• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yea i also highly disagree with finger scaling
Yeah I don't mind. I'm Gonna use that shit outside the wiki though.
Also what happened to the Hakari calc?
Kingtempest made a different calculation which came even slower than Naoya speed 😭😭😭

I guess we have to scale people with Naoya in mind.
Oh f*** I didn't knew King nuked the MHS Speed 😭
Here is the Hakari speed Calculation.

Yeah I don't mind. I'm Gonna use that shit outside the wiki though.

Kingtempest made a different calculation which came even slower than Naoya speed 😭😭😭

I guess we have to scale people with Naoya in mind.

Here is the Hakari speed Calculation.
KT used electricity speed which i disagree with. Kashimo's lighting both behaves like real lighting and has the energy requirment for it
Also there's this Hakari calc
Also there's this

KT used electricity speed which i disagree with. Kashimo's lighting both behaves like real lighting and has the energy requirment for it
Don't forget KT reason doesn't make sense.
Hakari could've moved his head a shorter distance, and while it missed his head, it went to go tag his arm, and he would've still been moving. AKA, Hakari didn't travel that big distance before the bolt moved that little one.
Kashimo lightining has sure hit property too. It would tag opponent. Saying Hakari hand got tagged is really bad argument.
Also there's this
Is that accepted? If so can you ask the person if we can use that. I will ready the CRT.

Actually there's an interview where Gege said Gojo is spending his time in pr trying as much as possible to keep his mind empty and not think about anything, which goes in line with the manga as Gojo said it felt like ages since he's been in Shibuya

Sukuna: this is the power of solitude
Yuta: this the power of love

Next scene we see Sukuna's body destroyed with his left shoulder gone
Yuji comes and destroys Sukuna's skull with a bf and say: this is the power of asspulls
Sukuna shows up in the afterlife and Gojo asks him: so how did u find my students?
Sukuna: crazy strong and they didn't go all out

Yuji comes and destroys Sukuna's skull with a bf and say: this is the power of asspulls
Sukuna shows up in the afterlife and Gojo asks him: so how did u find my students?
hezd11obfgsb1.jpeg

Yuta Never beating the allegations bruh 😭. Dude was ready to jump in the chapter 234 but dude ducked the moment Gojo got killed. Let not forget about Maki 😭😭😭. She was like everyone I'm going next. Then chapter 236 she is like Yuta, me and you ain't built for this shit.

Actually there's an interview where Gege said Gojo is spending his time in pr trying as much as possible to keep his mind empty and not think about anything, which goes in line with the manga as Gojo said it felt like ages since he's been in Shibuya
Q4: What are Gojou doing inside Prison Realm Boundary?
A: Because if he thinks too much he might be going crazy, I think he’ll just be as absent-minded as he can.
Yeah this is what Gege said

Btw which one this is refering to? I forgot which Shikigami user Yuji fought.
Q: Why did he teach Itadori how to defeat shikigami users?
A: As Sukuna has sort of mentioned, there are a lot of shikigami users out there.

Yuta Never beating the allegations bruh 😭. Dude was ready to jump in the chapter 234 but dude ducked the moment Gojo got killed. Let not forget about Maki 😭😭😭. She was like everyone I'm going next. Then chapter 236 she is like Yuta, me and you ain't built for this shit.
Without giving any moment to sorrow the death of Lajime Lashimo, he runs away from the battlefield.

Off topic but I used to see in some animes that the wife makes a haircut to her husband, or the mom makes a hair cut to her sons, is that really a thing in Japan? Like they used to do that in the past in villages or its just fiction?

Seems like Hakari speed got nuked. So I have a better idea

For this speed
  • 20F Sukuna
  • Current Gojo Gojo
  • Mahogara
  • CT Kashimo
  • Likely Yuta
Then we have 15F Sukuna and we can remove 25% of speed from that calculation as 5F was missing.

Characters scaling to them.
  • 15F Sukuna
  • Pre Prison Realm Gojo (I can already see many people gonna complain about Gojo was same throughout the series 😭. Please don't push the same shit JJK is not OPM.)
Then again remove 90% of the Speed from that.

Then we will get some speed for these characters
  • Yuta
  • Ryu
  • Uro
  • Hakari
  • Kashimo
  • Awakened Maki
  • Yuji
  • Toji
  • Geto
  • Uraume
  • Angel
  • Yorozu
  • Yuki
  • Kenjaku
  • Awakened Gojo (Hidden inventory arc)
  • Likely Awakened Choso

Unless Something wrong with current FTL scaling yeah **** it. I'm done.
If you don't mind me asking, where/how did you get the percentage numbers? It's sounds really tricky if we're go by exponential changes rather than multiple for Sukuna's fingers.

If you don't mind me asking, where/how did you get the percentage numbers? It's sounds really tricky if we're go by exponential changes rather than multiple for Sukuna's fingers.
20F = 100%
So 15F Should be = 75%
The Sukuna which Maki fought was around 10% of 15F Sukuna.
Well it's not getting accepted in the wiki. So you should use this outside at best.
Thanks 👍. I forgot about that. Haha I now got a plan to create a sandbox for him

20F = 100%
So 15F Should be = 75%
The Sukuna which Maki fought was around 10% of 15F Sukuna.
Well it's not getting accepted in the wiki. So you should use this outside at best.
That's too bad b/c I can see something in there. Although, has it been confirmed that Sukuna's fingers increase his power exponentially? That might through those numbers off.

That's too bad b/c I can see something in there. Although, has it been confirmed that Sukuna's fingers increase his power exponentially? That might through those numbers off.
It's implied in the Jogo fight, where Jogo who is supposed to be 8F Sukuna level gets utterly destroyed by 15F Sukuna
4G8ECi5.jpg

It's implied in the Jogo fight, where Jogo who is supposed to be 8F Sukuna level gets utterly destroyed by 15F Sukuna
4G8ECi5.jpg
Okay, I can see that.

Then again, Sukuna would still be about 2x as strong, so I can see Sukuna being able to cause that much damage to Jogo.

Also, I keep in mind that when that estimation was given it was "Being Generous". No disrespect to Jogo but he could be at a 7 or even lower.

Now that's another interesting thing. I forgot to mention Yuki's book which could also lead to a huge power up.
They're just terribly inconsistent, sometimes his nails don't even go black
*Mahoraga (when summoned by Sukuna)
*Yuta (current)
Mahoraga(Sukuna) like, barely scales to Gojo or Sukuna maybe an at most rating? Cause he's demonstrably far slower and only ever gets hits in at 'off guard' instances
And does Yuta stepping up to battle give him grounds for scaling? Maybe you can put a Possibly at most rating too.

I can see Yuta scaling to the FTL feat having a massive butterfly effect and I'll enjoy it

They're just terribly inconsistent, sometimes his nails don't even go black
Mahoraga(Sukuna) like, barely scales to Gojo or Sukuna maybe an at most rating? Cause he's demonstrably far slower and only ever gets hits in at 'off guard' instances
And does Yuta stepping up to battle give him grounds for scaling? Maybe you can put a Possibly at most rating too.

I can see Yuta scaling to the FTL feat having a massive butterfly effect and I'll enjoy it
Actually we are discussing about possible or likely rating only.

going to be one hundred percent honest, the hakari thing should not be used. every other bolt tags him in the fight. Im not even sure the intent with the "feat" was him actually dodging

going to be one hundred percent honest, the hakari thing should not be used. every other bolt tags him in the fight. Im not even sure the intent with the "feat" was him actually dodging
They always tag him because they literally "cannot miss" what's being calculated is him still reacting to avoid fatal hits.
The first time he meets it, he evades a shot to the head.
The second time he was combo stringed into taking that hit, he still managed to act quick enough to expel the CE from his brain before it did major damage
The third time was a blindsided hit

I can understand that people think Yuta will fight Kenjaku but hear me out if they defeated this Sukuna without Yuta and Maki it will be a shit writing because I can't see that happening without an asspull, Meguna could tank Gojo's blue punches which he used to KO Uraume whos considered a beast even to Jujutsu high students, Kusakabe warned Yuta of interferring because he would be asking for more trouble since Uraume will interfere as well, Gojo's punches were said to be able to do the same to Hakari and Yuta (which isn't far considering how it seemed Hakari used his domain to contain Uraume and after the domain collapsed we see both are fine, we will probably get more fighting scenes between Hakari and Uraume next chapter)

While Sukuna was destroying Kashimo with his CT, Kashimo with CE manipulation was keeping up with JP Hakari.

The only way I can see them defeat Sukuna is by jumping him, because there's no way Yuji, Hakari, and Higuruma will beat Sukuna and Uraume, while Yuta will go to fight Kenjaku, it will never be as easy as this imo

Before I drop the CRT.
Can you guys tell me if we can consider Awakened Maki on same tier as Hakari in speed?

I have plans for upgrading these people with scaling chain to Hakari but I don't have anything on Maki.
  • Hakari
  • Kashimo
  • Yuta
  • Ryu
  • Uro
  • Yorozu
  • Kenjaku
  • Yuki
  • Geto
  • Uraume
  • Sukuna
  • Gojo

Before I drop the CRT.
Can you guys tell me if we can consider Awakened Maki on same tier as Hakari in speed?

I have plans for upgrading these people with scaling chain to Hakari but I don't have anything on Maki.
  • Hakari
  • Kashimo
  • Yuta
  • Ryu
  • Uro
  • Yorozu
  • Kenjaku
  • Yuki
  • Geto
  • Uraume
  • Sukuna
  • Gojo
Maki, Yuta and Hakari where all considered the contingency plan incase Gojo loses and are all implied to be around the same level.

Also how does Uraume scale to MHS?

Before I drop the CRT.

• Hakari
  • Kashimo
  • Yuta
  • Ryu
  • Uro
  • Yorozu
  • Kenjaku
  • Yuki
  • Geto
  • Uraume
  • Sukuna
  • Gojo
Gojo because he's Gojo
Sukuna because he's Sukuna
Kenjaku because he's Kenjaku
Yuta because he's said to be only second to Gojo in unusual abilities/jujutsu.
Uro and Ryu can keep up with Yuta
Yorozu > Uro
Kashimo because he fought Hakari

But why Geto, Uraume, Maki and Yuki?

Maki, Yuta and Hakari where all considered the contingency plan incase Gojo loses and are all implied to be around the same level.
Yeah i was about to use that but some people might still cry about mach 3 shit. That's why I want to be sure.

I guess I will use that drop the thread and let's whatever happens in there.
Also how does Uraume scale to MHS?
Latest chapter she was clutching with Hakari so don't see why. Also she most probably comparable to Yorozu looking at she made her back away with normal ice
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_219_bath4_007.png

If Kenjaku scales then you can scale Yuki and maybe Geto, Maki probably wouldn't be accepted
There's not a solid evidence to scale Uraume but that can wait for the next few chapters so no need to rush

Edit: if Maki scales then Toji, Mahoraga, and teen Gojo will scake

Gojo because he's Gojo
Sukuna because he's Sukuna
Kenjaku because he's Kenjaku
Yuta because he's said to be only second to Gojo in unusual abilities/jujutsu.
Uro and Ryu can keep up with Yuta
Yorozu > Uro
Kashimo because he fought Hakari
Let me copy paste this 😂
But why Geto, Uraume, Maki and Yuki?
Latest chapter she was clutching with Hakari so don't see why. Also she most probably comparable to Yorozu looking at she made her back away with normal ice
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_219_bath4_007.png
Btw I'm not sure about Maki. Yuki Kept up with Kenjaku so she scales to it.

Geto ~ Yuta ?
If we use the fact in the Ryus fight Rika Evolution takes place just like how it's shown in JJK0.

Gojo says Kenjaku has same CE as Geto. Kenjaku also states his quality hasn't suffered. Beside his physical body conditions comes from Getos body as he is only brain. He is not incarnated person like others to gain their previous body strength and powers. I don't think Geto and Kenjaku has any differences in AP and speed.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_90_14.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_101_05.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_203_bc2_015.png

There's not a solid evidence to scale Uraume but that can wait for the next few chapters so no need to rush
If we take Kusakabe statement. I can see she would hang out with Top tiers like Yuta and Hakari. Beside Hakari and Yuta most definitely trained within 35 days gap from Gojo un sealing. Atleast she should scale even if she gets bodied against Current versions of them. Let's not forget She came to Sukuna side way before Kashimo catches up after Gojos death.
Edit: if Maki scales then Toji, Mahoraga, and teen Gojo will scale
I am planning on splitting Toji profile AP and Speed. The one which fought teed Gojo obviously wasn't the peak of his power. So they need Seperate keys. But that's for a different thing.

Back