• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JOTARO MATCH UP

It's like every single one of you people is trying to spike my blood pressure with this shit.
I wrote up an extensive reply to that, newsflash, literally, every single thing stated is laughably wrong, with the exception of petshop having bad scaling, that's true
You are going to give me an aneurysm
i dont care if this is a joke, it's so ******* bad and some of the arguments like "will should be equal to stands" is actual dogshit and youd have to be blind and illiterate to ignore the like dozen showings and statements that say otherwise, let alone the rest

Jotaro vs 8-B upgrade thread (it never came)
da-baby-slap-gif-21267917.gif

Something I realized

Star Plat does have a degree of independence if I recalled correctly. Would that be enough to counteract mind manip?

it would def counter something like jotaros mind being put to sleep or something, but if Jotaro is mind controlled, I doubt platinum could disobey his commands

it would def counter something like jotaros mind being put to sleep or something, but if Jotaro is mind controlled, I doubt platinum could disobey his commands
Plat is sentient, he'd 100% disobey if he thinks Jotaro is harmful to himself or others he cares for.
Like, Jotaro literally put a gun to his head and plat said "Nuh uh bro".
And Weather actively wanted to die and kill himself and his stand said "lmao no".

The question is more, assuming Plat isn't effected by the mind hax, would the mind hax do something to Jotaro that would force plat to actually take action? Or would it be mundane enough to where plat would be like "ok whatever".

Back