• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: JoJolion Revisions

Done, it hurts to see how they scaled the characters. Literally zero thought put on the scaling. Just scaled them with the same ******* ratings and slap some random feats.

I know this is already done, but I thought I should add something here since it's more or less minor.

Go Beyond, due to spinning into infinite thiness, can erase whatever enters in contact with it. This allowed it to scrub off parts of Mamezuko's body, despite the dude surviving Oxone Baby blowing up his upper body due to his weird physiology.

The attacks should also have type 9 Small Size, they are infinitely thin lines after all (1-D).

There's more stuff you could add, but that would require revisions on G R A V I T Y.

I know this is already done, but I thought I should add something here since it's more or less minor.

Go Beyond, due to spinning into infinite thiness, can erase whatever enters in contact with it. This allowed it to scrub off parts of Mamezuko's body, despite the dude surviving Oxone Baby blowing up his upper body due to his weird physiology.

The attacks should also have type 9 Small Size, they are infinitely thin lines after all (1-D).

There's more stuff you could add, but that would require revisions on G R A V I T Y.
Lmao tusk act 4 and D4cLT are gonna have a field day in a few months

There's something I want to clarify quickly, Josuke's spin bubbles and Go Beyond aren't the same, this is actually a mistake on the group that translated the chapters (and they've seen said as much on their blog), they didn't, at the time, have enough context to truly get what was being said, so they translated weirdly to where it could come off as the same thing, though have since fixed it in the volume releases, as what Rai was saying was that among Josuke's spin bubbles is Go Beyond, not the same thing. Basically, Josuke has Spin bubbles he can manifest normally, that are thin wires that spin at extreme speed that can scrap things away (What he filled the room with, used to **** that table and can launch from his fingertips), this is something he can shoot and use at a whim and control that scrap at high speeds, though it's not true dura neg, it just heightens the potency of them by a ludicrous amount. Then there's Go Beyond, that he unknowingly used and among his bubbles that filled the room where a few Go Beyonds that nobody there could see or control (Which is what voided Rai's chest). And unfortunately, it doesn't actually say that it "erases", I checked the raw and even sent them to Redgrave for a translation, he merely says "scrapped away". (Which ******* sucks, I was excited for potential EE at the time but it fell through). Then there's Go Beyond, which isn't the same, those can't be seen and don't exist, the wires that make them up cease existing, leaving behind pure spin and nothing else, these can neg dura, but it's technically more akin to something like Cream, a selective void that just makes whatever it passes through get annihilated.

Their blog post:

"I feel like I should mention here that I updated a few lines regarding the “invisible spin bubbles” from these chapters because now we know what they actually are (I updated them a bit ago and reuploaded the magazine versions but these have those changes, too). The issue was when they were first introduced we didn’t have any context, so it wasn’t clear if “その中に” meant “inside” or “among”, a lot of lines were said in a way where it was hard to tell if they were clarifying something or introducing a new idea… it’s all kind of hard to explain if you don’t know Japanese. It wasn’t fully clear until like chapter 105 when we got the full explanation. But basically the end result is there’s just two “types” of bubbles. There’s the original ones at Jousuke’s fingertips which he can fire and the invisible ones that defy logic, are “just spin”, and appear from the mark on his shoulder that he can’t control. There’s nothing inside them, Mamezuku Rai was saying that the special invisible bubbles are “among” the other bubbles. They’re both made of spinning lines, but for the second type of bubbles they are “just spin” and have no physical “cords” that are spinning (Which the originals have). Anyhow those bubbles gave me a real headache and sorry about the confusion."

There's this ugh feat I guess, which seems to either be overlooked or not noteworthy.
I was thinking It could give a potential resistance to Air Manipulation To Rai, Jobin, Josuke and Tsurugi.

Sadly most of them don't even have profiles but I heard Jobin has a sandbox.

That's on Josuke's profile, and the others don't have a profile yet.

Stated he can make bubbles to protect him extreme atmospheric pressure.

uhhh quick question
since apparently there are some aspects of the 2nd jojo universe that scale to parts 1-6, are there any forseeable upgrades to the original universe coming too?
anyways agree with post

uhhh quick question
since apparently there are some aspects of the 2nd jojo universe that scale to parts 1-6, are there any forseeable upgrades to the original universe coming too?
anyways agree with post
Not that I can think of besides what's already been applied.

The biggest possible upgrade any other part besides JoJolion itself might get, is Part 7's Act4/Ball Breaker getting a single new resistance. But unsure, won't matter for a bit anyway, we still doing Part 7 stuff for the CRT (thank **** too, found a awesome line the other day with a multiplier statement).

Oh that, I was referring to him physically retaining consciousness in 75atm
That ain't a 75, that's a 15. Which is still possible to survive.

Though that's inside, once they exit the safe zones out into the open, they enter extremely lethal pressure which is probably unironically beyond just 75, the issue is only Rai survived that and Josuke used his bubbles (Which Rai points out before they exit that out there is lethal to him). So it only really applies to Rai and the bubbles, and maybe Iwasuke.
Would still be a stamina feat for them as being able to function under 15+ layers would be good nonetheless, just not quite resistance as that's still logically possible.

That ain't a 75, that's a 15. Which is still possible to survive.

Though that's inside, once they exit the safe zones out into the open, they enter extremely lethal pressure which is probably unironically beyond just 75, the issue is only Rai survived that and Josuke used his bubbles (Which Rai points out before they exit that out there is lethal to him). So it only really applies to Rai and the bubbles, and maybe Iwasuke.
Would still be a stamina feat for them as being able to function under 15+ layers would be good nonetheless, just not quite resistance as that's still logically possible.
Oh then I see it's just misinterpretation on my side, I thought it read 75atm

Back