• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

bro all you gotta do is go through like the first half of stardust crusaders and check which fights jotaro fights in loool

bro if only chariot posted the calc so i can use it for off site scaling smh
i personally don't think its an outlier because its star platinum who did it and also he is wanked with statements to the point araki is implying his dick is bigger than the rest.

I'm guessing chapter 69 Page 10 of Stardust, Plat uses a blow to knock all Empresses teeth out

GAHDAMMIT, if it isn't that then I have absolutely nothing.
Cause there's no other feats I can see in the other fights that'll be remotely 8-A

Last edited:
I found some info that I'm sure would be helpful, but is in reality to powerful for half of you here and I don't trust you people to show self-restraint.

It's just incredibly hard to believe that star platinum doing something could be an outlier considering how wanked he is with statements of being the strongest stand ever and scaling above himself like 3 times with his chain
I feel that you're obligated to at least share the feat with us so it's up for debate
the worst that could happen is some little goblins make a few repetitive crts that get shut down within the first day, but it would be at least good to know

This is EXACTLY why I don't trust you people with the existence of the outliers or meme info, you'll ignore how inconsistent it is and try to push for it even though it's blatantly not the case 🗿
also it happens long before plat hits his peak and would thus scale to quite a handful of dudes. If he whipped out an 8-A feat at the end of part 3 it'd be different, but that isn't the case, unless you think like Chariot, High Priestess, Khan and more are 8-A too, which is evidently false

I'll share the Justice pressure calc tho because despite the big dick numbers ya can't wank an AP off it
It was about 361103Gpa
image0.jpg

There could be some Tibet monks still practicing it, like the descendants of the ones from Zeppeli's flashback from Part 1

Rejected the offer before I even asked
Don't say I didn't try 🥱

Back