• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

he was questioning Chariot's ability to rebound and attempt another slice onthe bullet
Its probably Polnareff being shocked as shit that someone managed to dodge his slash, id honestly be surprised if someone did the same thing lol

It's not worth it, I already took a look at it when the chapter came out. Unironically not worth even thinking about.

It's not worth it, I already took a look at it when the chapter came out. Unironically not worth even thinking about.
Oof, and is this cause the results would be far too low or cause there's far better things for S&W to scale to?

i heard you don't need to destroy the entire multiverse to kill funny valentine

you just need some good hax and

just something that has multiversal range to kill him.

Oof, and is this cause the results would be far too low or cause there's far better things for S&W to scale to?
It's like mach 2-3. Nothing special.
Anyone have the exact calc for Jolyne’s MHS? Just wanted to see it cuz it’s not linked on the profile.
OBD calc, might be backed up on the Wayback machine but it was like mach 300 iirc, though it shouldn't matter, gonna recalc that so it's here on the site and we have it readily available, it's not a very hard calc to do, the more complex calc is that explosion one, I've got some of the scaling done but it's a pain in the ass to get the exact measurements of things and figuring out the exact distance they moved.

For canon Funny? Just one shot his ass. (He can't body hop if dead, he has to be alive still, so one shot would work, though he has huge stamina, he can survive lethal wounds for a bit).

For noncanon? Multiversal+ EE on his ass tends to do the trick.

For canon Funny? Just one shot his ass. (He can't body hop if dead, he has to be alive still, so one shot would work, though he has huge stamina, he can survive lethal wounds for a bit).

For noncanon? Multiversal+ EE on his ass tends to do the trick.
so you just need something that can one hit kill him and he can't body hop.

Could Star Platinum/Crazy Diamond imbue their stand energy onto their bearing shots to hurt stands? 🤔
012943f9-5868-4670-ab37-22045a943978.jpeg
9b983a57-7a6b-4193-8d9d-99ac50dfd162.jpeg

I guess so.

OBD calc, might be backed up on the Wayback machine but it was like mach 300 iirc, though it shouldn't matter, gonna recalc that so it's here on the site and we have it readily available, it's not a very hard calc to do, the more complex calc is that explosion one, I've got some of the scaling done but it's a pain in the ass to get the exact measurements of things and figuring out the exact distance they moved.
Ah okay I was just wondering since I was recalcing it yesterday. Didn’t know the distance the meteor was from Jolyne and it’d be weird to calc given how the meteors fall apart so I wanted a reference point for the distance.

If you remember, what was the distance used?

Ah okay I was just wondering since I was recalcing it yesterday. Didn’t know the distance the meteor was from Jolyne and it’d be weird to calc given how the meteors fall apart so I wanted a reference point for the distance.

If you remember, what was the distance used?
Just angsize it the distance. Though waiting for the anime on that would be a lot less complicated, given Jolyne does shit like grapple him, arm locks and other shit all in that tiny window of time while the meteors are only feet away. Anime being a motion based medium would solve this, and we're only one arc away too so it won't be a super long wait. Might even be able to take the timeframe and divide by meteor speed to get her perception window using the anime timeframe given it'd (likely) be from her POV.

But nope, been years don't recall the exact distance except that it was a few feet or something.

is this like a really canon concept or
just speculation cause of visual affects
Both.

Some Stands can indeed imbue Stand energy into objects.
Gun is assuming that might be what happened there due to visual.

the only example I can think of is crazy diamond, which is just his specifically ability and doesn't have much to do with stands
I guess there are other bound stands but that's it tbh

Sex Pistols is an example, Ebony Devil too.

ebony devil is bound, and iirc sex pistols don't do anything except just move the bullet around themselves
Ebony Devil actually isn't a typical bound Stand, it has it's own natural Stand form (which is this weird tribal bug looking thing), it just imbues objects with Stand energy and manipulates them. It's not Bound the same something like WoF is.

Sex Pistols is literally stated to imbue Mista's gun with stand energy, yes it's a manga thing, stated in Part 7 of all places.

oh well that's interesting
but even so, ebony devil never attacks chariot directly throughout the fight, and I dont recall mista bullets touching a stand (unless the stand was actively blocking the shots to protect the user

Ebony attacks Chariot multiple times.

Also Mista does tag some Stands, or well, he attempts to enough times, gets ****** over basically every time but Mista be like that.

Though why's that matter? What they did doesn't matter, all that matters is if they can imbue objects with Stand energy, they can and have and we're flat out told they do so.

Back