• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
A half ghost hero vs the biggest of moms

6-B Ecto-Skeleton Danny Phantom (This is season 2 Danny pre Ghostly Wail as that is the only time he had the Ecto-Skeleton)

Speed is Equalized, In Character

Danny Phantom:

Big Mom:

Inconclusive:

NOTE: Since I know people are going to ask what the AP difference is, Danny is at least baseline 6-B (7 Teratons) while Big Mom scales to (26.57 Teratons) so she has big AP advantage but that what hax is for.

How does Danny usually start his fights?
In the Ecto-Skeleton, Danny opens with ectoplasmic energy beams which effect the body on a molecular level and vaporize. Defensively, he'll go for forcefields that have the ability to reflect physical force (although the limit of how much he can reflect is unknown).

For support, he'll go for duplication and while attack his opponent from all sides with punches and ectoplasmic energy beams. If faced with hordes of enemies he'll unleash ectoplasmic energy beams with massive area of effect. Other than that, everything else like possession, intangibility, invisibility and so on are secondary since he needs to manage his power he won't uses those all willy nilly.

What stops Linlin from making Ectoplasm homies?
Depends on what is used to make homies?

His ectoplasmic energy carries part of his consciousness so unless she can make homies out of peoples consciousness with resistance I don't see any issue.

Depends on what is used to make homies?

His ectoplasmic energy carries part of his consciousness so unless she can make homies out of peoples consciousness with resistance I don't see any issue.
She makes them out of souls and such.

And I'm curious, how good is Danny's resistance? Probably high since he's in a world full of ghosts, but I haven't seen Danny Phantom since I was like 8

She makes them out of souls and such.

And I'm curious, how good is Danny's resistance? Probably high since he's in a world full of ghosts, but I haven't seen Danny Phantom since I was like 8
She shouldn't have a problem making ectoplasmic homies if that's the case.

Sadly no, it's funny that Danny's resistance to Mind Manipulation stomps on his resistance to Soul Manipulation which is above standard but not anything special. He basically resists having his soul attacked or controlled through Possession and scales above Lidia and a few others who were being manipulated by a ghost/spirit controlling staff but other than that it's not impressive especially when compared to his mind manipulation resistance which is in the thousands to millions!.

So yeah, Big Mom should be able to make homies out of his ectoplasmic energy given it only contains a portion of his consciousness and energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back