• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: JoJolion Revisions

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Finally JoJolion revisions, and they came before SBR revisions, because the best Part is the last one. JoJolion, just like all JoJo Parts before the revision, is outdated. There is simply no way the characters there scales to 8-C+ and MFTL, so here's the revision.

SHA Earthquake

SHA feat was calced with a result of 7.543 tons for each, and this scales to Part 8 Killer Queen's SHA, and also Part 4 Killer Queen's SHA, since it's stated that they are the same bombs.
Due to Rock Humans being able to survive the explosion, calced as 1.052 tons, they scale to 8-C, and they are basically every Stand/Character that has interacted with Rock Humans, such as Soft & Wet.
Some more characters like Born This Way.

Wonder of U Tweaking

I know we just published it, but some new info came to light. In his weakness it's stated "such as those that don't exist within the same world as him can ignore his defenses and can harm him if not outright kill him". But that's slightly wrong in light of new info, with the release of Volume 27, Araki added chapter tailpieces with some info on things (Space Trucking, Go Beyond and a ******* guard rail, no Hermit Purple though because **** us apparently), the final volume, Chapter 108 got a tailpiece giving more context to that weakness, or to be more exact, more context on Go Beyond, which in turn clarified the weakness of WoU.

As seen here, explained outright, "Only exist as 'Spin'. This 'Spin' surpasses all logic of this world. Thus, Go Beyond ultimately transcends the world's logic known as 'Calamity'.

It's not that "something that doesn't exist can bypass it" but "because it doesn't exist, all that's there is the spin, and the spin surpasses logic and law".

Meaning, it's less about it not existing but more that all that's there is the spin, which transcends it.

Thus I propose, changing it from

"Abilities that can transcend the logic of the calamities, such as those that don't exist within the same world as him can ignore his defenses and can harm him if not outright kill him (Though the characters attempting to use them will still be subjugated to the Calamity, making inflicting damage still quite dangerous and difficult)."

to

"Abilities that can transcend the logic of the calamities, such as those that only exist as the Spin or other logic and law surpassing powers can ignore his defenses and thus can harm, if not outright kill him (Though the characters attempting to use them will still be subjugated to the Calamity, making inflicting damage still quite dangerous and difficult)."

Literally it, it's not about it's state of existence, but about simply having an innate resistance or surpassing logic and law (honestly this might be a downgrade in some respects as now all you need is res or surpassing, opposed to straight up existing in a different world or not all) but hey, at least this helps against a few others things better like cross-dimensional attacks and shit. A soul for a soul. (Not that it really matters, it's more accurate now as it's been clarified by Araki).

Also just two other very minor things, him causing Norisuke's wounds to change from "yeah it's shallow he's gonna live" to "suddenly boiling and spraying blood". As that's a neat feat of Calamity.

And just adding to his stamina feat where he survived and could function with a giant ******* gaping hole through his abdomen, it's already mentioned, I just wanna add the scan where he shows up on Kato's ass, and has a giant donut in his chest and does his shit all the same (Not like him functioning without his head isn't better, but hey, best to list it anyhow).

Josuke new profile

@Chariot190 made a new profile for Josuke with what the revisions propose + references, as it's the standard now.

Noting now, cleaning up the Josuke profile a bit still. Should be mostly done, just gotta make some renders, gifs and slap a few jojoveller scans but besides those (two of which is just visual flare and aesthetic), it's like done. (Well, there's a few raws I want translated that Ive sent to Red, but it doesn't effect anything on there).

Uploading footage as we speak to make gifs from and I'll make some renders later tonight (they take a few hours depending on how complex the background I need to remove is).

Agree here as well.

There's also something I wanna say about WoU's regen.

It states "..., possibly High-Mid; Tooru was reduced to dust, which may have possibly reflected back to Wonder of U, resulting in the Stand reforming from dust over the course of several minutes"

And on the regen page it states: "Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma."

So yeah, WoU's regen should be changed from 'At least Mid, possibly High-Mid' to 'At least Mid, possibly Mid-High'

That's all

Agree here as well.

There's also something I wanna say about WoU's regen.

It states "..., possibly High-Mid; Tooru was reduced to dust, which may have possibly reflected back to Wonder of U, resulting in the Stand reforming from dust over the course of several minutes"

And on the regen page it states: "Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma."

So yeah, WoU's regen should be upgraded from 'At least Mid, possibly High-Mid' to 'At least Mid, possibly Mid-High'

That's all
Probably just a mistake on my part, it was meant to be possibly dust regen, obviously it would seem I mixed High-Mid with Mid-High, my bad.

Also for anyone who wants to question the gold lambo,

Never forget,

It got more screen real estate compared to 90% of the cast in the final chapter, signifying its importance.

Last edited:
But SHA 8 seems fundamentally different to me than SHA 4, I don't really get why they scale directly

Not really, they have different activation methods, as one would expect due to the personality shift from mass murder who needs to destroy evidence to doctor who is only slightly an asshole, besides that, the actual ability is the same, a remote tank bomb that comes from Killer Queen's left hand that can explode, it just has slightly different quirks but the actual bomb and explosion aspect is the same. Also I guess the lack of a knife on Part 8 SHA's forehead (The knife is a symbol that represents its victims as its basically an assassins according to Hirohiko Araki, as 8 Kira doesn't murder, often, SHA lacks the knife to symbolizes victims).

Just because some parts aren't the same, doesn't mean all parts aren't, we're even told as much in JoJoveller, which points out it's basically the same Stand just with a few key differences which it points out as well, the difference between Part 4 and 8 KQ is simply one has a bubble and the method to activate is a bit different (Which is basically confirmed to be due to personality traits), other than that, the bomb abilities and the like are the same.

"A humanoid Stand with cat-eyes. Like Soft & Wet, which takes something away, Kira's Stand seems to be a soap bubble that detonates on contact. It has the same image and bomb(explosion) abilities as Kira Yoshikage's Stand Killer Queen from Part 4, but the difference is the presence of the bubble and the activation methods."

Edit: 猫目の人型スタンド。 ソフト&ウェットと同じようにしゃぼん玉による特殊能力を備えているが、能力はまったくの別物。 別物何かを奪うソフト&ウェットに対し、吉良のスタンドは触れると爆発するだけのしゃぼん玉のようだ。 第4部の吉良吉影のスタンド・キラークイーンと同じ像と爆弾の能力を持つが、しゃぽん玉があることと、爆弾の発動方法が異なる。

The raw text in case anyone decides to get pissy with me.

Isn't 1.052 tons 8-C+

No, 1.125 is when + starts.

Last edited:
Not really, they have different activation methods, as one would expect due to the personality shift from mass murder who needs to destroy evidence to doctor who is only slightly an asshole, besides that, the actual ability is the same, a remote tank bomb that comes from Killer Queen's left hand that can explode, it just has slightly different quirks but the actual bomb and explosion aspect is the same. .
Okay but I didn't SHA 4 would be able to reach the same Destruction levels of SHA 8 due to it's method of activation, seems like it'd need like a gazillion C° to achieve that.

Okay but I didn't SHA 4 would be able to reach the same Destruction levels of SHA 8 due to it's method of activation, seems like it'd need like a gazillion C° to achieve that.
Part 4 Sheer Heart Attack was already creating pretty strong explosions with just the body temperatures of people and the heat coming from the coffee alone, just imagine the strength of Sheer Heart Attack's explosion near the Jotaro's bonfire created.

Part 4 Sheer Heart Attack was already creating pretty strong explosions with just the body temperatures of people and the heat coming from the coffee alone, just imagine the strength of Sheer Heart Attack's explosion near the Jotaro's bonfire created.
Still doesn't seem near as powerful as powerful as causing level 3 earthquakes and chaninging the landscape

Thanks for clearing that up, is there a page that identifies each tiers "+" rating?
No, it was supposed to be added to the Attack Potency page but ArmorChompy forgot.

Basically to figure out the plus rating you figure out average mean between the lowest and highest points in the Tier.

For example: High 8-C/Large Building level starts at 2 tons and ends at 11 tons of TNT. (11+2)/2 is 6.5 tons of TNT, and that's your + value for High 8-C.

Lad, if anything it's simply able to get stronger, and you gotta remember, it wasn't just a single SHA used to do the feat, but that's been accounted for completely, Part 4 wouldn't gain scaling to the yield of the feat, but only the yield of a singular SHA used (2-3x less than the feat).

"It doesn't 'seem'" isn't quite a fair argument, but it doesn't matter, Part 4 SHA already has a "Varies, up to [That]" tier, the tier would just become "Varies, up to [This]" now, I'm sure that's sufficient to compensate for your qualms.
Still doesn't seem near as powerful as powerful as causing level 3 earthquakes and chaninging the landscape
As mentioned, we aren't using that, you gotta remember, multiple SHA did this feat, so we divide the yield by the amount of SHA, which we did.
Then we apply what one can do over to Kira. The number in the OP isn't for the earthquake and geography change, the number in the OP is just for one SHA output. You'd be right in that scaling the full yield wouldn't make sense.

In other less controversial news, I'll begin doing a Yasuho profile today, not exactly major but eh, she actually has some decently cool stuff.

Agree: Chariot190, M3X, Armorchompy, Baken384, Banan, Cauann2K, Anaverageusername, Gun, Tyrandodoom, Blue, DRW001, Meganova, Abbadon, maybe Shey (most of it at least), and assuming OP likes count Nierre, Mr.Cinos, Rikimaro.

Also KLOL is here, but he's just here, that's it.

That's 13 confirmed agreement, 14 with Shey, 17 total and one staff. Though, this is kinda a big change, even if it should be non controversial bar cross scaling shit for some reason, I'd like to get at least one more 3rd party staff on board with this if possible.

Agree: Chariot190, M3X, Armorchompy, Baken384, Banan, Cauann2K, Anaverageusername, Gun, Tyrandodoom, Blue, DRW001, Meganova, Abbadon, maybe Shey (most of it at least), and assuming OP likes count Nierre, Mr.Cinos, Rikimaro.

Also KLOL is here, but he's just here, that's it.

That's 13 confirmed agreement, 14 with Shey, 17 total and one staff. Though, this is kinda a big change, even if it should be non controversial bar cross scaling shit for some reason, I'd like to get at least one more 3rd party staff on board with this if possible.
Add me to agree, this looks pretty solid and good

Lad, if anything it's simply able to get stronger, and you gotta remember, it wasn't just a single SHA used to do the feat, but that's been accounted for completely, Part 4 wouldn't gain scaling to the yield of the feat, but only the yield of a singular SHA used (2-3x less than the feat).

"It doesn't 'seem'" isn't quite a fair argument, but it doesn't matter, Part 4 SHA already has a "Varies, up to [That]" tier, the tier would just become "Varies, up to [This]" now, I'm sure that's sufficient to compensate for your qualms.

As mentioned, we aren't using that, you gotta remember, multiple SHA did this feat, so we divide the yield by the amount of SHA, which we did.
Then we apply what one can do over to Kira. The number in the OP isn't for the earthquake and geography change, the number in the OP is just for one SHA output. You'd be right in that scaling the full yield wouldn't make sense.

Okay, understood

Add me to agree, this looks pretty solid and good
I somehow missed this. Based.

Anyway, we have 18 agreement (I think), 2 staff, and 95% of this should be noncontroversial even if kinda big.
And the thread has like 800 views so I'm assuming anyone who would've had an issue with it would have posted by now.

Ae we mostly good to go? If so, I'll wait till tonight "hey now's the time lads" for any potential opposition assuming there is any, but this should be enough and anyone's who had issue had enough time to post so far (or at least post saying "hey ill come back to this later so wait").

Back