• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jübi vs Big Mom (Grace Period)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Larval Jübi
> Both in character. They starts at 9 meters. Speed is Equal

Big Mom: 7 (Dr. Fix, Kunglao 105, Eminiteable, Zack, The Calaca, Violet FC, Everynoob)

Shinju (Jübi): 1 (Kidkinsey)

Inconclusive:

Going by the profile, it's actually superior to Kurama.

The big question is, would Soul Pocus work? Jubi has Immunity to Soul Manipulation, but BM's is life-force based and I don't see Immortality Type 1 on its profile.

If not, then Big Mom would get outclassed by the slight power difference, range and Regenerationn.

Big Mom has stamina, and Conqueror's Haki might be able to work since it seems the Jubi works based on its instincts rather than rational thought, but take it with a grain of salt.

Okay, I'll take your word.

Jubi should take this. La Gorda can't keep up with the vastly different range, and she's physically weaker.

Zeus and Prometheus would be unaffected, but they wouldn't be too useful even if she fly and try to spam Ikoku from the distance. The Regenerationn would prevent the Jubi from getting defeated.

A Bijuu Bomb is entirely made of Chakra, If they can turn that into Homies they can turn literally every human being in Naruto into homies.

Couldn't big mom tame the ten tails much like Madara with Obito did utilizing her conquers haki too take over it's will and of course it would brief because of how powerful the juubi is but in that small amount of time could she then insert her soul into the ten tails and completely take over it; I see this being her only way of winning this fight sense the ten tails can regenerate quickly after receiving damage ?

So do we have verdict I vote juuuuu.......wait wait wait what form is this juubi in fat; slim; or final form tree

Gosh I so want to vote for Kaguya here, but the ten-tails represents her mind at its most feral and i think ths is its least evolved state (so the furthest from herself). Soul Pocus can work two ways here since the ten-tails isn't actually human. She can steal its soul for instant kill or infude her own and make a new homie. Then there is CH . . . .

Voting Lin because of CH and Soul Hax. See if someone can counter this. -__-_/

EDIT: Immortality type 1 complicates this. Big Mom's power explicitly says "souls" but there is a lifespan focus at the same time. Theoretically she could take the entire soul and have infinite lifespan?

I guess. Best way to know is if BM would use her power on Brook who's possibly longeve immortal, but it's unclear.

The so called Eternal Life Operation would give an interesting scenario.

juubi just spams biju bombs and takes the w, i dont see CH working because its kaguya and their is so soul to take iirc

its confusing because the biju dont have a soul so neither shoud hte juubi, but the juubi is kaguya and im 99% sure she has one

Idk. Jübi's profile say nothing about it... Does this apply to the larval form?

Well if it's larval juubi big mom takes the win but if it's the slim form i.e 2nd form I'd big mom high diff by the way we have to state some facts here some of which has yet to be mention for example how does the juubi intelligence factor in this fight against big mom; can it out smart big mom or will it simply *Aim and Shoot* the whole fight because from my understanding Obito and Madara was controlling it so......without them?

The juubi in its weaker forms is feral and needs directin from Madara/Obito, therefore BM should easily defeat it with hax.

Kaguya took over Madara only when she was completely evolved with all the TB's and Blac Zetsu. I'm not sure which, if any, form before kaguya herself would be able to resist BM's hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back