• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Gojo because he's Gojo
Sukuna because he's Sukuna
Kenjaku because he's Kenjaku
Yuta because he's said to be only second to Gojo in unusual abilities/jujutsu.
Uro and Ryu can keep up with Yuta
Yorozu > Uro
Kashimo because he fought Hakari
Let me copy paste this 😂
But why Geto, Uraume, Maki and Yuki?
Latest chapter she was clutching with Hakari so don't see why. Also she most probably comparable to Yorozu looking at she made her back away with normal ice
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_219_bath4_007.png
Btw I'm not sure about Maki. Yuki Kept up with Kenjaku so she scales to it.

Geto ~ Yuta ?
If we use the fact in the Ryus fight Rika Evolution takes place just like how it's shown in JJK0.

Gojo says Kenjaku has same CE as Geto. Kenjaku also states his quality hasn't suffered. Beside his physical body conditions comes from Getos body as he is only brain. He is not incarnated person like others to gain their previous body strength and powers. I don't think Geto and Kenjaku has any differences in AP and speed.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_90_14.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_101_05.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_203_bc2_015.png

There's not a solid evidence to scale Uraume but that can wait for the next few chapters so no need to rush
If we take Kusakabe statement. I can see she would hang out with Top tiers like Yuta and Hakari. Beside Hakari and Yuta most definitely trained within 35 days gap from Gojo un sealing. Atleast she should scale even if she gets bodied against Current versions of them. Let's not forget She came to Sukuna side way before Kashimo catches up after Gojos death.
Edit: if Maki scales then Toji, Mahoraga, and teen Gojo will scale
I am planning on splitting Toji profile AP and Speed. The one which fought teed Gojo obviously wasn't the peak of his power. So they need Seperate keys. But that's for a different thing.

If we take Kusakabe statement. I can see she would hang out with Top tiers like Yuta and Hakari. Beside Hakari and Yuta most definitely trained within 35 days gap from Gojo un sealing. Atleast she should scale even if she gets bodied against Current versions of them. Let's not forget She came to Sukuna side way before Kashimo catches up after Gojos death.
We can wait for more chapters to get an accurate answer tbh

I am planning on splitting Toji profile AP and Speed. The one which fought teed Gojo obviously wasn't the peak of his power. So they need Seperate keys. But that's for a different thing.
After killing Gojo he said that he started to remember how to do it.
However iirc there's a statement that says "12 years after his death, a fighter equal to Toji zenin, was fully realised" which kinda implies that 12 years after his death, another fighter like him reached his level.

But well even ignoring all this, Mahoraga, Shibuya Toji, 3F Sukuna.

However I can see people bringing up Jogo, Naobito and Naoya to create scaling issues for Maki

We can wait for more chapters to get an accurate answer tbh
I will leave it for now though as I said her getting bodied in next chapters shouldn't Downgrade her speed honestly. Well I can wait don't have any rush.
After killing Gojo he said that he started to remember how to do it.
However iirc there's a statement that says "12 years after his death, a fighter equal to Toji zenin, was fully realised" which kinda implies that 12 years after his death, another fighter like him reached his level.

But well even ignoring all this, Mahoraga, Shibuya Toji, 3F Sukuna.

However I can see people bringing up Jogo, Naobito and Naoya to create scaling issues for Maki
So I'm gonna let Toji and Maki speed scaling out for now. We can discuss that as a new topic.

• Sukuna
  • Gojo
  • Kenjaku
  • Yuta
  • Ryu
  • Uro
  • Hakari
  • Kashimo
  • Geto
  • Yuki
  • Yorozu
For now this is all right? Did I left anyone out? Just to be sure.

I will leave it for now though as I said her getting bodied in next chapters shouldn't Downgrade her speed honestly. Well I can wait don't have any rush.
My main issue with Uruame is that she wa sclearly stragling to block piercing blood and since we havent seen their fight she doesnt actually have any concrete feats putting her on Hakari level
So I'm gonna let Toji and Maki speed scaling out for now. We can discuss that as a new topic.

• Sukuna
  • Gojo
  • Kenjaku
  • Yuta
  • Ryu
  • Uro
  • Hakari
  • Kashimo
  • Geto
  • Yuki
  • Yorozu
For now this is all right? Did I left anyone out? Just to be sure.
Looks good👍

My main issue with Uruame is that she wa sclearly stragling to block piercing blood and since we havent seen their fight she doesnt actually have any concrete feats putting her on Hakari level
Bruh she didn't struggled. She literally blocks it with her hand.

Her hand was already filled with CE.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_134_19.jpg
Instead of Dodging she Blocked it
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_135_04.jpg
She just called it fast not faster than her. Also in first scans we see Uraume looking down on Choso most probably she didn't wanted to dodge an attack from inferior guy like him.

Bruh she didn't struggled. She literally blocks it with her hand.

Her hand was already filled with CE.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_134_19.jpg
Instead of Dodging she Blocked it
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_135_04.jpg
She just called it fast not faster than her. Also in first scans we see Uraume looking down on Choso most probably she didn't wanted to dodge an attack from inferior guy like him.
Why would she call an attack thats 500 times slower than her fast and be surprised by it. That would be like me calling the walking speed of a gaint tortoise fast

That MHS calc is gonna get laid to rest for good Hakari starts struggling to keep up against Uraume's ice attacks next chapter

Unfortunately that won't be necessary as that Viz volume extra scan is actually a mistranslation and the kanji reads something along the lines of "calling him by Toji Zen'in because it was the name given to him at birth", not because it was the height of his power.
Toji Fushiguro is just unquantifiably less skilled than his supposed Zen'in self

Unfortunately that won't be necessary as that Viz volume extra scan is actually a mistranslation and the kanji reads something along the lines of "calling him by Toji Zen'in because it was the name given to him at birth", not because it was the height of his power.
Toji Fushiguro is just unquantifiably less skilled than his supposed Zen'in self

Viz moment

Also MAX confirmed it on the comments so yeah

Classic Viz f*** movement I guess.

But I still think he was rusty. Though like you said don't know how much.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_72_04.jpg

Why Jogo is trending as a meme material all of an sudden 😭

Both Gojo and Jogo had the same attitude and lost their fights
ePvUFAF.png

Yuta Never beating the allegations bruh 😭. Dude was ready to jump in the chapter 234 but dude ducked the moment Gojo got killed. Let not forget about Maki 😭😭😭. She was like everyone I'm going next. Then chapter 236 she is like Yuta, me and you ain't built for this shit.
Nah this Yuta slander gotta stop
Yuta n Maki aren't out there cause they dealing w a #real threat
Kenjaku tryna kill all the Culling Game players who aren't there rn
Hakari bum ass too busy info dumping on a 1000 year old side character cause he scared of the smoke from a real #Sorcerer
Yuta n Maki? They always ready
Yuta went to go bury Geto's body for the second time 🐐

It makes no sense for Yuta to go fight with Kenjaku now, the plan was:

A) If Gojo wins, the rest will jump Kenjaku.
B) If Gojo loses, the rest will jump Sukuna immediately without a break

Maybe they are cooking a plan with Higuruma and Yuji, I can see Maki joining inside the domain if they managed to remove Sukuna's CT/ CE
We still don't know what's Yuta's plan

I completely forgot there's apparently a Relativistic calc for Six Eyes perception when he processes his youth in an instant.

This could be used as support for FTL Sukuna along with the electromagnetic wave calc, since Sukuna's reality cut blitzed a BF amped Gojo's perception. It also creates a world where no one bar Gojo/Sukuna at his peak scale to FTL and the others can just chew off whatever MHS calcs get accepted

I completely forgot there's apparently a Relativistic calc for Six Eyes perception when he processes his youth in an instant.

This could be used as support for FTL Sukuna along with the electromagnetic wave calc, since Sukuna's reality cut blitzed a BF amped Gojo's perception. It also creates a world where no one bar Gojo/Sukuna at his peak scale to FTL and the others can just chew off whatever MHS calcs get accepted
You have the calculation link?

Honestly should make a seperate thread for inconsistency and Outliers for Top tiers speed and mention it as some note in Verse explanation page 😭

Back