• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JOTARO MATCH UP

Baken384

He/Him
I, Baken of the 384 Family requires help to find Jotaro Kujo match ups. Anything I think of ends up becoming a stomp in Joots favor or the opponent's favor.
I NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR JOTARO MATCH UPS
We pick from Jotaro Kujo (Part 3), Angered Jotaro Kujo and Prime Jotaro Kujo
Chara_03jotaro_01.png
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28Tower_Battle29.png
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28You_made_one_mistake.png

Part 4/6 Jotaro is okay but I much prefer Part 3 Joots match ups.

Potential Match Ups
Jotaro Match Up:
1st: Jotaro vs Bakugo (Joint Training)

Prime Jotaro Match Up:
1st: Prime Jotaro vs Secondhand (Maybe)

Last edited:
i need more jotaro match up.. I made Jotaro vs Nine!
Prime Jotaro vs Greed Island Gon,not sure if this is a good idea

Gon scales to Killua's 22 Tons 8-B
And Jotaro scales like this, Prime Star Platinum (One Shot)> High The World> Enraged Star Platinum (One Shot)> The World> Star Platinum Part 3> Star Platinum Part 4> Morioh RHCP (7.83 tons)

in all seriousness it's hard to get a fair jotaro matchup
he basically annihilates anybody else in his tier (except certain other jojo characters) due to
1. "they can't see stands"
2. "time stop ez win"
3. "he grabs his heart with intangibility" (people say this is out of character but one day I'm gonna have to prove this is a real argument)
and then the only other option is gonna be an inconclusive or mismatch, AP stomp
not to mention, speed is always gonna have to be equalized

in all seriousness it's hard to get a fair jotaro matchup
he basically annihilates anybody else in his tier (except certain other jojo characters) due to
1. "they can't see stands"
2. "time stop ez win"
3. "he grabs his heart with intangibility" (people say this is out of character but one day I'm gonna have to prove this is a real argument)
and then the only other option is gonna be an inconclusive or mismatch, AP stomp
not to mention, speed is always gonna have to be equalized
Actually, a lot of characters beat him. He actually lost to gumball of all characters.

For Jotaro that should be the case
Good, because Lobotomy Corp has some very powerful fear and madness manip but assuming stands are just a force of nature, Star Platinum himself should be fine. Here's the best guy for the job. Non-Physical Interaction and Dura Negation (Though they only work on walls)

Good, because Lobotomy Corp has some very powerful fear and madness manip but assuming stands are just a force of nature, Star Platinum himself should be fine. Here's the best guy for the job. Non-Physical Interaction and Dura Negation (Though they only work on walls)
I think Jotaro could resist fear manip since he has Supernatural Willpower and eventually wasn't affected by Dio's fear aura but idk and madness though.

Also this guy's regeneration is insane so idk how Jotaro can take that on

I think Jotaro could resist fear manip since he has Supernatural Willpower and eventually wasn't affected by Dio's fear aura but idk and madness though.

Also this guy's regeneration is insane so idk how Jotaro can take that on
I actually don't really know why he has regen. He's not an anomaly who can breach so he doesn't get defeated conventionally. But assuming he's like other anomalies, it won't happen instantly. He's basically just Hol Horse but better in every way. As long as the distance is close, Star Plat should be able to tear him apart repeatedly and prevent him for firing too many shots...

If you think that's too broken, just use one of these guys. Exact same abilities but at least they're not Hol Horse

Back