• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Hey just wondering, does Avdol scale directly to Polnareff cuz if so should Magician's Red be 8-C+, likely higher like Chariot?
Indeed, if you wanna go ahead and just copy paste Chariot's values to MR be my guest, he was included in the CRT's, just havent updated.

His performance against Judgement makes it pretty clear that MR is pretty stacked.

Jotaro is probably the most powerful high 8-C character on the wiki, I can't think of any non GER high 8-C character he'd lose to
that scaling chain is holy

The World Over Heaven 🌚
OIP.7wBnCzM5VKDZvVA-utopfwHaFj

I just realize Heaven Ascencion Jotaro would be the strongest High 8-C even leaving aside his hax cause I remember SPOH being stronger than regular SP physically...assuming that's not an innacuracy.

Also, when is the Lifting Strength thread gonna happen? I remember people saying the upgrade was gonna be huge.

Yeah, SPOH is even more of a 8-B in disguise than his canon self.

It's kinda amazing how life works, years ago Jotaro was only baseline 8-C+ at max and while there was discussions of making 8-B happen it was more of a pipe dream and people were thinking of downgrading them to 9-A...now Jotaro has practically reached 8-B already.

What led to this?
some dudes was pushing for the 9-A Downgrade since I think back then, there weren't much 8-C feats calculated and most of what they saw were 9-A related ones or some shit.

Good thing now there's like a shitton of 8-C feats that makes it kinda hard for top tiers to be at 9-A and today we got enough feats for a High 8-C Rating

Even if someone tries to downgrade the calcs (only possible way is nitpicking), they wouldnt be able to do it anyway, all the calcs are lowballed as **** actually and lowballing it even more would be wrong and a huge red flag, anyone would be able to tell you that the downgrade is bias

No, there is no failed thread, that's why there's nothing to link, most of it was just Weekly talking out his ass.

Also the "exceeds all stands in attack power" whatever is before Part 7.

Back