• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JOTARO MATCH UP

Angry Jotaro Kujo vs Peak Spongebob
unknown.png

Peak Spongebob scales to 25.201 tons
Angry Jotaro is
Angry Star Platinum>>>The World>P3 Star Platinum>P4 Star Platinum>Morioh RHCP (7.83)
comparable in ap, Idk how i will do spongebob's haxs

Alright so remember Pucci's introduction in Stone Ocean? Let's do it again, but with a different Jotaro and his son

Jotaro (DiU) and Koichi (Echoes ACT 3) vs Pucci (Whitesnake only)

Johngalli A does not have a profile so I cannot use him to make this a 2v2

Also I'm surprised this never happened. Anasui despite having a weaker stand does have intangibility as well as Massively FTL reactions. So uh...

Jotaro (Pre-The World) vs Narciso Anasui

Alright so remember Pucci's introduction in Stone Ocean? Let's do it again, but with a different Jotaro and his son

Jotaro (DiU) and Koichi (Echoes ACT 3) vs Pucci (Whitesnake only)

Johngalli A does not have a profile so I cannot use him to make this a 2v2

Also I'm surprised this never happened. Anasui despite having a weaker stand does have intangibility as well as Massively FTL reactions. So uh...

Jotaro (Pre-The World) vs Narciso Anasui
Well, Jotaro blitzes both pucci and Anasui here. Both chars are supposed to be ftl, judging from white snake and jolynes profile.

Well, Jotaro blitzes both pucci and Anasui here. Both chars are supposed to be ftl, judging from white snake and jolynes profile.
Didn't Jotaro lose that fight with Pucci because he was trying to protect Jolyne? Who's to say it wouldn't happen with Koichi? He is significantly weaker in this key

Is the gap between FTL and Massively FTL that big?

Well it’s cos Jotaro Mftl comes from being faster than chariot, who did a 225c feat. But part 6 ftl comes from statements of faster than light. So the difference in speed is ludicrous. At least, with the current accepted profiles that is
Didn't Jotaro lose that fight with Pucci because he was trying to protect Jolyne? Who's to say it wouldn't happen with Koichi? He is significantly weaker in this key

Is the gap between FTL and Massively FTL that big?

OK everyone, I've recently found a really good character. You know how Jotaro is OP because his stand is immune to speed equalized since it's a summon? Try her

Molly's EE only works on summons. Jotaro's still 9-B though so if he figures it out fast enough, he can just punch her

guys. guys. guys. hear me out.
Chara_03jotaro_01.png
229-2296957_the-purple-guy-fnaf-purple-man-sprite.png

9-B jotaro vs the kiddie strangler. william has been eating shit in matches guys please he needs a redemption arc

Also wouldn't work, Jotaro is baseline atm because no calc, and when he does get a calc, he'd be way the **** over baseline.
There's no case where that ends up evening out unless Will is pretty high into it and post calc Jotaro magically ends up close to him, in a tier with a 50,000x discrepancy, honestly I'd be impressed.

Also wouldn't work, Jotaro is baseline atm because no calc, and when he does get a calc, he'd be way the **** over baseline.
There's no case where that ends up evening out unless Will is pretty high into it and post calc Jotaro magically ends up close to him, in a tier with a 50,000x discrepancy, honestly I'd be impressed.
Afton goes in one big cricle. the animatronics he obliterates scales to his durability as springtrap, who survives the fire of fazbears fright which is 26 Kilojoules, making him 1.7x baseline (of course he one shots people who scale to 26 kilojoules, so he should be higher than that)

the calc would probably **** it up, but he's baseline rn which is cool.

OK everyone, I've recently found a really good character. You know how Jotaro is OP because his stand is immune to speed equalized since it's a summon? Try her

Molly's EE only works on summons. Jotaro's still 9-B though so if he figures it out fast enough, he can just punch her
If nobody's gonna question this, I'll make this tomorrow

guys. guys. guys. hear me out.
Chara_03jotaro_01.png
229-2296957_the-purple-guy-fnaf-purple-man-sprite.png

9-B jotaro vs the kiddie strangler. william has been eating shit in matches guys please he needs a redemption arc
Jotaro can't win, purple guy always comes back so he's gonna live past the made in heaven fight and be featured as the main villain in 15 more fnaf games

Alright this might sound stupid but hear me out

You know how SBA means that characters start in Central Park and while outside influence is not allowed, items are still present in the vicinity

Enter Secondhand, a Tinker speedster with MFTL+ speed. In-verse, a tinker is essentially a person capable of creating intricate machines so while his equipment is 9-C, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for him to make a makeshift firearm and thus get that sweet sweet piercing damage. For reference, he made his own speedster device

bump bump bump

Enter Secondhand, a Tinker speedster with MFTL+ speed. In-verse, a tinker is essentially a person capable of creating intricate machines so while his equipment is 9-C, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for him to make a makeshift firearm and thus get that sweet sweet piercing damage. For reference, he made his own speedster device
I'll put that in the list!!!

I also considered a rematch for Jotaro vs Bakugo.
After analysis of the match, it was super outdated even before Bakugo got his 7-C upgrade since during that time, Jotaro was chilling at 2 tons and his 7.83 ton upgrade hadn't arrived during that time. I think a rematch this time around would be good (Joint Training Bakugo), this time there won't be time stop for Jotaro and he starts off like usual.

Back