• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Ha but his Regen is something tho, you could've used his lesser key anyway, but pretty sure SP scales enough to consistently oneshot him

Ah, reddit. Speaking of reddit, that reminds me of R/CharacterRant subreddit

Where light speed JoJo is hated so badly. They hate JoJo and light speed feats and statements so much. There's like, lowkey over 20 threads about "debunking light speed jojo!!" about it for sure 🤣
Its sad, and annoying, at the same time. The appealing to reality is also outrageous. "you cant be faster than light!! impossible!" 🤡

also from r/shitpostcrusaders

The Joestar Council shall judges you​

mfwdsm45g1h81.png

Diavolo Vs Jotaro animation
Translation of the title (Machine translation): "Platinum Star" vs "Crimson King

Diavolo Vs Jotaro animation
Translation of the title (Machine translation): "Platinum Star" vs "Crimson King
While its going to be a hard fight for him, the time power overlap gives Diavolo significantly better chances of taking this.

Prime Star Platinum folds King Crimson like a napkin
True but...how does Plat deal with time erase?

This reminds me of that Jotaro VS Diavolo animation and how it has Diavolo survive a fuckton of blows from Plat but Jotaro folds in two hits

I'm curious about something.
What if... Jotaro was an detective instead of an Marine Biologist? 🤔
kujo_jotaro_and_kakyoin_noriaki_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_1_more_drawn_by_kankito__6c95fe82ebaa91c56b37016439a97f1c.jpg

Still a stand user, but instead of becoming a Marine Biologist, he becomes a... "Detective" on the public, but in secret, he's a Supernatural/Stand User-Detective (Speedwagon Foundation)
How would this go or become? How would things play out? (This is just some AU + theory stuff, but eh, I kinda had this idea in my mind, so)

kujo_jotaro_and_kakyoin_noriaki_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_1_more_drawn_by_kankito__6c95fe82ebaa91c56b37016439a97f1c.jpg

Still a stand user, but instead of becoming a Marine Biologist, he becomes a... "Detective" on the public, but in secret, he's a Supernatural/Stand User-Detective (Speedwagon Foundation)
How would this go or become? How would things play out? (This is just some AU + theory stuff, but eh, I kinda had this idea in my mind, so)
Yo that pic got me acting up 🥵

Tbh, I'd say many things would change. For sure, Jotaro would always have 5 seconds of time stop duration no matter the part, and for P4, he'd surely be around his peak in P3, maybe a little bit stronger, since Star Platinum's potential was downgraded to C after all, meaning it can still grow, albeit much slower. Though, I'd say this wouldn't just affect his stand, but moreso over the world (unintended pun). As a detective with the Speedwagon foundation behind him, investigating strange cases and dealing with them, with strange cases being either linked to stand users, or perhaps something similar to what Rohan dealt with in the "Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan" and these supernatural creatures.

He would maybe even be there with Polnareff in Italy perhaps, and changing his outcome from being initially crippled, to, perhaps, better? It depends tbh, but I'd imagine that if Jotaro was on an active duty, what with him dealing with strange cases, fighting stand users here and there, he'd be more competent, stronger and skilled than any of his versions, and parts would play out differently?
Oh and Speedwagon foundation.. in P6, since they tend to study and deal with supernatural stuff, they'd likely be quite helpful with stuff like these. Maybe they'd even have their own Allied Stand users? Maybe? Idk. Is that even hinted somewhere in the series though? 🤔

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I'm sure Marine Biologist Jotaro was doing things beyond the scenes too (IIRC), so not seeing how much stuff would change.

Is weakening isn't something he can help because it's old age, maybe getting more active would allow him to keep more power but it's not like 4taro wasn't overpowering people left and right so much difference it wouldn't make either.

I'm not sure about his Time Stop, there's many instances were he could have used it during those 10 years to make his life and job easier but didn't, so he didn't start using it willy nilly until Part 4 and onwards were he started spamming it, so Detective Jotaro probably won't do it either (would he even need a stand most of the time? I don't think all his cases involve Stand Users).

honestly, if i had the same ability of the guy who used it to kill my friend and nearly kill my grandfather, I wouldn't be using it.

I'm sure Marine Biologist Jotaro was doing things beyond the scenes too (IIRC), so not seeing how much stuff would change.

Is weakening isn't something he can help because it's old age, maybe getting more active would allow him to keep more power but it's not like 4taro wasn't overpowering people left and right so much difference it wouldn't make either.

I'm not sure about his Time Stop, there's many instances were he could have used it during those 10 years to make his life and job easier but didn't, so he didn't start using it willy nilly until Part 4 and onwards were he started spamming it, so Detective Jotaro probably won't do it either (would he even need a stand most of the time? I don't think all his cases involve Stand Users).
Sure he was, but he didnt really do much behind the scenes really. He does point out that he's gotten quite rusty, after all. Pretty sure he's been busy with becoming a Marine Biologist too, so no.

Uh, no. The difference here, is that he's actively going after cases with the "Sus" in it. Not just that, but he's also going out after to deal with strange stuff like "Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan" did.

He can mitigate the weakening brought by weakening via training though. The stand stats for his potential was C, (SP) meaning it could train and train. Allowing him to possibly stay at his peak. Like I said, detective Jotaro here, is a supernatural detective in secret. Whereas in public (the public identity is just a disguise pretty much.) he's just a dude with the job of an detective. Nothing special.

Back