• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

the countries would get all the bad stuff happening to them so probably food shortage, increased crime, more diseases would spread there. Funny is immoral but he is also doing it all for his country to be better

is this passive? (Even if they don’t attack the us it will still happen ?)

0100-047.png

0100-048.png

is this passive? (Even if they don’t attack the us it will still happen ?)

If Funny was going to use it. For the whole Country shouldn't that make Love Train's range potentially Thousands of Kilometers

If Funny was going to use it. For the whole Country shouldn't that make Love Train's range potentially Thousands of Kilometers
It should be planetary, is it not listed as that?

Yeah, but I meant the range of Misfortune detection, not just its redirection

Any follower of DIO is
The AOE is shown to be dozens of km in AOE (deleted a chunk of the coast that was about that much), but that was just what it managed before he died, it was on going.
It was also pulling in the atlantic ocean, so probably.

No, he would need to actively have that part of his arsenal. Maybe it can be listed in Optional Equipment and Tactics tho

question even though hol horse says the bullet is part of his stand

would the emperor be visible to non stand users.

who is to say they are just like Anubis sword, bound to a weapon/object.

so they can be seen by non stand users

question even though hol horse says the bullet is part of his stand

would the emperor be visible to non stand users.

who is to say they are just like Anubis sword, bound to a weapon/object.

so they can be seen by non stand users
The Gun is the Stand and by extension the bullets, you're not seeing anything of it

i know you need enhanced extrasensory perception/interaction to deal with stands

but will regular enhanced senses work like the danger sense arkensis said?
Depends onw what the Stand is doing, how you're trying to sense it, etc.
Case by case, it could work, or it might not, hard to tell with over 150+ Stands it could interact with. But I'd say it should be ok for some Stands, especially those that shift matter, effect air, or what not. Like you could probably sense CD's punch via the matter and the air it displaces.

LS is hard because yeah ok we got most of them figured out, but the dudes with no LS feats, I don't wanna do a big thread and skip lads, look what happened last time I did that, ******* Angelo is still 8-C+ and MFTL for outspeeding Plat and CD (which he never did).

It brings joy to my heart to finally see a major JoJo crt after a year
I wouldn't call this major, I only did it because I wanted to put "Universal with Bites the Dust" in the range section 🗿

Range was gonna be two days ago but I'm waiting for Chriitin to give the sauce on that expodump, and needed to get BTD accepted. Should be within 24h if all goes well.
Though it isn't exactly wacky, it's basically just listing info as it's given, out of every part 3-6 stand profile, only 3 give or take I can see being a bit contentious.

Back