• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure General Discussion Thread III: Stardust Crusaders

HierophantDeluxe said:
your points are still almost entirely wrong but I'll save my energy for whatever CRT you plan to make
also kek
Well cool, I think it's you that has to make a CRT seeing as we treat hamon as scaling linearly with strength, hell it's litterally why Kars has 8-A atm. And once again no proper rebuttal? Again, Are you just incapable of doing so or do you not have one? Being stubborn and go nah youre wrong withou even explaining why? In this site of all places? Not how it works pal, actually rebute it or your claims have zero value and mean nothing.

Chariot is correct as to how it is being treated rn. Kar's 8-A tiering comes from his hamon being described as hundreds of times the strength of Joseph's hamon.

Yeah no, there is litterally no way that you can take that post as me getting heated. Because not only am I pretty indifferent actually but nothing in that post was even agressive. You cant just claim every single post I make is some sort of overly aggressive thing, because in this case, it isnt. Im actually confused, what part of my post gives off the notion that im pissed off or something?

It feels like you're being over aggresive in your point, a lot of sarcasm and shit.

I probably have no room to talk but you still could prove your point without that tone.

(Then again it's hard for me to perceive what's aggresive and what's not)

Maybe before but I can asure you that post wasnt aggressive. And there wasnt even any sarcasm either so dont know where you're getting that? I actually feel like I'm getting punked atm, getting called out over actually nothing now.

Yeah I am cool with downgrading Kars since the logic itself doesn't make sense.

Regardless you need to make a CRT if you want to change big things like tiers of a character, else you may get blocked by admins.

ITT: keyboard heroes and white knights telling others to calm down!!!!!! and not hurt feelings!!!

It makes perfect sense, there's numerous showings and even statements that state more hamon=stronger. Go back and read the manga. Hell for one who likes to say to go and read the discussions regarding topics you very clearly didnt check up and read on why hamon is used to scale strength did you? And you still havent actually said why it doesnt make sense, in order for you to make that claim you'd have to rebute the source material and the numerous times the exact thing you're saying is contradicted is shown, and the source material takes precedeence over your claims, so have fun with that. Hell it's been shown as early as mid Part 1 that more hamon=more power, and then hammered in within Part 2 at multiple points.

Yeah no shit, that was the plan, what's your point exactly? I never intended to change tiers without a CRT. Actually I'd like for you to point out where exactly i said i was going to change any tiers without a CRT, go ahead and point to me where I make that claim. Because you're claiming I said something I nevr actually said, again, and it's getting tiring.

I already made it clear I'm saving my energy for an actual CRT and not off-topic opinion threads. You've had a week and you still haven't began to make a thread. Your belief is currently not supported by this site.

Naturally you won't have much of an argument in a real CRT, but feel free to think so here.

Yes, the CRT for the thing that's already been accepted for what looks to be over half a year, 9 months or so? It's you that needs to make the CRT dude, not me, because we accept it and it's been accepted for a long while. You're saving your energy? How hard is it for you to type in what is according to you, to prove my point has zero backing? If it's true and so easy you should definitely be able to do so with minimal effort. Much less so then the energy it takes you to continue commenting with no evidence of your claims as youve done multiple times already. It's actually your belief that we dont use, not mine. Or did you miss that part? As for the week part, so? I dont have to make a CRT for hamon, that's long been accepted, get over it. If you mean the tiers? I'll doit when I think there's more then enough feats to stop someone claiming outlier, I have at lest 4, maybe 5 atm, looking for supporting feats atm. But seeing as how I'm not treating them as such in vs threads or talking of them as if it's already been accepted your point, once again, means actually nothing and is a strawman.

Oh? And is that because you dont like it or do you have an actual proper argument for your claim or are you going to state things with zero backing as you've done numerous times already? Honestly, stop talking if you cant even be assed to try and back your points, all you've really said so far is lol no, which holds no meaning on a site where the only claims that matter are the claims with evidence. Of which you've given zero.

And I noticed you didnt actually point out where I said the thing you've heavily implied I did? Why's that? Is there a reason why you cant point that out?

>off-topic opinion threads

Yes and that's why I have every right to post and talk about what I want as long as it's JoJo related, so what's your issue again?

Dude, if you cant actually put in the effort to properly respond, then stop. That's how the site works, make a proper response, or dont respond at all, it's getting tiring.

Reading comprehension dude.

This debate was never even about tier changes, in fact looking at all the posts, you've kinda just randomly changed it to that within the last few, it was about Will's quote and Jolyne, you randomly changed it to that who knows when. So stop being dishonest.

I literally said that i plan on doing so, but not at the exact moment because there's still more evidence to be got, it'd be stupid to make a half assed CRT when it could be way better wit more evidence and supporting feats. Did you actually not read anything I said? I wrote out exactly why I havent yet, why I posted here and that I plan on doing so and that I havent used said presumed tiers in any debate. You're absolutely wrong if you think talking about upgrades aint allowed, almost ******* everyone n the wiki does it all the time in their threads, hell take a look at the pokemon threads or the zelda thread. Upgrades and talk of upgrades gets thrown around a lot.

>the vsbattles equivalent of talking shit but not squaring up

Isnt that quite litterally all youve been doing?

I never said you weren't allowed to talk about upgrades (maybe your incomprehension miscontrued my argument), my point was and has been that you've been discussing this in a massive week-long circlejerk with too much hesitation to start creating a CRT. The scale of this is not comparable to Pokemon with its hundreds of profiles, stop exaggerating like this is a monumental task.

If you spent the last day or two making the CRT you'd have been done by now. The reason you haven't is because your content with your handmade narrative and the reason you lash out with insults right out the gate is because you are unable to handle criticism of your arguments, especially so if your argument was in a CRT of its own, only to be spectacularly refuted and disagreed upon. That prospect being too embarassing is why you hide your arguments here.

>the vsbattles equivalent of talking shit but not squaring up

> Isnt that quite litterally all youve been doing?

"hurr durr come on koybe briant and play me street ball my team will crush u ********"

"if your so good why not come to nba?"

"stop shit talking bro just square up"

kek

Both of y'all calm down. If you start taking this site too seriously, you need to take a break.

Or continue your argument elsewhere. Just not here.

unrelated to that post but did you claim that I have been arguing about tier upgrades? I actually went back and checked, I never actually argued tier upgrades at any point, I've mentioned it prior to you even posting but then called you out on the bullshit regarding Jolyne but that's all I did, I didnt argue anything here nor did I state it was fact, the only straight arguing I've done in this thread is with you, and none of it's actually been about upgrades, it's been about a quote, a wog statement, accepted standards and now making ******* crts of all things, not even upgrades but the act of making a thread about them, which i'll do, when it's ready, so get over it or wait like litterally any other user on this site? I'll continue to discuss it if I want and bring up feats here and there regardless of if you like it or not, as long as I dont go stating it's fact or using it in other threads if it aint accepted yet then that's that, it's completely fine now drop it, you're wasting both our time.

>I never said you weren't allowed to talk about upgrades (maybe your incomprehension miscontrued my arguement), my point was and has been that you've been discussing this in a massive week-long circlejerk with too much hesitation to start creating a CRT. The scale of this is not comparable to Pokemon with its hundreds of profiles, stop exaggerating like this is a monumental task.

Oh? Then why dont you stop trying to force it at every mention of it? Because it seems I cant even mention it without you going off about it all of a sudden. You're actively making it so I cant discuss anything regarding tier changes, maybe ever think that I'd want to discuss something before going ahead and doing it? No, that's a blatant lie, this hasnt been your point, you've actually only just recently brought up anything on the subject of tier changes, it'd do you good to go back and read your own posts. A week long? Lol, some shit is talked about for months before it's actually done, hell there's some verses that took months apparently for simple shit to go through, I dont plan to wait months but I'll wait till I'm content with what I got, or however long it takes for all the feats to be calced, I'm not content atm and that's more then enough reason for you to simply, no offense intended, to just piss off on the subject, I want more feats to back it up, if you actually cant understand why having as much evidence as you can is better then doing it right away then I'm surprised you're even on this site. And honestly? Pokemon revisions are actually easy, there's very clear cut categories and tiers within Pokemon itself, you find a feat? Cool you can apply it to anything within it's tier category. But exagerating? I never said it was monumental or even hard, I said I wanted it to be good with as much evidence as possible. I dont have all the evdence i want, I know I dont because there's still feats that gotta be looked at. And then a scaling list has to be written up to see what actually scales and what doesnt. And circlejerk? Do you even know what that means? Upgrades have only been mentioned like twice by me, aint my fault what others do, and even when I mentioned it I made sure to use words like if they go through or when the feats are evaluated among other things, key words are important and you're not reading any. Also that goes for like, any verse thread, not even just pokemon or zelda, hell Fire Emblem 3 Houses has been stuck in discussion limbo for like 30-40 days witn discussion still going on about feats, scaling and upgrades/downgrades. Do you even partake in any other discussions outside of JoJo on this wiki? Honest question, because this kinda the norm here.

>If you spent the last day or two making the CRT you'd have been done by now. The reason you haven't is because your content with your handmade narrative and the reason you lash out with insults right out the gate is because you are unable to handle criticism of your arguments.

Probably but that's assuming I'm gonna just sit there and drop like 48 hours on something that aint exactly needed right this second other then you having some sort of vendetta against it all of a sudden as well as calcing something that's gonna need several hours worth of pixel scaling and then some, of which I've only scaled one thing from it, I could half ass the calc and do it right now if you want but the calc would be flawed if i did so, maybe you're fine with things being half assed of done in a way that I know isnt completely accurate but I'm not and I've actually spent the last day doing another calc on my off time and helped out someone on a kirby revision but that's a baseless assumption of yours among your countless others. Ill just add that to the pile. Are you actually trying to make yet another bullshit baseless claim about why I have or havent done something? Ignoring the fact you havent criticized anything, you havent done anything actually other then disagree with zero evidence for your claims only to then go on to say things that we accept are wrong. But continue doing so, all you're doing is proving yourself a massive hypocrite. Dude cut that shit out, ad hominem, strawman, baseless assumptions and lies to strengthen your point. Not even the first time too, you claimed I had alts did you not, that's another example? Are you incapable of actually debating without lying and making baseless claims that are not only untrue but arent even a proper point to be made in the first place that doesnt even prove the point youe trying to make but only serve to make you look like you cant do so in the first place.

I hope to god you know that that's the most clear cut example of multiple fallacies I've seen in awhile while simutaneously making whatever I've said before this point look unironically tame in comparison. But then again, it's another case of your hypocrisy, I'm assuming that's your attempt at an analogy regarding making a CRT, but it's also you who vehemently disagreed and even said we dont accept something so I should make a CRT for something, on something we actually did accept, so do tell when you plan on making your CRT? Point is, not only is said analogy misplaced, wrong and even ignoring context and based on your backless claims of my intentions and your strawmanning but it's also a clear cut case of you being a hypocrite, pot calling kettle black if you will.

So let me get this straight, ignoring the fact you moved the goal posts like 4 times to multiple different topics, the fact you've cherry picked to hell and back my posts only responding to some of what I said, refuse to actually make a proper rebuttal to anything, done the most severe case of strawmanning I've ever seen on this site and then proceed to be a hypocrite in more ways than one on top of seemingly forcing me to do something that simply isnt ready and apparently want me to half ass it, lie about things to strengthen your baseless claims, etc but you actually still continue to actually not give a proper explanation as to why what I've said is wrong along with spouting numerous non applicable fallacies to your backless claims. Only to go ill do it in a crt but then proceed to make the last two talk shit claims about me when it's you who refused and still do refuse to even make an attempt at a rebuttal in the first place. Come on man, I hope to god youre better than that. Given how youve gone and said yourself. This actually doesnt seem the effort, youre going to respond with some other shit without a proper detailed rebuttal, maybe some more strawmanning then going on about how I should make a crt even though I never even claimed any of that as fact or accepted yet regarding tier changes and youll probably pull another false claim to throw in your post, again...

>Can you guys stop your tennis game of taunting already? This is not the place for it.

Hell man I just want an actual rebuttal other then it's wrong because I say so. Also the fact I'm actually losing track of what I'm even arguing about now, apparently it's about crts and upgrades now? i thought it was about will and Jolyne initially.

>Both of y'all calm down. If you start taking this site too seriously, you need to take a break. Or continue your argument elsewhere. Just not here.

Not gonna lie, I actually dislike that, you realize that having any argument doesnt mean someone is straight up pissed off right? You could say that we shouldnt but making the implication we're both mad or something is baseless, it's a false claim if it aint actually true, at the current moment I'm not mad, I'm a tad miffed over something completely unrelated but for this? Im only responding because I feel like not responding to everything said would be even worse and more of a dick move. As for taking this site to seriously, wot? Isnt the entire point of this site to debate over trivial shit?

But, if he fails to make a proper rebuttal this time with a detailed explanation of why my claims are false with evidence sourced from the original manga with proper context or wog statements while explaining why the contradictions to his claims are invalid, I'll proceed to ignore him and this debate is essentially over if that happens so you may or may not gotta worry about it much longer.

Prof, you disagree with hamon equalling strength so you should go make that Kars downgrade CRT.

Chariot, you want to upgrade Dio and apply your other calcs, which you need a CRT for.

If you guys aren't finished with the CRT or just haven't made it yet, then that's fine but I don't know why you guys are arguing the contents of the CRT on the discussion thread when you can just do it on the CRT when it gets made.

Actually he'd have to make a crt on why hamon doesnt scale with strength before touching Kars because that's why Kars scales in the first place.

>Chariot, you want to upgrade Dio and apply your other calcs, which you need a CRT for.

I know tho, I havent said anything BUT the fact that everything needs to be accepted and made into a crt first. I actually dont know why youre telling me something I said myself. Multiple times, even before this debate happened.

I dont know why we're arguing about it either, I didnt even know that's what we were arguing about till a few hour ago. I though we were talking about will's statement, wog and how hamon works.

Like I aint doing a crt till after lifting strength (waiting for an eval on those atm plus that's way less controversia, I'll do that first after eval, or after changing it up if anything in the calcs need to be changd at all) and after the morioh quake recalc is done, which is a pain in the ass, I'm only a bit into calcing it (I have map scaling done, that's it, was busy yesterday).

I'll add to Chariot's CRT whenever he creates it. It would be redundant for me to create another thread on the same topic.

I literally read half a sentence of Chariot's giant ass paragraphs before I write my own comment and close my tab. He's losing sleep over this but I'm just waiting till he makes his CRT sometime this year.

I dont plan on bringing up hamon in my CRT in the first place and you definitely aint muddying up whatever I make with your disbelief of a long accepted thing. Do it yourself. That's how these things work.

>not how things work

Have you ever actually been to a CRT or seen a CRT get made before? Have you ever actually made a CRT for that matter? Usually when someone makes a CRT and others come in with unrelated topics they get told to piss off and make their own, which is exactly what's gonna happen from the looks of things. It aint my job to do your CRT for you.

Chariot, you had three 8-B calcs right? I know there's the Jack the Ripper, and Dark Blue Moon one, but what's the third?

Looking like 5 atm, RHCP, which is already done and accepted and on Akira's profile, it's just treated as an outlier for others (although to be fair the only stands in Part 4 stronger then RHCP is SP:TW and SHA, the rest dont scale, here's some explicit statements putting SP over RHCP, the second panel to be specific is nice as RHCP is mentioned literal pixels away from the quote though), there's Kars tanking a big dick explosion (which I think was deemed fine? Weekly said I had to divide it by his surface area, the issue with that is in order to do so I have to find the distance away he was from the explosion, which is to say he wasnt even a cm away because he was nailed to the ******* plane as it nosedived into the lava, he was litterally inbetween the thing that exploded and the thing that it explode, if I use like 1cm the difference would be only slight given Kars body surface of 2.4meters2), also the morioh quake, I found a canon depth of the quake instead of the assumed 20inch, simply replacing the current accepted calc with the new depth gets like 60.4 tons.

There's also a High 8-C calc that I was doing but threw out because I did DBM and it ended up getting city block so it seemed a tad pointless, though I still have all the pictures and panels with the pixel scaling saved.

Although Part's 4 and 6 dont scale, (other then SP, SHA and MIH from those parts). So gotta find feats to scale those parts toward. Part 6 has meteor shit that's a hard limit on mid part Stone Free's durability (although Planet Waves can summon High -C meteors too, Jolyne didnt deflect those meteors only dodged) but late part Jolyne may be able to scale off Underworld who has a pretty solid 8-C feat, I just have trouble calcing things that require anglizing.

Honestly I just kinda enjoy calcing, it's why I made this profile in the first place, there's a few other feats that I know of that would be cool to calc too. Dont think there's that many more 8-B calcs (although there's 7-C calcs, those seem like outliers to me or enviromental destruction category, although the anime has 3 straight up legit 7-C feats but theyre anime only so cant be used and noncanon).

Chariot190 said:
Honestly I just kinda enjoy calcing, it's why I made this profile in the first place, there's a few other feats that I know of that would be cool to calc too. Dont think there's that many more 8-B calcs (although there's 7-C calcs, those seem like outliers to me or enviromental destruction category, although the anime has 3 straight up legit 7-C feats but theyre anime only so cant be used and noncanon).
What would those three feats be? Even if they're not canon, it's interesting.

Kars taking an actual straight up volcanic eruption to the face on him at the start of the final episode of part 2, the manga had a giant plane exploding but in the anime they added the volcano straight up erupting which is like oh ok, I did a halfed ass calc on it a few weeks ago based off some zuko avatar calc and I got 7-C for it.

There's Dio's cloud split, everyone knows about that. It's like 8-A/7-c.

SP launches rocks at a fraction of light speed in the anime at one point, that's like 7-C giving how it's like 80% light speed. The anime actually has a few cases of things like that, the animators clearly didnt pay much attention to comparative speeds, but a feat is a feat even if it's due to the half assed nature of the animators.

Haha, yes, Dio's cloud split, of course I would know about that...

Which cloud split, again?

That's actually a really good speed feat looking at it for part 1 dio and jonathan, it extends several kilometers in the time that it took dio to fall only a few inches while already in free fall.

I got like mach 2249.719025 frm doing a quick calc of it. Anime only though.

Edit:Actually going frame by frame it jumps locations in the span of one frame at points, that's probably triple digit mach sweeps at that.

With all this stuff, I'm surprised we don't have pages for Anime JoJo characters too.

That's true, but it'd still be neat to be able to have JoJo matches against stronger opponents EDIT especially since Persona has a 7-C Key

DragonEmperor23 said:
The only thing that would change is the tiering, there's not really a difference in abilities.
Actually anime Dio has a few extra powers, for example, but an anime profile would still mostly be the same.
DIO1

Look at him go wee

Come to think of it, anime Jotaro could also have flight

Back