• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Journal#3- Bill Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkanine said:
Good finds, do you have more scans of the journal?
Bill's dimension is a in-between space outside rules of physic and realitie, and stay between all dimensions of the Multiverse, too, and Bill Cipher is one of the most dangerous and feared beings in whole Multiverse.
1ipasjpa
12042681 933947153355614 4016582489385263993 n

And the Quantum Destabilizer, who Bill regenerate of a blast of this, is a weapom of blasts to nonexistence. (Sorry for flood)
1uaohsduioafoia

This is some good stuff, any word on whether or not Bill could affect the higher dimensions?

Well I mean 10/11 dimensions very often refers to the String Theory dimensions so it's safer than a arbitrary amount of dimensions imo.

If this feat is proven correct, and the whole multiverse/dimension feat is true, this changes Bill Cipher's tiering to:

Tier: At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-B

That is one hell of an upgrade.

Well, maybe "Possibly 2-A, or High 1-C at full power" then?

We need proof that the aliens who considered him a threat were 11-dimensional though.

Just from what has been shown, 2-A Bill seems completely legitimate.

However, as Ant said, we need to see the 11-D scan for tier 1 Bill to be a possibility.

There's a thing i want to know about this should we ever accept and upgrade Bill Cipher or something: Would this affect his other physical stats, especially that of Speed?

Probably not. He was not shown as especially swift. Also, this would only affect his potential/full strength level of power, not the one that he displayed in practice during the show itself.

Bill Cipher's speed should be changed to:

Speed: Immeasurable

This is because due to the multiverse containing infinite universes as well as time/space/universal laws implied to not affect Bill Cipher at all.

Isn't Bill Cipher already a 4-D being anyways?

Well, I suppose that placing him at potentially immeasurable speed when at full power may be reasonable. It is just that Dipper and Mabel were able to outrun him in practice.

@Lina: He probably is for all know. A 4-D being, i mean. Heck Azathoth put that there in the first place back when i remade Bill's page last year...

Dipper and Mabel outran a 3-D Bill who had his power restricted even more so by Gravity Falls' weirdness magnetism, and even that is almost certainly for plot convenience. Gimped 3-D Bill =/= full power Bill.

Okay, but given that we never saw his full abilities displayed or referred to in practice, it is important that we rate him as "Potentially High 1-C at full power", with links to the relevant guidebook scans.

I am fine with that, or even just having separate tabs for restricted Bill and full power Bill, as restricted Bill loses almost strictly due to PIS and CIS. The same character who instantly heals a wound from a weapon meant to blast him into nonexistence is inconvenienced (twice) by getting something in his eye...in the same finale special.

Hmm....would it be like this, maybe:

Tier: At least Low 2-C (for Restricted Bill Cipher) | 2-A, potentially High 1-C (Full Power Bill Cipher, assuming the 11-D entities viewing him as a threat is legit and real)

?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hmm....would it be like this, maybe:
Tier: At least Low 2-C (for Restricted Bill Cipher) | 2-A, potentially High 1-C (Full Power Bill Cipher)

?
If the 11-D entities viewing him is a threat is legit, then yes. If not, his full power would be closer to 2-A, presumably.

I am curious as to what this would mean for Time Baby, though.

He was one-shot by 3-D Bill, but a more powerful Bill (albeit one lacking physical form) seemed to be afraid of him.

Hmm. Yeah, you definitely made me remember about Time Baby.

The thing is of what you said sounds strange. A 3-D Bill that was restricted was able to one-shot as seen in the show, yeah. But a more powerful Bill is seemingly afraid of him? Seems pretty strange to me there....

I would have to look back, but I recall it was either one piece of Bill's dialogue or something Alex said on Twitter, though I am questioning it, since he dispatched Time Baby so easily.

Though I don't think this is what I was remembering, looking through Bill's AMA, he mentions killing Time Baby isn't exactly easy, and would be easier if he had physical form, which does seem odd since his physical form showed to be more limited, though it may have been a case of limited interaction as opposed to power.

I agree with Ant. I don't get this kind of thing for Time Baby as like what Azathoth said a bit earlier.

Like...Time Baby getting one-shotted by a 3-D Bill yet is supposedly fearful to the latter at his supposed full power does not seem to fit right with me.

And a being of the Dimension 52 (I really don't know if this is a really Dimension 52 of the dimensional geometry, or just the name), apparently have afraid of Bill, since she helped a lot Ford to destroy Bill, and see his reign of terror end. (She apparently was sent from The Axolotl, who is, apparently, the God of GFverse,) But i don't know, I will leave here for you see.
Ihaodsuahofa
13957453 535009533356313 824774073 n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back