• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Journal#3- Bill Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually could have Mid-Godly, but we're not sure, and it might not be under his own power. He did seem to utter some kind of weird prayer to a mysterious deity it seems both he and his cronies praise, and implied it would allow him to one day come back.

Yeah, he invoke's The Axolotl, aparently the God of GFverse. And, Twitters of Alex apparently even without his existence, who touches the statue of Bill, will have his body invaded by Bill. And have some good stuff to add in his history (He accidentaly burn his own dimension, and kill everyone, even his parents and everyone who he know, and because guilt and loneliness, Bill just going crazy.)

Yes, @ZeoParadox, it's just one of the quotes.
Aslajkroiaoda

Also if im not mistaken, Rick and Morty and Gravity Falls were confirmed to take place in the same multiverse so that statement is equally valid for the RaM verse.

WildeNick771 said:
Yes, @ZeoParadox, it's just one of the quotes.
Also in the AMA Bill Cipher said there were infinite alternate, parallel universes for each possibility.

The real cal howard said:
Axolotl? You mean that tadpole creature? Anyone mind elaborating?
Well, the word "Axolotl" was a recurring easter egg in the series. Many people (me included) thought it was a reference to Bill's Regenerationn (IRL Axolotls have insane regenerative abilities). I think its supposed to be a "God" or "The God" of Gravity Falls though.

I find that absurdly hilarious. XD. It rivals Annoying Dog for the spot of top unexpected and unexpectedly adorable supreme beings.

Exact! Who would have thought in a multiverse with such fearsome creatures like Bill, who reigns (don't confirmed) is a being so adorable? :v

Ooooooooo....

In any case, i find it good that after all these months since the "Bill Downfall(grade)" that Bill not only got his 2-A rating back but even has a possible High 1-C and Immeasurable speed as well. Albeit as a different key but it's still better than absolutely nothing. ^^;

WildeNick771 said:
Well, the key is just for a free Bill Cipher, so, it's just really fine to me. :v
Same here. :p

But as a serious note, there's not much to talk about here eh? Like we all know the RL Journel 3 is entirely canon meaning there's nothing that can't debunk it....hopefully, we've done the appropriate changes already that everybody here are fine with....nothing at all?

I think that closing this thread is probably appropriate at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back