuya when he could perception blitz them all and why it took him 299 seconds to kill them

Who let Gege use the speed of sound as an impressive benchmark and then introduce lightning and EM waves, now I'm beginning to wonder how Mei Mei's crows kept up with an FTL fight, why Gojo got pressed by subsonic fodders in Shibuya when he could perception blitz them all and why it took him 299 seconds to kill them
Like right 😭

Honestly I might be in favor of ignoring all the Mach statements purely out of understanding that the author has no idea how fast he makes his characters 🗿

Oppositions: scaling Maki to that will lead to xyz
We: alright remove Maki

Them: but Yuta also says this
We: let's remove Yuta as well

Them: But Yuki also calls Toji super-
We: remove anyone who's not ******* Gojo or Sukuna
Bruh I even agreed to Remove everyone except Kenjaku and Yuki 😭.

Them: Nah Kenjaku fighting Yuki is anti feat. Yuki should be Below subsonic Despite having same reaction speed as Kenjaku reaction speed to Blackhole.

Ngl, this whole thing would be less of a headache if Gege just has Hakari being pressed by subsonic fodder Uraume so we can say the Mach 500 calc is an outlier or something
Don't take me wrong. Do you think characters stays the same throughout the series? Why Uraume can't got faster in current arc? Bruh don't act like KT and ignore things.

Beside there was 35 days Time break and She was already upset about Gojo smokin' her. She should have improved to impress Sukuna between that time frame. Why this kind lame excuses are made to deny some feats?

Combat speed ≠ travel speed. Beside I did suggested to split Gojos keys between Shibuya and post Prison Realm.

why Gojo got pressed by subsonic fodders in Shibuya when he could perception blitz them all and why it took him 299 seconds to kill them
c5WnMYt.jpeg

Combat speed ≠ travel speed. Beside I did suggested to split Gojos keys between Shibuya and post Prison Realm.
Toji and Sukuna's speed feats have numerous instances of them blitzing people with their travel speed, our reason for scaling Yuji to Maki's speed is her asking him if she can speed up and the first thing they do afterward is charge at Sukuna, the statement of Gojo being the fastest also compares him to Naobito's speed which is prominently his fast travel speed.

Toji and Sukuna's speed feats have numerous instances of them blitzing people with their travel speed,
Same toji got outspeed by Gojos combat speed Despite Gojos travel speed is lower than Toji he was able to track and counter him. Stop trying to push x can use his travel and combat speed so Y should be able to do the same. There is no such rule as all characters should possess same travel speed and combat speed. If that was case we wouldn't have different kind of speed explanation in Wiki.
our reason for scaling Yuji to Maki's speed is her asking him if she can speed up and the first thing they do afterward is charge at Sukuna,
Yuji has same thing travel speed he was able to jump Sukuna even before Maki travels to Yuji vs Sukuna fight scene Despite she was clearly under the building

Yuji has both travel and combat speed meanwhile It shows Maki has Reaction and combat speed. You can't just say Maki also should have travel speed same as Combat speed.

Also let's not forget she was still able to keep up with Yujis speed Despite having lesser traveling speed than him.
the statement of Gojo being the fastest also compares him to Naobito's speed which is prominently his fast travel speed.
Gojos speed was never mentioned as travel speed. Can you send me the scans for that? Also most of his speed comes from Blue when traveling.

Gojo in close combat can keep up with Sukuna who has both travel speed and combat speed only Toji and Sukuna has shown enough feats to maintain consistency with both of them not all characters. Like I already said it's not necessary to have same speed when comes to travel and combat.

Gojo with Blue can travel same as Sukuna and still without blue he can still fight Sukuna in close combat. Check the first domain clash.

Just because 2 characters can travel and fight at same speed doesn't mean all characters in the verse should do the same.

Last edited:
Huhn, I glossed over the fact that Uraume still tagged the 2 of them despite sensing the move beforehand

That's interesting
Sun keep putting Uraume on Shibuya feat like there was no chance of she getting faster.
After blitzing Maki and getting cooked by Gojo she had 35 days free time to get even stronger and Faster especially she was already on the edge of getting humiliated by Gojo. The fact she wouldn't do training to get stronger to impress Sukuna is out of Character is Sun really thinks Uraume remained same throughout the series.
30306396_784_1145_148984.webp

That thread is wild lmao

Y'all should of just focused on Gojo/Sukuna first so there could be no, "Maki!!" Then worked backwards from there
Funny thing is bro I continuously rejected Maki scaling but you see some people are desperate to wank Maki to MHS for reasons Idk

Back