• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Joshua

Sayori

rules

Both 10-B (Base sayori vs Dark Joshua)

Speed equalized

in-character for Joshua. Sayori is bloodlusted

they are 1ft away from each other

no knowledge of each other

victory by incap only

battle takes place in a empty classroom

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Also before you say POKEMONFAN ARE YOU ******* NUTS/CRAZY PUTTING A SCHOOL GIRL AGAINST A TIER 0 HAX SMURF. I should let you know that base key joshua powers are only power mimicry, summoning and possession. (and the summoning and possession only works if he dies or copies enough abilities. Incap prevents that) Also the power mimicry is useless here as sayori has no Martial Arts, No powers, no combat experience, no instinct, and no inspiration. Also she's a lighthearted girl who has lack of self esteem and depression. She's also a bit clumsy. so joshua is going to be like her. Also the power mimicry while it can copy multiple abilities, it doesn't work here since only sayori and him are present. It's an empty classroom no one else but them.

Also they have same tier, same durability, same striking and lifting strength, same stamina, and same intelligence not to mention he's going to be clumsy like her if he does anything. so it should be fine.

Last edited:
Isn't Joshua an agent of CCNC? The agents of the foundation are brutally strong in their base form if they are even a bit like the agents in Blue and White Society. I would categorize Joshua in base as a Peak human so he easily beats Sayori with his training in Martial Arts and his stronger body.

Isn't Joshua an agent of CCNC? The agents of the foundation are brutally strong in their base form if they are even a bit like the agents in Blue and White Society. I would categorize Joshua in base as a Peak human so he easily beats Sayori with his training in Martial Arts and his stronger body.
no he has no martial arts in his profile and he is average human in the profile too.

In my opinion, even if we apply bloodlust to Sayori, she still can't win

The leader from the military organization dealing with anomalies would not be inferior to a schoolgirl

because Joshua rarely gets noticed fighting (less screentime). my claim is based on training for CANC members, and some personnel have to pass this training
I must have missed that quote, but he's right we can't use anything that's not on the profile itself. Still I think the idea of a grown man losing to a teenage gir is ridiculous, especially considering Joshua is much more willing to be violent.

I must have missed that quote, but he's right we can't use anything that's not on the profile itself. Still I think the idea of a grown man losing to a teenage gir is ridiculous, especially considering Joshua is much more willing to be violent.
Does she still have a chance now that she’s bloodlusted though

Well, the issue is Joshua simply has the perfect opportunity. While he's mimicking everything about you to a T he can also focus on gaining the advantage. For example, when he was fighting Lan Mu they were basically equal, but the moment he got the edge once that was pretty much game over.

So even if Sayori is Bloodlusted it's going to be her fighting herself until Joshua makes a decision that flips things just slightly in his direction. After that, it's game over.

Well, the issue is Joshua simply has the perfect opportunity. While he's mimicking everything about you to a T he can also focus on gaining the advantage. For example, when he was fighting Lan Mu they were basically equal, but the moment he got the edge once that was pretty much game over.

So even if Sayori is Bloodlusted it's going to be her fighting herself until Joshua makes a decision that flips things just slightly in his direction. After that, it's game over.
I actually choose sayori because in-character she’s clumsy and I believe Joshua will end up clumsy too as a result

Back