• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

so theres this guy in the prime jotaro vs diavolo thread that came out of nowhere saying jotaro cant do shit because king crimson's time erase does some trance shit that stuns jotaro to the point star platinum cant ora ora him after getting donuted, it was stupid as shit.

So I been thinking, while i'm not sure it's possible to upgrade Prime Plat to 8-B in AP, is it possible to do it for his dura given the final cross counter were it withstood the force of his own blow alongside The World's?

So I been thinking, while i'm not sure it's possible to upgrade Prime Plat to 8-B in AP, is it possible to do it for his dura given the final cross counter were it withstood the force of his own blow alongside The World's?
I refuse to believe Angry Star Platinum is still within the High 8-C range while Prime Star Platinum gets into 8-B.
I personally have Angry Star Platinum at 8-B and Prime Star Platinum higher into 8-B.
As for the site's standards, we can't upgrade them to 8-B because the RHCP Calc we have rn (7.83 ton) value is a hair away from the upscale value which is 8.25 tons.
I wouldn't be sad about it I guess, since M3X said that staying at the highest end of High 8-C would be much more better than Baseline 8-B, which when I think about it back then, that is true. The Higher Rating Jotaro has is probably higher than 11 tons while an upscale forces him to be in 11 tons

Vs battle wiki isn't perfect, realistically speaking in normal vs debating you'd make estimates, and jotaro would probably be closer to the middle of 8-B or something, but this place has to be consistent in order to make it more fact based
but still, it does come at the cost of some realistic assumptions being non applicable due to rules

I refuse to believe Angry Star Platinum is still within the High 8-C range while Prime Star Platinum gets into 8-B.
I personally have Angry Star Platinum at 8-B and Prime Star Platinum higher into 8-B.
As for the site's standards, we can't upgrade them to 8-B because the RHCP Calc we have rn (7.83 ton) value is a hair away from the upscale value which is 8.25 tons.
I wouldn't be sad about it I guess, since M3X said that staying at the highest end of High 8-C would be much more better than Baseline 8-B, which when I think about it back then, that is true. The Higher Rating Jotaro has is probably higher than 11 tons while an upscale forces him to be in 11 tons
Ok but I suggest him being a Stone Wall since his dura gets a clear x2 boost (survived his and TW blows) so he still keeps his crazy H8-C AP but his Dura gets a boost.

Ok but I suggest him being a Stone Wall since his dura gets a clear x2 boost (survived his and TW blows) so he still keeps his crazy H8-C AP but his Dura gets a boost.
Well, I'm not an expert in determining on those kinds of stuff, so maybe you can ask Chariot or M3X to see what they think, they know all the ins and outs of the scaling here regarding jojo in this site

Last edited:
wait but should his AP scale to his dura because well
hurting things that hurt you

I wouldn't like this "potential" upgrade, or whatever you call it because this probably assumes that Angry Star Platinum (The guy that one shots The World and caved Dio's skull in) is still within High 8-C range when clearly he is not.

I mean in the scene, we see that star platinum AP scales to his dura, since his hand cracks a little tiny bit
and yet, also at the same time, because he still was somewhat undamaged, it'd be like his durability is still just downscaling slightly from twice his current calc value....or at least I assume so

Him taking TW's blow plus his own isn't just 1x2. It's two different attacks, it'd be like making someone double their tier for taking two attacks about the same power.

Also his hand broke doing that (And him doing it in the first place is why he's "likely far higher", if he didn't, he wouldn't have the far higher atop his already higher).

If you want 8-B Plat, you're gonna NEED to find a feat that's 8-B, or close enough to it (8.25+) to allow upscaling, at the moment, it's straight up impossible per wiki rules, he could have an extra five one shots added to his chain and it still wouldn't be allowed, it be like that sometimes, but we gotta stick to it, it's there for a good reason.

You'll have 8-B when Purple Haze gets his scaling. 🤥

Ok, here it is. (Was away for a while, thats why i didnt answer):
//"KC'ns ability is not universal. Because it would imply a 10 second gap of confusion in the entire world. And that would be noticed by the entire population. So it cannot be universal. It also seems to be just an illusion and not really a reality or time related ability. Because if the time skip is not universal. That would mean that diavolo can make a 10 sec gap in fate in certain area. That makes no sensr. So yeah you cannot compare kc's ability with mih bruh."\\

Me: >It is. Guidebooks state so too. japanese kanji literally points out it is lmao, what are you on? Any time manipulation ARE universal. they have to be. they cant just work on a certain area IN a universe. Thats logically not right, and nothing says that it is like that. Stop using your BS headcanon. "noticed by the entire population" Not true. 10 seconds of time is skipped/erased, everybody is fated to do what they are going to do. It doesnt cause chaos or whatever to population. Like bruh.
"Illusion" "not time ability"??? Your opinion, your fanfiction imagination on canon, does not matter. Especially when ALMOST hundreds of statements SAY time erase. We even have bloody feats for it. Your invalid opinion, much less a opinion filled with crap doesnt matter here, because your that blatantly damn wrong. King Crimson's hax, which can manipulate casuality + erase space-time continuum for few seconds vs an ability that can just ACCELERATE space-time continuum skull Aint no way you serious. stop capping.

//Him: "Are you mad?. Then explain me what is exactly "Erasing" time. If you are right then i might have a misunderstanding. Tell me your point. The reason of my statement, is the fact that everyone affected by the ability is confused by the suddent change of the enviromment. Folowing that point, i can say that if its universal, everyone will be confused by the ability. Every single human will notice so in the fights the time gaps would be obvious. And that doesnt seem to be the case. So thats why i say that is not universal and therefore cannot be a true time related ability. Because of the fact that Diavolo is using his ability the "skip" also affects fate. So it would imply that there is a gap in fate in a specific point in space every time Diavolo uses his ability. And that doesnt make any sense. Thats why i say that is just an illusion. Besides the sentences "Erases time" doesnt make any sense. If someone actually erases time then it cannot be. If there is no space or time for something to be then it cannot be. Thats why i say it doesn make any sense"\\

man already made me lose brain cells again 💀

After looking at Part 6's ending (the ending theme) I think the ending sucks tbh, its just a beach. The song is good and it sounds very emotional but the visuals don't carry it, deadass its just a beach lol. Last Train Home does the emotional work better thanks to the visuals and the amount of easter eggs behind it.

I can't seem to understand MFTL Part 7, when the whole verse is dealing with Supersonic pistols consistently

I can't seem to understand MFTL Part 7, when the whole verse is dealing with Supersonic pistols consistently
apparently there are statements comparing main universe stands to SteelBallVerse counterparts
it's a bit sussy tho, I may look into it more for the exact statements that there are for it
if the scaling holds up though then I'll be joyed for the inevitable 8-B feat we get that scales below star platinum

Back