• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

ok ok but
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
GER scales above uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
something, I'm just not sure yet, but he is most certaintly above high 8-C

ok ok but
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
GER scales above uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
something, I'm just not sure yet, but he is most certaintly above high 8-C
I mean that's how i feel with Star Platinum and The World. They are both higher than High 8C but their there. The higher rating is some bootleg 8b rating at this point. We just need a physical 8b calc with any stand then boom GER 8b gg

ok we must make a list of every one of those "have some aspect above high 8-C but we have no clue how to scale them to anything yet" stands so that we can get GER a new tier maybe

the sun, justice, weather report, made in heaven (definitely not made in heaven lol), part 7-8 stands, strength, the max potential of high priestess, maybe even ****** death 13, whatever the higher value is for planet waves
I mean there's gotta be at least one out of all of these things that GER can step on top of and gain a new tier through, since he has the best scaling in the verse (excluding ultimate kars, apparently)

I love GER because I was able to explain to my discord friends that he wins or stalemates in a fight with prety much most things excluding digimon top tiers and the above all others

LOL i remember dudes thinking Jotaro Kujo can beat Madara ************ Uchiha by crushing his heart

Back