• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

they get the real time experience part of it right, which is what makes them so cool. That's why I love the outside of dio's world style of videos, especially with king crimson in real time

Is there any good speed scaling for Part 8 that is not Killer Queen related
Maybe Paisley Park, besides that Part 8 has **** all for speed feats unless you count stand punches kinda fast as a speed feat (which you shouldnt).

It's not gonna be MFTL, at best it'd only lead to like rel scaling, which is coincidentally what KQ scaling would give so 🤷‍♂️

Like at best maybe you could get a WoU upscale to FTL, given he's the fastest character in the part and is like 2-3 blitzes above what would (probably) end up at rel. But It'd only be him.

How come part 6 chars scale to ftl again? Cos jotaro is scaled to ftl or Mftl in part 6 to my knowledge
It's not gonna be MFTL, at best it'd only lead to like rel scaling, which is coincidentally what KQ scaling would give so 🤷‍♂️

Like at best maybe you could get a WoU upscale to FTL, given he's the fastest character in the part and is like 2-3 blitzes above what would (probably) end up at rel. But It'd only be him.

How come part 6 chars scale to ftl again? Cos jotaro is scaled to ftl or Mftl in part 6 to my knowledge
White Snake, who tagged a "occupied by deflecting bullets" Star Platinum, WS was able to yoink the discs out of Jotaro before SP could return (Although I am against the feat itself being truly scalable/appliable, there is that ftl calc + WS being stated to be "fast" or so? So im fine with it ig) to Jotaro.

I think that's it. However, I might be wrong, so.. feel free to correct me ig. (Also if I heard it right, was some profiles in P6 outdated or smth? Or did I hear it wrong. It was like somewhere, i forgot)

Dont ask as to why he was occupied with deflecting bullets that werent even gonna hit him and Jolyne. 😐

Part 3 Jotaro claps pucci
He claps no diff indeed bro 😎
Here's how the scene of WS attempting to tag Jotaro should have gone:
Man got packed straight to the trash 🗑️ (Its a video)

He claps no diff indeed bro 😎
Here's how the scene of WS attempting to tag Jotaro should have gone:
Man got packed straight to the trash 🗑️ (Its a video)
http://b23.tv/xF4v16e
im dumb 💀 This is the first part. Watch this one first

i think theres a ftl feat in part 6
There's definitely a sub-rel/rel one, but anime will help figuring that out (unless they roid it out and make it ftl idk).
Besides that, the only "FTL" feat is a hilarious shrug **** if I know, minus basic scaling.

Whitesnake goes brrr, he downscales heavily off Plat. And everyone else downscales off him, or scales directly. (Hence the "at most" on a handful). Anime actually helps that bit out, they definitely portray Whitesnake tagging Jotaro to be thanks to his speed being fast enough to make use of that opportunity.

Internet is fast yeah, not the feat I was thinking of tho, that feat is actually an outlier probaly (Given how it's actually explained to work, it could be anywhere from MFTL++++ to low key Infinite, that shit obviously isn't gonna fly).

Internet is fast yeah, not the feat I was thinking of tho, that feat is actually an outlier probaly (Given how it's actually explained to work, it could be anywhere from MFTL++++ to low key Infinite, that shit obviously isn't gonna fly).
it’s just travel speed, it’s fine

I mean if it is just travel speed or something or it doesn't scale to anything then I mean technically...

I mean if it is just travel speed or something or it doesn't scale to anything then I mean technically...
It'd scale to everyone as it scales to her reactions, obviously that isn't gonna work.
Is it true that Jojo bizarro adeventure is a gay anime?
About as gay as any other anime featuring heavy muscled men. They do some fancy poses and stuff, but that's more to do with Araki and his love for various things like that, same reason why they wear pretty ****** up clothes sometimes, he likes and keeps up with fashion.
B̵u̵t̵ ̵y̵e̵a̵h̵ ̵i̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵b̵i̵t̵ ̵g̵a̵y̵.̵

Back