• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Journal#3- Bill Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Ant. Also the fact that it's called "Dimension 52" makes it somewhat sound like a name or location rather than a spacial dimension. The 7-11 thing seems fine though.

I too also agree with Ant on that. I get the vibe of it as a name/location rather than a specific dimensional level.

The 7 to 11 dimensions thing that Ryukama just said sounds fine to me as well.

If there's going to be an upgrade to Bill's full power, how would these sound as justifications?

Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (The Gravity Falls novel, which is entirely canon, further backed up Time Baby's claim that Bill is a threat to the multiverse. A multiverse that has been stated to be infinite numerous times.), possibly High Complex Multiverse level (The book also stated that entities capable of coexisting in the 7 through 11th dimensions were terrified of Bill's power)

Ryukama said:
If there's going to be an upgrade to Bill's pull power, how would these sound as justifications?
Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (The Gravity Falls novel, which is entirely canon, further backed up Time Baby's claim that Bill is a threat to the multiverse. A multiverse that has been stated to be infinite numerous times.), possibly High Complex Multiverse level (The book also stated that entities capable of coexisting in the 7 through 11th dimensions were terrified of Bill's power)
That sounds good to me.

So, I'm assuming we have enough imput to make the changes? We have several admins, a bureaucrat, a few mods, and respectable members in support of this.

P.S. I support what Ryu recently typed as well.

Are doing this in keys or changing up his stats based on this?

Again as a note, do remember that (once again, even tho some of y'all are likely already aware of this and really hate to just randomly repeat this), this real-life journel 3 is canon. Hell it even contains Dipper's real name that Ford got from him which is Mason.

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/a/aa/Ihaodsuahofaipjipda.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160806213648'][IMG alt="Ihaodsuahofaipjipda said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/a/aa/Ihaodsuahofaipjipda.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20160806213648[/IMG][/URL]
CrossverseCrisis"]
Are doing this in keys or changing up his stats based on this?
Again as a note, do remember that (once again, even tho some of y'all are likely already aware of this and really hate to just randomly repeat this), this real-life journel 3 is canon. Hell it even contains Dipper's real name that Ford got from him which is Mason.

Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (The Gravity Falls novel, which is entirely canon, further backed up Time Baby's claim that Bill is a threat to the multiverse.

Ford, after 30 years of study, say this, not Time Baby.

WildeNick771 said:
Ford, after 30 years of study, say this, not Time Baby.
I know that. The reason Bill didn't get 2-A at first was because Time Baby's claim of Bill being a multiversal threat was questioned. Ford saying it as well further backs up what Time Baby said.

Sorry to be that guy, but the context of 7-11 dimensions seems... iffy.

Had it been "They exist in the 7-11 dimensions" or "They are 7-11 dimensional" it would be fine, but it says "Since they exist in 7-11 dimensions at once, they have a horrible sense of directions". The "At once" indicates a form of omniprescence and considering how being 7-11 dimensional would not actually make have a bad sense of directions (Rather if your being existed in 7-11 universes your mind may not be able to process such a type of existance making it so a lack of direction is possible). There's also the fact that they do use dimension as a universe later on (Dimesnion 52)

@Ryu wasn't it because his original dimension was stated to have decayed rather than destroyed (correct me if im wrong)

@SD Well they are also called "Pan-Dimensional aliens." So them being omnipresent within multiple 3-D universes seems like the more unlikely case. And the questioning of Time Baby's claim was one of the main reasons Bill didn't get a 2-A. Not sure what you mean of "decaying vs destroying."

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/248418

Ah Ryu that was a misunderstanding on my part, basically I was trying to state that his previous dimension was destroyed by him decaying it. And after looking at this thread, it suggests that he was threat (on the multiverse this time) via causeing a rip that then proceeds to destroy the multiverse.

If they were "pan-dimensional" then why would there be a range (7-11) of how many dimensions they occupy? Not to mention that pan-dimensional still fits with the idea that they occupy universes rather than actual dimensions

Also, in that very same sentence he also states that he meet them, while dimension hopping.

Pan Dimensional and 7-11 Dimensions at once, for me, is a directly affirmation of geometry dimensional.

But in Dimensional Travel of Ford, he enter in the Second Dimension, so, yeah, he enter in others dimensions of the geometry dimensional.

See @Wilde, they can't be both. If they are pan-dimensional (By geometry def), then they automatically have to be 11 dimensional, but it clearly states that they range from 7-11.

Isn't that just further disproving that these are geometrical dimensions?

@SD existing in multiple dimensions does not make them 3-D. "Pan-dimensional" means "of or pertaining to all dimensions of reality." Yes since they don't exist in every dimension they kind go against that meaning, but it does not at all indicate they are merely 3rd dimensional.

I don't think so. Even because they have omnipresence in 11 dimensions, they would not get trapped in Gravity Falls. And the bubble anti weirdness, holding beings of higher dimensions.
13957443 535134806677119 222477609 n

Ryukama said:
@SD existing in multiple dimensions does not make them 3-D. "Pan-dimensional" means "of or pertaining to all dimensions of reality." Yes since they don't exist in every dimension they kind go against that meaning, but it does not at all indicate they are merely 3rd dimensional.
Never stated that it did. Yes thats the definition, but like dimensions it can be used incorrectly. You're right. But it also throws away any proof of them being higher than 3-D either.

@Wilde well I stand corrected

They are explicitly referred to as higher dimensional creatures, by an author who has knowledge of how spacial dimensions work. And said to exist in the 7th to 11th dimension at once. There is far more supporting them being higher dimensional than them being omnipresent within multiple 3-D universes.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Alright, so are we going with "At least 2-A, possibly High 1-C" with the appropriate reasoning for full power Bill?
Looks like we are.

I take it this'll be a new key?

What about his speed though? Obviously it'll be possibly Immeasurable (Since, you know, he might be 7-11D), but what about for a low-end?

The key will probably just be "Full Power" with his current stats being changed to either "Physical Form" or "Restricted" or something.

I don't really see full power Bill being less than immeasurable on the lower or higher estimation, so just "Immeasurable" is probably fine.

We already got the rating for "Restricted" Bill (even though it's kind of BS but i can't do anything about it so....it's whatever), so Immeasurable should be just that for his Full Power form.

@Azzy

And what would the reasoning be listed as?

If you can provide that, I'll implement the buff.

For "Immeasurable" Bill?

Something along the lines of "Exists on a far higher dimensional level of the multiverse and is considered a serious threat by 7 to 11-D pan-dimensional beings" should work.

Also, as posted above, Bill's Regenerationn seems to be solid Mid-Godly as he would be able to regenerate from an device that blasted him into nonexistence.

EDIT: Wait, I think I got mixed up, in that the weapon from earlier isn't what actually defeated Bill. Ignore this.

Durability presumably uses the same reasoning as AP. Not sure about Striking Strength.

Though this does make the accolades of One Punch Sta even more impressive.

@Ever

He actually could have Mid-Godly, but we're not sure, and it might not be under his own power. He did seem to utter some kind of weird prayer to a mysterious deity it seems both he and his cronies praise, and implied it would allow him to one day come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back