• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JOTARO MATCH UP

I actually don't really know why he has regen. He's not an anomaly who can breach so he doesn't get defeated conventionally. But assuming he's like other anomalies, it won't happen instantly. He's basically just Hol Horse but better in every way. As long as the distance is close, Star Plat should be able to tear him apart repeatedly and prevent him for firing too many shots...
Well since you know the verse a lot i think, i will give it a shot

Well since you know the verse a lot i think, i will give it a shot
Wait no, I just said this guy is like Hol Horse but better. He almost one-shot Avdol. This guy has his abilities but can move the bullets through portals and those bullets ignore durability. It even targets the person's chest. Just use the Sweepers, please.

Prime Jotaro vs Greed Island Gon,not sure if this is a good idea

Gon scales to Killua's 22 Tons 8-B
And Jotaro scales like this, Prime Star Platinum (One Shot)> High The World> Enraged Star Platinum (One Shot)> The World> Star Platinum Part 3> Star Platinum Part 4> Morioh RHCP (7.83 tons)
It was a stomp.. yare yare daze..

Me looking at my fellow Jobros as I might make Speed Unequalized Jotaro matches against higher tier 8Bs/Lower Tier 8As after doing the match up suggestions here, risking myself to being match banned since it might be considered stomp for the opponents or surprisingly maybe stomp in Jotaro's favor.
unknown.png

Me looking at my fellow Jobros as I might make Speed Unequalized Jotaro matches against higher tier 8Bs/Lower Tier 8As after doing the match up suggestions here, risking myself to being match banned since it might be considered stomp for the opponents or surprisingly maybe stomp in Jotaro's favor.
Just post your ideas here and have everyone else check if it's a stomp. Less risky that way

Lol i feel like pitting Prime Jotaro against a lower tier 8A like around 150 tons and below with Speed Unequalized. Power vs Speed could Jotaro Prime who is super super super super above the 7.83 ton value be able to do anything

Lol i feel like pitting Prime Jotaro against a lower tier 8A like around 150 tons and below with Speed Unequalized. Power vs Speed could Jotaro Prime who is super super super super above the 7.83 ton value be able to do anything
How the **** is he supposed to hurt an 8-A Character? I thought he doesn't use his Bootleg Dura Neg In-Character?

perhaps he could abuse star platinum's perfect precision to repeatedly strike one point like that
idk maybe, i think he could since a speed unequalized match, Jotaro would notice his ora barrages ain't workin and would try that or use his ls to grab their neck and do the precise strikes, idfk.

I mean to be honest the "out of character" durability neg thing is perfectly in character if you consider the fact that there has never been an opponent where he would have actually needed more power against since he does have the ability to beat the shit out of stand users, having the strongest stand and all
except sheer heart attack, who doesn't have a heart

he does have the ability to beat the shit out of stand users, having the strongest stand and all
except sheer heart attack, who doesn't have a heart
I mean that is true. There's a huge difference between a person who looks humanoid, to a literal small tank that looks like a machine. I doubt Jotaro would do the phase thing there since
First, Yoshikage Kira the user ain't there
Second, SHA is also a stand, so I don't think he could phase it
Third, SHA looks like a small tank, literal machinery, so I doubt Jotaro would even think of phasing through.

I mean that is true. There's a huge difference between a person who looks humanoid, to a literal small tank that looks like a machine. I doubt Jotaro would do the phase thing there since
First, Yoshikage Kira the user ain't there
Second, SHA is also a stand, so I don't think he could phase it
Third, SHA looks like a small tank, literal machinery, so I doubt Jotaro would even think of phasing through.
yeah
not to mention, most of the stands he's fought wouldn't give him a good chance to use it to begin with
dio (he is a vampire, crushing his heart or something wouldn't do much + he's gotta protect himself from the world)
sniper rat
anubis as polnareff
high priestess when we dont even see the stand user
pretty much everything else I can think of got their ass kicked the normal way

Baken

Forget anything above low end 8-B against Star Platinum, he will get stomped by anything above that.

Dude you seriously need to post your matchup plans here or at least talk to someone knowledgeable before posting. 2, possibly 3 of your recent matches have been deemed as stomps

Dude you seriously need to post your matchup plans here or at least talk to someone knowledgeable before posting. 2, possibly 3 of your recent matches have been deemed as stomps
MK Raiden vs Jotaro is not a stomp if the speed equal rule aren't bs

All the stomps are because speed equal rules are bs. Except the Star and Stripe match. That was just... very unfortunate
i am very careful now. At this point the only issue I have is how the stand speed equal works. I honestly prefer if there was a thread about this issue since its confusing as shit and some users approve of that notion while some users such as myself don't approve of that notion.

i am very careful now. At this point the only issue I have is how the stand speed equal works. I honestly prefer if there was a thread about this issue since its confusing as shit and some users approve of that notion while some users such as myself don't approve of that notion.
In case you're wondering, I am very certain that the Jotaro vs Sweepers match isn't a stomp, even with the speed issues. I'll get into that once you make the thread and even if it is, I can just replace them with another anomaly

Just gotta find someone in Star platinums speed range, don’t equalize speed. Boom

BROS, I ****** KNOW!!
Prime Jotaro vs Crimson Chin (No Plot armor)
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28You_made_one_mistake.png
320.png

The AP Gap is around 5.5084x but Prime Jotaro's scaling chain can allow him to hang in there with Crimson Chin.
The Speed gap between the two ain't that big with Jotaro being slightly faster with Star Platinum

Hell yeah
BROS, I ****** KNOW!!
Prime Jotaro vs Crimson Chin (No Plot armor)
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28You_made_one_mistake.png
320.png

The AP Gap is around 5.5084x but Prime Jotaro's scaling chain can allow him to hang in there with Crimson Chin.
The Speed gap between the two ain't that big with Jotaro being slightly faster with Star Platinum

Back