• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

I mean, he could just be wearing normal clothes under it, just like how Ghiaccio has clothes on under his suit.

We don't know, his past is intentionally vague. I wouldn't say he's a sociopath at birth, but he was clearly built diff. Something happened at one point to make Doppio split into Diavolo, if I had to guess, it somehow involves King Crimson manifesting, but that doesn't add up because he already did insane shit before hand.

at least doppio is nicer than diavolo (though he’s a still a sociopath I believe)

But diaovlo and doppio. Aren’t they actually two different people just inhabiting one body?

How do they switch exactly?

And would la squadra actually team up with giorno and the others if they knew the truth? (I mean both teams hate the boss)

Doppio and Diavolo used to be the same person, but Doppio's psyche split, resulting in Diavolo.
Or perhaps it might even be the other way around, and Doppio is the split.

It's multiple personality disorder, but taken to the extreme, where the other psyche manifests into its own person.

So yeah, Doppio and Diavolo are two different beings, but they used to be the same entity.
It's less "switching" and more Diavolo takes control of the body, when he does the body physically changes, bulking up.

They hate Diavolo, but their evil, Bruno, Gio, etc would never team up with them. Don't forget they go around killing innocents, Prosciutto basically killed a whole train worth of civs. And they wanted to abduct an innocent girl.
Even if Team Bruno knew that Diavolo was truly evil, they still wouldn't team up with them.

And what if he times it when you just finished counting? Or close to counting, leaving a bunch of unaccounted for time.

Remember, he can delete a dozen odd seconds of time, you don't even have enough fingers to account for the whole length of time if he choses, and if he does it when you already began counting, it only gets worse from there.

Blood isn't required, but it's better than fingers, tbh optimally they'd just have a hourglass and use that instead.
Me trying to win a minor interaction against chariot

Doppio and Diavolo used to be the same person, but Doppio's psyche split, resulting in Diavolo.
Or perhaps it might even be the other way around, and Doppio is the split.

It's multiple personality disorder, but taken to the extreme, where the other psyche manifests into its own person.

So yeah, Doppio and Diavolo are two different beings, but they used to be the same entity.
It's less "switching" and more Diavolo takes control of the body, when he does the body physically changes, bulking up.

They hate Diavolo, but their evil, Bruno, Gio, etc would never team up with them. Don't forget they go around killing innocents, Prosciutto basically killed a whole train worth of civs. And they wanted to abduct an innocent girl.
Even if Team Bruno knew that Diavolo was truly evil, they still wouldn't team up with them.

i felt bad for Pesci, I wish he could be like the token good teammate of la squadra.

but the moment he killed I guess we lost any hope of that.

But chariot aren’t la squadra like the lesser of two evils compared to tizano, squalo, cioccolata, secco, and carne.

at least la squadra are loyal to each other and were horrified by sorbet and gelattos death.

also I remember a scene where formaggio, Nero, and another dude really hated melona leering at a women. (Hey at least la squadra has some standards)

Me trying to win a minor interaction against chariot
35d.gif

Skill issue

But chariot aren’t la squadra like the lesser of two evils compared to tizano, squalo, cioccolata, secco, and carne.

at least la squadra are loyal to each other and were horrified by sorbet and gelattos death.

also I remember a scene where formaggio, Nero, and another dude really hated melona leering at a women. (Hey at least la squadra has some standards)
Tiziano & Squalo never actually did anything wrong tbh, they just doing their job. They never went out of their way to attack innocents.
Cioccolata and Secco totally ****** though, even Diavolo thinks Cioccolata is disgusting.
Carne we don't know much about him.

Squadra loyal to each other, but they're still vile assholes.

They just think he's a degenerate creep, but they don't really tell him to stop. Remember, their whole line of work is being assassins, they kill, most of the time without reason. And they kill innocents just because they can or it's convenient. Prosciutto literally killed children and bystanders just because maybe Trish was onboard.
Nero is the only member of La Squadra with any decency, the rest awful people.

Tiziano & Squalo never actually did anything wrong tbh, they just doing their job. They never went out of their way to attack innocents.
Cioccolata and Secco totally ****** though, even Diavolo thinks Cioccolata is disgusting.
Carne we don't know much about him.

Squadra loyal to each other, but they're still vile assholes.

They just think he's a degenerate creep, but they don't really tell him to stop. Remember, their whole line of work is being assassins, they kill, most of the time without reason. And they kill innocents just because they can or it's convenient. Prosciutto literally killed children and bystanders just because maybe Trish was onboard.
Nero is the only member of La Squadra with any decency, the rest awful people.

Is cioccolata born a sociopath?

speaking of shigechi

Chariot why didn't those girls notice the wounds on him.

Why didn't they care? (he obviously had serious wounds and they didn't give two ***** about it)

Hey Chariot, why was the Koichi's ACT 3 Crater never calced?
Yk the one he tried to hit the tree with when Chasing Giorno
It was, it just wasn't that good because Koichi is a ******* manlet (about 5ft, but he's depicted as 90cm tall according to the anime reference sheets). Tbh I've done it like 3 times, and even M3X has done it.

It was, it just wasn't that good because Koichi is a ******* manlet (about 5ft, but he's depicted as 90cm tall according to the anime reference sheets). Tbh I've done it like 3 times, and even M3X has done it.
Can't it atleast be Implemented?
It's way better than just putting 10-A for him

Oh you mean for Koichi's durability? Yeah, in fact honestly, he has the most 9-B dura feats out of anyone that isn't Gyro. It's kinda weird, but he has a good chunk, from surviving being smashing into a metal door, ragdolled through furniture, or tanking his own 3 freeze, etc.

Oh you mean for Koichi's durability? Yeah, in fact honestly, he has the most 9-B dura feats out of anyone that isn't Gyro. It's kinda weird, but he has a good chunk, from surviving being smashing into a metal door, ragdolled through furniture, or tanking his own 3 freeze, etc.
Phoenix Wright finally has a worthy opponent

Haven't posted here in a while.
I don't like the new ASB rerelease but Yukako's theme is pretty great.

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering what ya thought about these matches and who would win.

Diego Scary Monsters vs Secco Oasis
Giorno Golden Experience vs Gyro Holy Corpse Parts
Yuya Highway Star vs Bruno Sticky Fingers (Alive)
Tiziano and Squalo vs Blackmore Catch The Rainbow
Koichi Act 3 vs Sandman

all equal speed

Not sure if any of them were but they seemed cool.

Oasis mogs, vastly higher AP (minus Diego's slicing, but Secco could unironically probably cripple with just his blows alone), potentially better speed, better AOE, etc. Diego can incap and instant win if he gets one cut on him via virus, but given Secco's attack method via popping in and out of the underground and also having contact based wincons, he's far more likely to get it off plus Secco wears a Stand suit which makes infecting him even harder. Diego is way more skilled and intelligent, but when your foe just camps underground and the only wya you can hit him is getting within his kill range, which he beats you out on, you kinda ******.

That one's tough, but mostly because both literally pull powers out the ass all the time, and Gyro def has powers he just hasn't used. Could go either way depending on who does what and when they do it.

Probably highway star, Bruno can't really do anything there, he vastly outclasses Yuyu in every stat, but he can't really win as he can't touch HS to beat the **** out of it, because mere contact with it proc's the nutrient absorption. And while Bruno through will alone might be able to attack a bit anyway and zipper him up, that wont matter against a foe that disassembles itself anyway, and taking out one or two feet don't kill the Stand or stop the rest. Bruno could win if Yuuya himself starts within like 10m~ of Bruno, because Bruno would just zipper punchy and blitz him to death, but if Yuuya starts off further, Bruno is ****** because he can't actually fight the Stand despite eclipsing it.

If it's raining, Blackmore wins so fast it isn't even a fight. If it isn't raining, they win so fast it isn't even a fight, assuming distance like that in the arc.

Sandman, has hilariously better range, can do hundreds of attacks at once, with every attack being lethal. While Koichi has to get within 5m of him, and actually attack Sandman. Koichi doesn't have much of a chance getting within 5m before getting hit by one of dozen attacks.
If they start off 5m away though, Koichi wins everytime, but any notable distance and het gets memed on.

Speed equal kinda ***** over the short-distance fast Stands when put up against long range dudes.

Kakyoin vs Bucciarati (alive)
Bucciarati (Alive) vs Anasui
Anasui vs Kakyoin
Ermes vs Part 3 Polnareff

Basic but well, this are the fight that i think would be cool after played a bit of JJBAASBR
Which one of them would win?

Kakyoin vs Bucciarati (alive)
Bucciarati (Alive) vs Anasui
Anasui vs Kakyoin
Ermes vs Part 3 Polnareff

Basic but well, this are the fight that i think would be cool after played a bit of JJBAASBR
Which one of them would win?
Kakyoin probably because he has ten morbillion mile range and can attack from a million miles away.
If Bruno got his hands on him though he'd throttle him.

Bruno blitzes and smashes his face in.

See above, Ana ain't ever getting close enough.

Pol blitzes and shreds. Ermes' best quantifiable feat is ******* subsonic. Even if we were very generous and scaled her to Pre-Coma Jotaro for some ungodly reason, that's still just ambiguously FTL. Scaling wise she doesn't have any scaling to Amped Stone Free, Whitesnake, etc, and she even got blitzed by FF.

Why is Anasui MFTL?
Because profile outdated, hell Ermes profile is ******* awful, to the point I'm think we might just delete it and do it from scratch.
Part 6 needs a handful of fixes, waiting for the anime to finish tho.

Only thing that might change between now and then is Range for them, which should be done tomorrow, just gotta add a few more scans (Like KQ bomb AOE being predetermined and a few misc guide clarifications), and LS which I need to get a few things eval'd and calc Yukako's feat.

Kakyoin probably because he has ten morbillion mile range and can attack from a million miles away.
If Bruno got his hands on him though he'd throttle him.

Bruno blitzes and smashes his face in.

See above, Ana ain't ever getting close enough.

Pol blitzes and shreds. Ermes' best quantifiable feat is ******* subsonic. Even if we were very generous and scaled her to Pre-Coma Jotaro for some ungodly reason, that's still just ambiguously FTL. Scaling wise she doesn't have any scaling to Amped Stone Free, Whitesnake, etc, and she even got blitzed by FF
Hmmm, how about in equalized speed?

Depends on starting distance at that point.
Kak should be fine still though because have his insane range.

Yo, question. What is the progress for the CRT for OVA profiles? I remember seeing such a thing a while back but haven't really seen anything changed on the OVA Jotaro profile for a long-fricking time.

Oasis mogs, vastly higher AP (minus Diego's slicing, but Secco could unironically probably cripple with just his blows alone), potentially better speed, better AOE, etc. Diego can incap and instant win if he gets one cut on him via virus, but given Secco's attack method via popping in and out of the underground and also having contact based wincons, he's far more likely to get it off plus Secco wears a Stand suit which makes infecting him even harder. Diego is way more skilled and intelligent, but when your foe just camps underground and the only wya you can hit him is getting within his kill range, which he beats you out on, you kinda ******.

That one's tough, but mostly because both literally pull powers out the ass all the time, and Gyro def has powers he just hasn't used. Could go either way depending on who does what and when they do it.

Probably highway star, Bruno can't really do anything there, he vastly outclasses Yuyu in every stat, but he can't really win as he can't touch HS to beat the **** out of it, because mere contact with it proc's the nutrient absorption. And while Bruno through will alone might be able to attack a bit anyway and zipper him up, that wont matter against a foe that disassembles itself anyway, and taking out one or two feet don't kill the Stand or stop the rest. Bruno could win if Yuuya himself starts within like 10m~ of Bruno, because Bruno would just zipper punchy and blitz him to death, but if Yuuya starts off further, Bruno is ****** because he can't actually fight the Stand despite eclipsing it.

If it's raining, Blackmore wins so fast it isn't even a fight. If it isn't raining, they win so fast it isn't even a fight, assuming distance like that in the arc.

Sandman, has hilariously better range, can do hundreds of attacks at once, with every attack being lethal. While Koichi has to get within 5m of him, and actually attack Sandman. Koichi doesn't have much of a chance getting within 5m before getting hit by one of dozen attacks.
If they start off 5m away though, Koichi wins everytime, but any notable distance and het gets memed on.

Speed equal kinda ***** over the short-distance fast Stands when put up against long range dudes.
Golden experience can make a dinosaur that deflects all damage and commands it maul the opponent

Wow, Gyro hasn't dealt with that before 🗿

is pucci completely evil or does he have a point in some cases?

Also did funny valentine have some good points regarding what he says?

I’m just asking if some of the jojo villains have this

Just how bad though would other countries be if funny valentine have the corpse parts (it said he would turn all countries into a living hellhole but how bad of a hellhole would it be?)

The way I saw it was thought Squalo's shark could move through the rain to get near Blackmore and end up attacking him but could blackmore just attack with the rain? I forgot tbh

is pucci completely evil or does he have a point in some cases?

Also did funny valentine have some good points regarding what he says?

I’m just asking if some of the jojo villains have this

Just how bad though would other countries be if funny valentine have the corpse parts (it said he would turn all countries into a living hellhole but how bad of a hellhole would it be?)
Anyone answer this?

Back