• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

from memory, I think there's a Polnareff statement which says 'those that learn the secrets of the arrow will go to a higher dimension' or something like that. I'm, like, 99% sure it's hyperbole but if you're going for wank then there's that lol

Edit: I think it's this scan here
Lol that’s neat
I was joking about the wank part, though I am looking to find a way to upgrade GER, be it to 8-B, to tier 7, or something like high 3-A

I did not understand that

Also why is PHF Fugo Hypersonic+ for a terminal velocity feat which is 9m/s?

Last edited:
I did not understand that

Also why is PHF Fugo Hypersonic+ for a terminal velocity feat which is 9m/s?
Scales to a """"vampire""""", or whatever you'd consider Volpe, his profile is outdated tho, needs fleshing out.

from memory, I think there's a Polnareff statement which says 'those that learn the secrets of the arrow will go to a higher dimension' or something like that. I'm, like, 99% sure it's hyperbole but if you're going for wank then there's that lol

Edit: I think it's this scan here
Sounds good, let's apply

Can’t we just scaling chain GER to 8-B or something since he’s stronger than star platinum
Not allowed to upscale unless you're scaling off a value within 25% of the next tier. No matter how many one shots get involved.

Sad, didn’t know that was exactly how it worked
There was a thread a few months back regarding upscaling, you can upscale, but the start of the scaling must begin with a value within 25% of the next tier (so basically 75% the next baseline). Our highest calc is a bit off the threshold, iirc for High 8-C to go to 8-B, they need to have at least one one-shot above a 8.25 value, or something, idk Baken might have it, I sent him the exact value awhile back.

Ok ok since that’s thrown out of the window
GER scaling above the infinite rotation, viable or no
Literally nothing even implying it, RTZ sure that has some stuff, but ger ain't got shit physically.

What about that statement you yourself brought up, saying that GER has the highest attack power (and it wasn’t even talking specifically about stand stats) of any stand
I’d say he does have cool stuff physically

The fact I said many times that line predates Part 7? It's good for scaling above Star Platinum and shit, not so much Infinite Spin that came like 14 years later.

shouldn't jotaro get resistance to fear manip, like earlier The Stardust Crusaders which should Jotaro got scared shitless against Dio's fear aura to the point they all jumped off his mansion or other examples of Dio's fear aura such as Kakyoin being scared to the point he couldn't move and almost threw up.
But then Jotaro got over his fear aura (probably becuz he is angry) and faced Dio without much fear.

Kinda but not really? Dio's fear manip is super weird, sometimes it's a thing, sometimes it isn't, and it's unironically a thing he can turn off and on, I guess it depends if Jotaro, besides that one time, was in the vicinity when Dio had his spooky factor up.

Though, iirc, which I do, he dealt with it a FUCKTON better than Abdul, Kak and Pol, who in the initial experience were mortified, but while on their way to his place, his fear shit was blatantly up, and Jotaro was more or less spooked but not vomiting or anything, despite it being his first Dio experience. Also I guess Iggy too but Iggy has a very large dick so it's ok.

Back