• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

kira gets murdered pretty handily, Diavalo lasts a little longer but still dies since he can’t actually take wouout of the fight, white snake pucci gets bodied, Cmoon pucci might be able to last a while by changing gravity, but he’d prob end up tripping on a rock and breaking his neck or something. Mih pucci gets bodied as well. Love train funny could incon I suppose, but he gets mangled the moment he tries to attack. He’s not winning at least. Dio, and DIO would eventually lose, since day would come at some point. Kars just gets attacked forever, so incon for him.

kira gets murdered pretty handily, Diavalo lasts a little longer but still dies since he can’t actually take wouout of the fight, white snake pucci gets bodied, Cmoon pucci might be able to last a while by changing gravity, but he’d prob end up tripping on a rock and breaking his neck or something. Mih pucci gets bodied as well. Love train funny could incon I suppose, but he gets mangled the moment he tries to attack. He’s not winning at least. Dio, and DIO would eventually lose, since day would come at some point. Kars just gets attacked forever, so incon for him.
Calamity beats time stop?

no, it’s just time isn’t gonna be stopped forever, but the calamity will keep going as long as dio wants to fight wou, which isn’t gonna disappear unless dio pulls out some law manip

Am I the only one who feels like Giorno should have had some kind of resistance to Fate Manipulation, since he wasn't gravitated to Pucci, if he really was in Florida, Jolyne would've sensed him, but she never makes a mention of anyone else aside Pucci, Rykel, And the other 2 inbreds

He should have fate manipulation to begin with for doing the infinite death loop, which relies on him fating Diavolo to die, resetting it, and fating him to die in a different way

In fact one could even theorize that GER harnesses the flow of calamity to prevent Diavolo’s visions from coming true and sending him in an infinite death loop

a little old but they haven't been released so i wanted to show you guys this

Anasui-Weather-Nendoroids.webp

Nendoroids for Anasui and weather report.

amazing don't you think?

do anyone of you have Jojo Nendoroids?

Am I the only one who feels like Giorno should have had some kind of resistance to Fate Manipulation, since he wasn't gravitated to Pucci, if he really was in Florida, Jolyne would've sensed him, but she never makes a mention of anyone else aside Pucci, Rykel, And the other 2 inbreds
No, I've felt Gio in particular should for years now, the whole sleeping slave thing subtext kinda implicates he isn't one of them.
But actually proving it is tough because as said, it's mostly subtext.

No, I've felt Gio in particular should for years now, the whole sleeping slave thing subtext kinda implicates he isn't one of them.
But actually proving it is tough because as said, it's mostly subtext.
there's enough evidence I'd say
+ his causality manip with GER blatantly takes priority over fate cause epitaph got ratioed, so it's pretty proveable

*pulverizing
Get ******
me try not to lose a minor interaction with chariot challenge (completely impossible)

ahem

anyways I had this idea
we already brought up Jotaro clashing with Dio to double the power, but Jotaro doesn't directly scale to that because he took minor damage
however, let's say Jotaro DOWNSCALES to high 8-C+ due to having taken double his high 8-C value, therefore making GER upscale to 8-B via being stronger and having the infinity+ on his stand stats

basically
Jotaro + Dio = high 8-C * 2 = 8-B > (downscale) Jotaro = high8-C+ <<<<< GER = 8-B
in fact, you could even scale the stand rush battle to double high 8-C since it's still clashing fists the whole time, meaning you could say peak star platinum is 8-B as well
so....... thoughts? please be nice

therefore making GER upscale to 8-B via being stronger and having the infinity+ on his stand stats
Wo don't scale GER above other stands' AP due to stand stats (the stats are kinda talking about RTZ), but because like, five inches over there's a line that says "further more, because its attack output exceeds all existing Stands, it can be called the Ultimate Stand".

Also he literally broke his hand. Yeah GER upscales off it, but how much? We do not know, just that he is.

Wo don't scale GER above other stands' AP due to stand stats (the stats are kinda talking about RTZ), but because like, five inches over there's a line that says "further more, because its attack output exceeds all existing Stands, it can be called the Ultimate Stand".

Also he literally broke his hand. Yeah GER upscales off it, but how much? We do not know, just that he is.
well, uh
that's true actually
although I still don't buy that they would give an attack stat to a causality ability with no offensive power
I mean, he kinda did completely dominate king crimson, shot through his hand very casually and only used one finger, which still had enough energy to destroy some buildings, but I guess that's not important if that was just diavolo's hand and not king crimson's
he also completely blitzed diavolo's perception with that finger laser thing, then proceeded to do a beatdown that sent him flying
so we know his physicals are at least >>>>>> king crimson, whom is high 8-C scaling to jotaro's value, with diavolo also commenting on GER assuming it was just a power amp. The profile itself also seems to use the "none" stat as an AP justification actually, since it says "it can't have its stats measured, while star platinum can" so we could technically still use that
I still believe in 8-B jojo, I believe in this argument...

Wait no, the laser, that he shot suppressed and using a single finger, hit king crimson’s hand and shot through it like butter, and still had enough momentum to do more building level damage to the background stuff
In my opinion, that’s grounds for upscaling

well, uh
that's true actually'
Of course it is, I said it.
although I still don't buy that they would give an attack stat to a causality ability with no offensive power
Doesn't inherently have to be attack, it could be a few things, all I know is that fact of the matter is the stats are talking about RTZ (except actually, right below it, it specifies its the ability).
I mean, he kinda did completely dominate king crimson, shot through his hand very casually and only used one finger, which still had enough energy to destroy some buildings, but I guess that's not important if that was just diavolo's hand and not king crimson's
Yes this is true. But Peak Plat > King Crimson (He's like base plat tier).
he also completely blitzed diavolo's perception with that finger laser thing, then proceeded to do a beatdown that sent him flying
This is true. But peak Plat > King Crimson.
so we know his physicals are at least >>>>>> king crimson, whom is high 8-C scaling to jotaro's value,
Scaling to the base value, not ultra giga pissed Jotaro.
with diavolo also commenting on GER assuming it was just a power amp.
I mean, yeah, it did indeed get a power up.
The profile itself also seems to use the "none" stat as an AP justification actually, since it says "it can't have its stats measured, while star platinum can" so we could technically still use that
Technically false, we should just be using the exceed all stands line, which ultimately has the same effect of > Plat. The stats are explicitly talking about RTZ (like it actually specifies).
I still believe in 8-B jojo, I believe in this argument...
Just find an 8-B feat bruh.
Wait no, the laser, that he shot suppressed and using a single finger, hit king crimson’s hand and shot through it like butter, and still had enough momentum to do more building level damage to the background stuff
In my opinion, that’s grounds for upscaling
He is upscaling. The issue is, that I've said a thousand times before is you aren't jumping to the next tier no matter how much you upscale unless the value you're upscaling off is like 25% within the border. Unfortunately, they're 40%~ off, give or take.
If plat dusting The World doesn't make him 8-B, Ger putting a hole in Crimson's hand isn't 8-B. Like, yeah it could be, in fact it probably is, but the text on the profile ain't changing unless we get a concrete calc within 25% of the threshold.

Upscaling is a pointless endeavor, we're never hitting 8-B upscaling off what we currently have, you're better off finding an 8-B feat or a higher High 8-C feat to allow it, moment that's done, I'll even make the CRT myself.

Of course it is, I said it.
King…
Doesn't inherently have to be attack, it could be a few things, all I know is that fact of the matter is the stats are talking about RTZ (except actually, right below it, it specifies its the ability).
Ability can be referring to “capability” or the stand itself as giorno’s ability, it’s up for interpretation based off it this
Yes this is true. But Peak Plat > King Crimson (He's like base plat tier).

This is true. But peak Plat > King Crimson.

Scaling to the base value, not ultra giga pissed Jotaro.
ok but how about the stand rush battles, since high 8-C Jotaro and Dio clashed their fists a bunch during the fight? If that could be evidence of him directly scaling to the 8-B, then that would mean GER is also 8-B… I think? I hope.
Just find an 8-B feat bruh.
Discovering something that doesn’t exist
thousand times before is you aren't jumping to the next tier no matter how much you upscale unless the value you're upscaling off is like 25% within the border. Unfortunately, they're 40%~ off, give or take.
If plat dusting The World doesn't make him 8-B, Ger putting a hole in Crimson's hand isn't 8-B. Like, yeah it could be, in fact it probably is, but the text on the profile ain't changing unless we get a concrete calc within 25% of the threshold.

Upscaling is a pointless endeavor, we're never hitting 8-B upscaling off what we currently have, you're better off finding an 8-B feat or a higher High 8-C feat to allow it, moment that's done, I'll even make the CRT myself.
Ok but, the 2 times multiplier from clashing fists, it’s right there, the final step is just to upscale from the combined power of star platinum and the world

My original plan was to ask if there were a way to slightly increase the chili pepper calc within range to upscale to 8-B, but I don’t think that’s a good idea

Ability can be referring to “capability” or the stand itself as giorno’s ability, it’s up for interpretation based off it this
No I mean, it LITERALLY straight up says it's talking about RTZ lad in reference to the Stand stats. GoGo specifies and gives a little explanation for why stats the way they are, it's why we know things like why White Album has a C in speed or A in power.
Gogo specifies for GER, it's RTZ. It even says Gio himself isn't aware of the main ability of the Stand, in the same text, so it isn't exactly vague.
ok but how about the stand rush battles, since high 8-C Jotaro and Dio clashed their fists a bunch during the fight? If that could be evidence of him directly scaling to the 8-B, then that would mean GER is also 8-B… I think? I hope.
Tanking High 8-C+ attacks a bunch doesn't make you 8-B? In fact I'd hope they could tank High 8-C+ attacks.
Discovering something that doesn’t exist
That's on you brother.
Ok but, the 2 times multiplier from clashing fists, it’s right there, the final step is just to upscale from the combined power of star platinum and the world
Not really how it works, and then you get circular logic of
Durability 2x Ap.
They can harm each other.
So AP scales to durability.
But durability is 2x AP.
Repeat.
also when they did that at the end, one's hand was fractured, and the other literally exploded into gore

No I mean, it LITERALLY straight up says it's talking about RTZ lad in reference to the Stand stats. GoGo specifies and gives a little explanation for why stats the way they are, it's why we know things like why White Album has a C in speed or A in power.
Gogo specifies for GER, it's RTZ.
L
Tanking High 8-C+ attacks a bunch doesn't make you 8-B? In fact I'd hope they could tank High 8-C+ attacks.
What I meant is that each individual punch was a high 8-C attack, meaning that during their stand rush they clashed their combined attacks many times, meaning those were all 8-B, not high 8-C+

That's on you brother.
Baken can do it himself 🗿
Not really how it works, and then you get circular logic of
Durability 2x Ap.
They can harm each other.
So AP scales to durability.
But durability is 2x AP.
Repeat
Well possibly they were both high 8-C in AP, but then rage and amps made their AP 8-B allowing them to damage eachother more later in the fight, thus making the final attack actually damage them both since they both got far stronger than they did at the start of the fight. Jotaro took a hit at the start and said that all it did was rip his pants so….maybe…..
Hmmm. At the very least, they are undoubtedly at least high 8-C+ in dura because the final attack thing happened
Durability 2x AP at the start of the fight
they can harm eachother after stat amps
they got at least 2 times stronger (but not more durable) by the end of the fight
perhaps
this is the final boss of 8-B Jotaro arguments, if you can defeat me here then I’m seriously out of ideas

Well the secret boss of 8-B Jotaro arguments in this situation would be inflating the chili pepper calc by getting a slightly extended timeframe somehow

There's like, maybe one 8-B feta uncalced, maybe, and it doesn't scale to physicals.
I have like two 9-A+ calcs I've been meaning to add as support tho.

Proto King Crimson has a cool design, tbh I like it better than final.

Huh, thought that was fan made.

Also, out of every stand in Jojo. What two stands you think would make the most terrifying OP combo?

Back