• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo VS Giorno Giovanna:Pre Power up edition

BlastX

He/Him
Yeah, I wanted to make this match too.

So as we know, Requiem Giorno assblast any version of canon Jotaro, but we know Jotaro post World assblast pre Requiem Giorno.

So I thought of doing this match of both before obtaining their respective power ups.

This is Jotaro VS Giorno, both right before they obtain their respective power up (Jotaro just right before facing DIO and Giorno right before obtaining the Requiem arrow).

Stoic teen who's the MC and has an OP stand (Jotaro):2

Stoic teen who's the MC and has an OP stand (Giorno):4

They **** off and go somewhere else (Incon):0

Oof you're right. Nothing then.

Anyway, Jotaro hits Giorno, attack reflection GG if Giorno has any life form on him. Giorno has more a versatile ability and he knows how to use it well, so he'll probably win.

Voting Giorno

This is giorno right before the Requiem arc,so Attack Reflection shouldnt be a thing since he never used it since the koichi/black sabbath arc,same thing with the stun punch thing

SP destroys GE without even using all his strenght like he did against Dio,so even if Giorno can keep on healing himself he likely cant do anything to keep with SP

Alright, time for some speed scaling.

Star Platinum is really, really fast, and Silver Chariot is even faster, but in a fight with Star Platinum against Silver Chariot, it seemed like Silver Chariot was only becoming slightly faster, and this was when the stand Anubis was gradually increasing Silver Chariot's power AND speed.

With that logic, we can say that if someone can move around the same speed as Silver Chariot, they can move at least as fast as Star Platinum. Case in point, King Crimson. Not only did King Crimson physically phase from Diavolo after Silver Chariot started its swing, it was fast enough to trigger erased time before Silver Chariot's blade hit Diavolo. And still after that, King Crimson chopped into Silver Chariot's face fast enough that Silver Chariot couldn't move away. Much later, Sticky Fingers seemed to strike around the same speed as King Crimson, and before that Golden Experience was swapping hands with Sticky Fingers on equal terms.

So, with all that in mind, it's safe to assume that Golden Experience would at the very LEAST be able to perceive Star Platinum's movements and trade blows with him, and thanks to Golden Experience's mind-slowing effects, just one punch is enough to end the fight.

So i'm pretty sure Giorno could win, since it'd be hard to believe that not a single hit would land from Golden Experience in a close-range fight between the two.

I'm pretty sure SC was never faster than Star Platinum. It was roughly as fast with the boost from Anubis, but even then it didn't outright get the better of it until it started getting its armour stripped and spent a while continuing the boost. Also being able to trigger an ability like timeskip before SC can hit Diavolo doesn't put KC on SP level, since DIO had time to trigger the world after literally being skewered through the skull from behind, all SC had to do in that situation was give its rapier a bit of a wiggle to turn his brains into soup.

Also I'm not so sure Giorno time-slowing is still canon, it's like Kakyoin possessing people, or STAR FINGER! in terms of slowly fading out of the series. Same with Giorno's damage reflection, since in the last fight with Diavolo I seem to remember him crushing a scorpion Giorno made and didn't immediately die in horrible agony.

I don't think SP would outright blitz GE, but considering it can cave in a vampire's head with one punch, I'd be surprised if GE could take more than a single good punch without serious damage. So even with the sensory overdrive there's a solid chance the fight would end before GE manages to catch SP with a punch. (I'm assuming blocking stops the effect from the Sticky Fingers fight.)

Also if the Babyface fight taught me anything, it's that Giorno has a nasty habit of relying on what he "knows" a little bit too much. If Star Finger is a thing here then I can imagine GE getting bissected because he gets too cocky after figuring out SPs range.

I'd give this one to Giorno 6/10 times. I figure Jotaro wins 10% of the time Giorno stays out of range and I figure Giorno wins 10% of the time he gets within range.

Skaffolding said:
Also I'm not so sure Giorno time-slowing is still canon, it's like Kakyoin possessing people, or STAR FINGER! in terms of slowly fading out of the series. Same with Giorno's damage reflection, since in the last fight with Diavolo I seem to remember him crushing a scorpion Giorno made and didn't immediately die in horrible agony.
Wtf both things here are wrong. Giorno used that on Baby Face and Diavolo just throw the scorpion away.

I don't remember Giorno using it on Babyface and in the anime at least (the version of part 5 I watched more recenrly) Diavolo crushed the scorpion with his foot.

You do realize that if those things were true they should be mentioned in his profile and not argued in a vsthread, no?

I'm not completely certain, but since Giorno only has one key for pre-Requiem I assumed it'd just be decided whether he had it at that point or not. Like how Jotaro doesn't have multiple keys with the differing periods of time he can use timestop for.

Back