• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro vs Robbie Rotten

AP for both? I know Jotaro is really close to 8-B when pissed. I don't think Robbies age manip will take away Jotaros stand here btw, seems like it works differently from alessi's age manip

AP for both? I know Jotaro is really close to 8-B when pissed. I don't think Robbies age manip will take away Jotaros stand here btw, seems like it works differently from alessi's age manip
Jotaro Kujo's AP
P3 Star Platinum>P4 Star Platinum>Morioh RHCP (7.83 Tons)
Angry Jotaro:
Angry Star Platinum (One Shot)>The World>P3 Star Platinum>P4 Star Platinum>Morioh RHCP (7.83 Tons)
Prime Jotaro:
Prime Star Platinum (One Shot)>High The World>Angry Star Platinum (One Shot)>The World>P3 Star Platinum>P4 Star Platinum>Morioh RHCP (7.83 Tons)

Yes, Prime Jotaro feels like an 8B in disguise as a High 8-C Character, anyways.

Robbie Rotten:
Physically 108.5012002 Joules
Likely Small Building level, too lazy to find the values with equipment
Roboticus Roboticus > Sportacus (89.346 tons)

If we compare Morioh RHCP's value and Sportacus' value, thats like a 11.4172x difference, a huge one at that which puts Jotaro at a huge disadvantage in terms of AP, literally way beyond one shot territories right here but luckily for Jotaro, Star Platinum can't be damaged by Roboticus since this dude lacks all the things needed to touch a stand. (Also Robbie Rotten is also in one shot territories so keep that in mind too I suppose)

Roboticus is an upscale above the 89.346 ton value while Prime Star Platinum is Two One Shots and Three or Four upscales above the 7.83 ton value.
Safe to say Roboticus still has the AP advantage but I don't think would Prime Star Platinum wouldn't be trashed on that easily thanks to its scaling chain + stand shenanigans such as not being able to damage Star Platinum unless they have the requirements for it and the stat amp Star Platinum has the closer it is to Jotaro then the faster and stronger it is which should be useful.

Since uh, Speed Equalized I guess technically Roboticus is a summon so no speed equalization for him? Yeah he gets blitzed either way, no way in hell a Sub Relativistic is gonna touch a MFTL dude that he can't even see in the first place.

I don't know how the age durability negation works, does he shoot it out or something? If he does we don't know how it would interact with Stands, honestly Jotaro can just stop time and get out of its way or something it's that simple.

Jotaro has better ways to move around the battle field with stand leaps in combination with his time stop. Literally Robbie Rotten is literally incompetent as hell, rather clumsy, forgetful and bad at executing his ideas as stated in the profile and has little to no combat experience which gives Jotaro the edge in terms of street knowledge I suppose? Or Fight knowledge, however you are gonna call it.

This might as well end up like an episode of LazyTown with Robbie thinking up of a great plan to decimate Jotaro but ends up ******* up and getting GG'd by Jotaro since Star Platinum can easily shit on him and all his standard equipment with the only "threat" in his way is Roboticus but only for you to realize its also useless since Roboticus gets blitzed through hell and back.

So in the end, ima vote for Jotaro because Time Stop + Diamond Breaking Punches = GG

If we compare Morioh RHCP's value and Sportacus' value, thats like a 11.4172x difference, a huge one at that which puts Jotaro at a huge disadvantage in terms of AP, literally way beyond one shot territories right here but luckily for Jotaro, Star Platinum can't be damaged by Roboticus since this dude lacks all the things needed to touch a stand. (Also Robbie Rotten is also in one shot territories so keep that in mind too I suppose)
It's not that Star Platinum completely blocks any of his attacks if he can just ignore Star Platinum to one shot Jotaro, given that the gap in stats is so high that he can just ignore SP.

It's not that Star Platinum completely blocks any of his attacks if he can just ignore Star Platinum to one shot Jotaro, given that the gap in stats is so high that he can just ignore SP.
Star Platinum blocks that shit and ain't affected by its punches. How can he just ignore Star Platinum?
Even if that's the case Either way it's not like he can even do that or land a single hit anyway because Star Platinum will be speed blitzing Roboticus. It's Sub Rela vs MFTL Character.

Star Platinum blocks that shit and ain't affected by its punches. How can he just ignore Star Platinum?
Star Platinum is just too weak to stop Robbie, easy as that. Show me Star Platinum blocking something 8-B.
Even if that's the case Either way it's not like he can even do that or land a single hit anyway because Star Platinum will be speed blitzing Roboticus. It's Sub Rela vs MFTL Character.
As if Robbie would get damaged from that.

Selective intangibility isn’t invincibility, otherwise the road roller wouldn’t have done anything

Yeah, if Jotaro didn't moved out of there, the Road Roller would have just crushed him, Star Platinum or not.

Star Platinum is just too weak to stop Robbie, easy as that. Show me Star Platinum blocking something 8-B.
Yes, Robot is gonna try attacking something it can't see,sense,interact with. I do not give a shit if Star Platinum is too weak, show me a clip where Roboticus is touching or interacting with non corporeal beings then we can talk. Star Platinum is literally Enhanced Non Corporeal, Roboticus has no way of interacting with a stand since he does not have Enhanced NPI unless he hops towards Jotaro and try one shotting him which i doubt with TS+massive speed advantage.
As if Robbie would get damaged from that.
Yes, with that scaling chain Star Platinum has and the stat amp from the stand being close to the user while at the same he gets punched over a hundred thousand times within seconds that should at least scratch it? If he can't damage Roboticus then that's alright since Jotaro would change his sights from Roboticus to instead he would be targeting, you know, the guy ordering the robot to kill Jotaro, Robbie himself.

The fact Star Platinum massively out speeds Roboticus means Roboticus has 0% chance of landing any hits once you factor in time stop. To Star Platinum, Roboticus is moving at a turtle's pace.

Yes, Robot is gonna try attacking something it can't see,sense,interact with. I do not give a shit if Star Platinum is too weak, show me a clip where Roboticus is touching or interacting with non corporeal beings then we can talk. Star Platinum is literally Enhanced Non Corporeal, Roboticus has no way of interacting with a stand since he does not have Enhanced NPI unless he hops towards Jotaro and try one shotting him which i doubt with TS+massive speed advantage.
I guess that Road Roller has NPI because Star Platinum needed effort to block it.

I guess that Road Roller has NPI because Star Platinum needed effort to block it.
Dio slammed the Road Roller onto Jotaro and he used Star Platinum to protect himself, Star Platinum was never remotely harmed by the road roller.
Star Platinum be like: "im gonna phase through this road roller and let my stand master, Jotaro get ****** crushed by this road roller!!!" 🤦‍♂️

Since uh, Speed Equalized I guess technically Roboticus is a summon so no speed equalization for him? Yeah he gets blitzed either way, no way in hell a Sub Relativistic is gonna touch a MFTL dude that he can't even see in the first place.
What's this about Star Platinum Blitzing Roboticus??
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/V...arch#Speed_Equalization_Rules_and_Assumptions
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Of the combatants, it's Jotaro vs Robbie Rotten, & Roboticus seems to be a "Summon" (Rather a robot he built.) with prep.

Jotaro Kujo
Speed: Superhuman with Massively FTL reactions
(Yes, he has justifications in his Speed section.) but I'm not sure I need to quote that wall of text here.)

Robbie Rotten
Speed: Average Human

Roboticus
Speed: At least Subsonic travel speed and reactions, possibly Supersonic travel speed and Sub-Relativistic combat and reaction speed (Started out faster than Sportacus, but Sportacus eventually outsped him in a race with enough training) via powerscaling.

If Roboticus isn't affected by Speed Equalization rules, then you have to keep in mind that Jotaro & Star Platinum get Equalized to Robbie's AVERAGE HUMAN.
& then At least Subsonic ROBOTICUS blitzes Jotaro, NOT the other way around.

Though, we should note this clause of the Versus Thread Rules:
"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles."

So if Robbie DOES win by Roboticus not being Speed Equalized, then it can't be added to the profile, as I understand it, lol.

What's this about Star Platinum Blitzing Roboticus??
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/V...arch#Speed_Equalization_Rules_and_Assumptions
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Of the combatants, it's Jotaro vs Robbie Rotten, & Roboticus seems to be a "Summon" (Rather a robot he built.) with prep.

Jotaro Kujo
Speed: Superhuman with Massively FTL reactions
(Yes, he has justifications in his Speed section.) but I'm not sure I need to quote that wall of text here.)

Robbie Rotten
Speed: Average Human

Roboticus
Speed: At least Subsonic travel speed and reactions, possibly Supersonic travel speed and Sub-Relativistic combat and reaction speed (Started out faster than Sportacus, but Sportacus eventually outsped him in a race with enough training) via powerscaling.

If Roboticus isn't affected by Speed Equalization rules, then you have to keep in mind that Jotaro & Star Platinum get Equalized to Robbie's AVERAGE HUMAN.
& then At least Subsonic ROBOTICUS blitzes Jotaro, NOT the other way around.

Though, we should note this clause of the Versus Thread Rules:
"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles."

So if Robbie DOES win by Roboticus not being Speed Equalized, then it can't be added to the profile, as I understand it, lol.
shrug, speed equalization rules are ass here. Either way time stop is here to help Jotaro, since we are most likely using Prime Jotaro here since End of SDC, he can spam the shit out of time stop.

Dio slammed the Road Roller onto Jotaro and he used Star Platinum to protect himself, Star Platinum was never remotely harmed by the road roller.
Star Platinum be like: "im gonna phase through this road roller and let my stand master, Jotaro get ****** crushed by this road roller!!!" 🤦‍♂️
Doesn't matter. Star Platinum couldn't protect Jotaro because the Road Roller was too strong. You're talking like Star Platinum is like an invincible shield while stronger forces can bypass it.
In reality, it gets equalized to Jotaro's regular speed, while Star Platinum maintains said gap from Jotaro himself, as Star Platinum counts as attack speed, given that is treated as a Jotaro's technique.

shrug, speed equalization rules are ass here. Either way time stop is here to help Jotaro, since we are most likely using Prime Jotaro here since End of SDC, he can spam the shit out of time stop.
Does Jotaro start with Time Manipulation in-character? If not, he may not have time to realize he needs to do that before Roboticus runs up & attacks him. Though, dunno what the consequences of that are, given Roboticus is:
Attack Potency: Varies from Athlete level to likely Small Building level, possibly City Block level+ (Was stated and shown to be stronger and faster than Sportacus)
In reality, it gets equalized to Jotaro's regular speed, while Star Platinum maintains said gap from Jotaro himself, as Star Platinum counts as attack speed, given that is treated as a Jotaro's technique.
Attack Speed is supposed to be equalized, too. Or rather, reduced by the same multiplier as Combat Speed for Speed Equalization purposes.
IDK if any Calc for Jotaro's speed, so I'll assume it's Speed: Superhuman (Ran approximately 400 meters in 22 seconds[21]) & baseline MFTL.
The Superhuman is roughly 18.1818182 meters per second.
Baseline MFTL is 29,980,000,000 m/s. About

So assuming the Superhuman is reduced to Baseline Average Human (5 meters per second.), that's being divided by about 3.63636364.
So.... 29,980,000,000 m/s / 3.63636364 = 8,244,499,991.7555000082444999917555 meters per second

In other words, even in unfavorable Speed Equalization conditions, Star Platinum is still operating at over 8 BILLION meters per second? Seems kinda unfair, whether against Robbie Rotten or not, since SP is basically still unfairly fast for a lot of opponents.

So if Star Platinum is NOT supposed to be Equalized the same way as Jotaro is.... I'd call this a speed-blitz since SP still ends up solidly into FTL+ against an opponent who at best, brought a Relativistic to the fight.
Nothing stops Star Platinum from overwhelming Roboticus & Robbie alike other than 2 meters range.

Star Platinum is Speed Blitzing DESPITE Speed Equalization applying to its user & not being a summon & present at the very beginning of the match. Whether against Robbie or not, that feels a little wonky to me.

Doesn't matter. Star Platinum couldn't protect Jotaro because the Road Roller was too strong. You're talking like Star Platinum is like an invincible shield while stronger forces can bypass it.
Yes, couldn't "protect" because you know, The World threw the road roller down towards Jotaro, slamming it towards THE GROUND to crush Jotaro? Now show me Roboticus having Enhanced NPI, then we can say Roboticus one shots Star Platinum. If Roboticus can fold an incorporeal being for being stronger, the purpose of NPI is deadass gone, that's like saying 100% Deku can interact with The Ghost from Spelunky and damage it because he is simply stronger!!! I will indeed act like Star Platinum is an invincible shield because it is literally an incorporeal being unless he faces off against users with aoe that can get pass Star Platinum or has NPI themselves.

how does speed even work in this match now? straight up confused now LOL
Attack Speed is supposed to be equalized, too. Or rather, reduced by the same multiplier as Combat Speed for Speed Equalization purposes.
IDK if any Calc for Jotaro's speed, so I'll assume it's Speed: Superhuman (Ran approximately 400 meters in 22 seconds[21]) & baseline MFTL.
The Superhuman is roughly 18.1818182 meters per second.
Baseline MFTL is 29,980,000,000 m/s. About

So assuming the Superhuman is reduced to Baseline Average Human (5 meters per second.), that's being divided by about 3.63636364.
So.... 29,980,000,000 m/s / 3.63636364 = 8,244,499,991.7555000082444999917555 meters per second

In other words, even in unfavorable Speed Equalization conditions, Star Platinum is still operating at over 8 BILLION meters per second? Seems kinda unfair, whether against Robbie Rotten or not, since SP is basically still unfairly fast for a lot of opponents.

So if Star Platinum is NOT supposed to be Equalized the same way as Jotaro is.... I'd call this a speed-blitz since SP still ends up solidly into FTL+ against an opponent who at best, brought a Relativistic to the fight.
Nothing stops Star Platinum from overwhelming Roboticus & Robbie alike other than 2 meters range.

Star Platinum is Speed Blitzing DESPITE Speed Equalization applying to its user & not being a summon & present at the very beginning of the match. Whether against Robbie or not, that feels a little wonky to me.

Does Jotaro start with Time Manipulation in-character? If not, he may not have time to realize he needs to do that before Roboticus runs up & attacks him. Though, dunno what the consequences of that are, given Roboticus is:
Attack Potency: Varies from Athlete level to likely Small Building level, possibly City Block level+ (Was stated and shown to be stronger and faster than Sportacus)
Yes, he can start with time stop if he wanted to, literally Prime Jotaro shows up introducing Star Platinum's Time Stop ability. If not then he wouldn't get clapped by Roboticus anyway, Star Platinum simply can't get damaged by Roboticus because it lacks the requirements to interact and damage a Stand. The only way for Jotaro to get clapped here is if Roboticus himself managed to land a hit on Jotaro which is a guaranteed OHKO no matter what.

u mean At Least MFTL 😳
I said what I meant & I meant what I said. Per Speed Equalization rules, the characters are equalized to the speed of the slower character (Robbie's Average Human.) & every other speed of the faster character is reduced by the same multiplier.
Star Platinum, APPARENTLY being treated more as an attack/technique instead of as another speed of Jotaro's, is NOT reduced to Average Human, instead it's treated like one of Jotaro's "other" speeds.
The gap between Jotaro & Robbie is only about 3.63636364 times. That much is how much Jotaro's speed was reduced by the Equalization, so it's how much MFTL Star Platinum's Speed is reduced by. Baseline MFTL divided by that much ends up at roughly 8.24 billion meters per second, & FTL+ begins at slightly below 3 billion m/s.
Thus, practically FTL+ under Speed Equalization Star Platinum.

Does that make sense?

Or were you talking about Jotaro's 2nd key saying "At least FTL, likely Massively FTL" or something?
literally Prime Jotaro shows up introducing Star Platinum's Time Stop ability.
When is this? I forget quite how Part 4 goes. (Assuming that's when "Prime Jotaro" is.)
If not then he wouldn't get clapped by Roboticus anyway, Star Platinum simply can't get damaged by Roboticus because it lacks the requirements to interact and damage a Stand.
Arguably, unless it chooses to become tangible. Such as if Jotaro summons it to block attacks to its user. But AFAIK, you're at an impass about Star Platinum being able to be damaged by things without NPI during times when Star Platinum is voluntarily Tangible.

Yes, couldn't "protect" because you know, The World threw the road roller down towards Jotaro, slamming it towards THE GROUND to crush Jotaro? Now show me Roboticus having Enhanced NPI, then we can say Roboticus one shots Star Platinum. If Roboticus can fold an incorporeal being for being stronger, the purpose of NPI is deadass gone, that's like saying 100% Deku can interact with The Ghost from Spelunky and damage it because he is simply stronger!!! I will indeed act like Star Platinum is an invincible shield because it is literally an incorporeal being unless he faces off against users with aoe that can get pass Star Platinum or has NPI themselves.
Wow the strawman. I never claimed he one shots SP. I just say he can just break through it to kill Jotaro because Star Platinum is simply too fodder to be able to even bother Robbie. Unless Road Rollers in JJBA verse have NPI.

Wow the strawman. I never claimed he one shots SP. I just say he can just break through it to kill Jotaro because Star Platinum is simply too fodder to be able to even bother Robbie. Unless Road Rollers in JJBA verse have NPI.
i believe this answers your questions. he was simply interacting with the Road Roller while staying intangible.
Only_Stands_can_hurt_Stands.gif

When is this? I forget quite how Part 4 goes. (Assuming that's when "Prime Jotaro" is.)
Prime Jotaro is at the end of the DIO Fight when he finally unlocked his ability to Stop Time and dusted DIO from there or at the end of Stardust Crusaders tbh.
Arguably, unless it chooses to become tangible. Such as if Jotaro summons it to block attacks to its user. But AFAIK, you're at an impass about Star Platinum being able to be damaged by things without NPI during times when Star Platinum is voluntarily Tangible.
Even if Star Platinum is tangible, Robot Guy still can't damage him. Stands are so wacky that they can interact and hurt people while at the same time they can't be interacted with.

That's why only the stand can only beat stands bullshit exists
How the hell can he break through Star Platinum if it can just literally stay right in front of Jotaro and take the punch? How can he break something that he can't remotely break at all? Star Platinum would keep on beating the shit out of him and knocking his ass away. Time Stop is literally here to prevent being hit by the robot man along with Stand shenanigans. I read Imaginym's comments, I'm currently under the impression that Star Platinum speed blitzes Robot Man so he can't literally touch Star Platinum at all.

Star Platinum Prime ain't all that fodder once you consider in his scaling chain, speed and his stat amp

Star Platinum Prime one shots this dude (High The World) who can bully this dude (Angered Star Platinum) who can one shot this dude (The World) who has shown to bully this dude (Part 3 Star Platinum) who should be stronger than this dude (Part 4 Star Platinum) who should be above this dude (Morioh RHCP) who carries the 7.83 ton value because the user is scared shitless of that dude Jotaro. Star Platinum being able to become stronger and faster the closest it is to Jotaro which is considered a boost nonetheless. Like the AP still ain't the best, but its still something to consider and once you consider the speed gap between the two once you realize Star Platinum at the lowest is thousands of times faster than Robot Guy. Include the fact Time Stop is here to stay then its a GG.

If Star Platinum can't do shit to Robot Man he will literally be targeting Robbie, not the robot guy anymore.

If Star Platinum does not interact with the attack Robbie will hit Jotaro

If he interacts Star Platinum will eventually be pressed to the point of crushing Jotaro

If Star Platinum does not interact with the attack Robbie will hit Jotaro

If he interacts Star Platinum will eventually be pressed to the point of crushing Jotaro
he doesn't need to interact with anything, he's intangible to his attacks regardless and will simply be a shield robbie cant damage.

I'm not even gonna answer that Star Platinum will eventually be pressed to the point of crushing Jotaro shit. Guys, there's a literal speed gap here, Star Platinum is literally
Star Platinum is still operating at over 8 BILLION meters per second?
How can he put pressure onto Star Platinum when in reality, STAR PLATINUM IS THE ONE PUTTING THE PRESSURE?

I'm not even gonna answer that Star Platinum will eventually be pressed to the point of crushing Jotaro shit. Guys, there's a literal speed gap here, Star Platinum is literally

How can he put pressure onto Star Platinum when in reality, STAR PLATINUM IS THE ONE PUTTING THE PRESSURE?
Also, the road roller thing is being taken out of context, it wasn't just a road roller, it was also two people who are comparable to star platinum pushing it onto him 💀

Like literally how the **** can Robbie's robot pressure Star Platinum with that SPEED GAP of his including TIME STOP in the equation. I honestly don't know, in fact Jotaro can literally bust the ground, pick up a rock and HEADSHOT Robbie if he wanted to.

thats being speedblitzed, doesn't have enhanced NPI, or enhanced senses to interact with sp 💀
this. Robbie's literal main weapon here is his robot which Jotaro can literally throw away or grabbing a rock in the ground and sniping it to Robbie's head.

Been looking into this. IF I UNDERSTAND RIGHT....

Technically, this should be closed because it's probably Speed Blitz due to how Speed Equalization rules treat Stands more like techniques (& thus, have their Speed reduced by a multiplier & not set to the speed of the slower character, which in this case, means a trivially small reduction for SP) not being reduced by enough, so the Stand can still Speed Blitz.

& from what I understand, unlike Stands (Which are techniques & parts of characters.), Summons (Like Roboticus) are Speed Equalized, & since it's to that of the slower character, Roboticus is just as slow compared to Star Platinum as Robbie is, meaning he's equally screwed.

Speed Blitz by Stand basically.

Back