• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

If Gojo's Low 7-C, and Black Flash increases Attack Power by 2.5 times, how would that at all be Solar System level? Wouldn't that just be Town Level if it's a 2.5x multiplier? The notes say that several attacks would be 4-B if that was accepted but wouldn't characters need to have High 4-C attacks for the 2.5 multiplier to make the attack Solar System level?

If Gojo's Low 7-C, and Black Flash increases Attack Power by 2.5 times, how would that at all be Solar System level? Wouldn't that just be Town Level if it's a 2.5x multiplier? The notes say that several attacks would be 4-B if that was accepted but wouldn't characters need to have High 4-C attacks for the 2.5 multiplier to make the attack Solar System level?
Because it’s not base attack power x 2.5 for black flash

It’s base attack power^2.5 for a black flash. Big difference when using exponentials.

Because it’s not base attack power x 2.5 for black flash

It’s base attack power^2.5 for a black flash. Big difference when using exponentials.
The biggest Attack Potency value I saw was 2.55 Gigatons (7-A). Isn't 2.55 to the power of 2.5 just 10 gigatons?

The biggest Attack Potency value I saw was 2.55 Gigatons (7-A). Isn't 2.55 to the power of 2.5 just 10 gigatons?
2.55 gigatons is also equal to 2.4x10^13 joules.

Now try multiplying that number to the power of 2.5. You get a ridiculously high number. And therein lies the problem, how do we know which value to use? Do we go by tons, megatons, gigatons, or joules?

Because each number yields significantly different results when talking about exponents.

Seems like using the 10 gigatons thing would be better. It makes some sense, and the characters don't seem like they're meant to be Solar System level. Them being 7-A and becoming High 7-A purely from that multiplier doesn't seem too illogical

Shishiso's translation is out btw

Ino is the unluckiest guy in jjk, kinda reminds me of when Chad faced Nnoitora lmao

Kid Gojo was probably grade 1 or so, that guy could throw hands with Yuji and Megumi but when he saw Gojo he shat on himself and decided to go back home lol

The chapter is good except the fact that Sukuna was remembering Yorozu's words when he encounters Gojo but now suddenly he doesn't care and keep brining up Gojo and compares him to Lashimo

I also thought Lashimo will do something, but bro doesnt even have a domain expansion

The chapter is good except the fact that Sukuna was remembering Yorozu's words when he encounters Gojo but now suddenly he doesn't care and keep brining up Gojo and compares him to Lashimo

I also thought Lashimo will do something, but bro doesnt even have a domain expansion
Because He finally realized that love is worthless. Even Gojo couldnt satisfy him

How did a physics buff like Gege fumble a lightning user that could manifest any electrical phenomena, we could've had Kashimo spamming gamma rays, polarities, spark punches, summoning thunderstorms and creating plasma but Gege made him a peashooter instead 😭

Btw
Sukuna defeated remnants of the Sugawara family.
Sugawara is one of the big 3 spirits, so it seems those 3 existed even before Sukuna, because they arent mentioned, and Sukuna only defeated their descendents.
I'm curious about those 3 ngl, were they strong or not, why are they famous..itc

How did a physics buff like Gege fumble a lightning user that could manifest any electrical phenomena, we could've had Kashimo spamming gamma rays, polarities, spark punches, summoning thunderstorms and creating plasma but Gege made him a peashooter instead 😭
would be too op ngl
besides, gege wasnt that much of a physics nerd

Bruh atleast he gave him FTL speed put him some respect 😭

Btw anyone planning on doing a CRT for that speed?

I’m crying bro they just downgraded this verse to subsonic and now they’re gonna try to upgrade this verse to FTL. 💀

JJK scaling be wildin frfr
Cause the author wants to use science as a basis for most abilities but doesn't actually put in the time learn what exactly having those abilities would entail in terms of speed or power.

Last I checked lightning was just a little bit faster than Mach 3

As for Black Flash? LMAO

I could do it, to summorize the people that will scale to FTL are
*CT Kashimo
*20F Sukuna
*Adult Gojo
*Mahoraga (when summoned by Sukuna)
*Yuta (current)
Looks good.

Should ask the persons permission who made the calculation first if we can use it before creating the CRT

Also could someone find where it's said that Yuta regained his special grade status after 3 months of training?

I will try to drop the CRT today or tomorrow
4ln5ut.jpg

Seems like Hakari speed got nuked. So I have a better idea

For this speed
  • 20F Sukuna
  • Current Gojo Gojo
  • Mahogara
  • CT Kashimo
  • Likely Yuta
Then we have 15F Sukuna and we can remove 25% of speed from that calculation as 5F was missing.
Shoulder Distance

Sukuna's Speed: 578295750 m/s FTL

Face Distance

Sukuna's Speed: 247203000 m/s Relativistic+
Characters scaling to them.
  • 15F Sukuna
  • Pre Prison Realm Gojo (I can already see many people gonna complain about Gojo was same throughout the series 😭. Please don't push the same shit JJK is not OPM.)
Then again remove 90% of the Speed from that.
Shoulder Distance

Sukuna's Speed: 57829575 m/s Relativistic

Face Distance

Sukuna's Speed: 24720300 m/s Relativistic
Then we will get some speed for these characters
  • Yuta
  • Ryu
  • Uro
  • Hakari
  • Kashimo
  • Awakened Maki
  • Yuji
  • Toji
  • Geto
  • Uraume
  • Angel
  • Yorozu
  • Yuki
  • Kenjaku
  • Awakened Gojo (Hidden inventory arc)
  • Likely Awakened Choso

Unless Something wrong with current FTL scaling yeah **** it. I'm done.

Back