• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Also, if you're calcing feats, I have a small request due to my current inability to do so. Take a look at the feat where Gyro grabs Johnny and pulls him behind cover from incoming bullets (11 man arc), was gonna do that today but stuff happened, think it might prove useful, alternatively Dio (as in homoerotic dino cowboy Dio) vanishing at FTE speeds decent distances could be useful, it'd give him a nice movement speed that I can't see being below subsonic+.

If ya don't wanna it's fine obviously, but if ya bored 🔫👀

Last edited:
town level stardust crusaders for tanking the heat of the sun
City level actually, I did a calc off-site for that and got megatons, think 16?, was a bit generous though (given it was off-site and i really didn't give a **** and it took less steps that way).

Edit: It was 6.65355824 megatons.

Last edited:
City level actually, I did a calc off-site for that and got megatons, think 16?, was a bit generous though (given it was off-site and i really didn't give a **** and it took less steps that way).
unknown.png

man if only they said something like "star platinum puts out more energy than any other stand!" we could finally get city level Jootaro

town level stardust crusaders for tanking the heat of the sun
This reminds me of the good old days where I believed in 7-C Star Platinum because of the justice feat

Edit: It was 6.65355824 megatons.
Upgrade time lessgo

man if only they said something like "star platinum puts out more energy than any other stand!" we could finally get city level Jootaro
Ger a l m o s t has that statement, though his statement specifies attack output, if it was SLIGHTLY more vague you could probably be a degenerate.

Also, if you're calcing feats, I have a small request due to my current inability to do so. Take a look at the feat where Gyro grabs Johnny and pulls him behind cover from incoming bullets (11 man arc), was gonna do that today but stuff happened, think it might prove useful, alternatively Dio (as in homoerotic dino cowboy Dio) vanishing at FTE speeds decent distances could be useful, it'd give him a nice movement speed that I can't see being below subsonic+.

If ya don't wanna it's fine obviously, but if ya bored 🔫👀
Okay, math may be a bit ******* weird since I'm running on fumes rn but yeah lol. Subsonic+ if I did it right

Can't check math ATM but if legit that's good, we can use that for burst movement.

I won't be able to do the other one today, 1. because I'm going to get off pc soon and 2. because I haven't actually read SBR so I have no idea what moment you're talking about involving "homoerotic dino cowboy Dio". If you can give me the chapter or like a scan of it I can probably do it unless you're gonna do it.

It's fine, my PC just exploded a few hours ago, I'll have it replaced sometime tomorrow so it's aight, I'll probably post some backlog calcs while I'm at it.

What moment

The moment where he nothin' personels and unironically bweeps out of existence, DBZ style, off the top of a building to around the street. His horse too. But it's aight, I'll do it, after all you're gonna be busy reading Part 7 🔫👀

I recently found out that the value required to upscale from High 8-C+ to Baseline 8-B is in fact, 8.25 Tons. I looked back to the value our friend Jotaro Kujo is scaling to which is 7.83 tons, almost a 1.054x difference between 7.83 and 8.25, I cannot believe we are so close to our dream yet so far, not even our scaling chain can make that gap. I am sick to my stomach knowing we will never reach our dream of 8-B Jojo, even at baseline. Truly sickening. If only this calculation was 1.054x stronger, my blood levels wouldn't be raging high, at risk of high blood pressure.
2Q.png

baseline 8-B means they'd be stomped by literally every decent 8-B character, better staying at one of the highest end of High 8-C

I mean, Star Platinum would do OK-ish against anyone that isn't 7.5x above baseline 8-B. Plus time stop and Stando intangibility.

But High 8-C looks better than 8-B, so I'll keep the way it is now

I mean, Star Platinum would do OK-ish against anyone that isn't 7.5x above baseline 8-B. Plus time stop and Stando intangibility.

But High 8-C looks better than 8-B, so I'll keep the way it is now
smh even if its beyond 7.5x, they cant damage star platinum since their not a stand user! hehe and also if their slower than suta puratina, they can't hit him at all! MUAHAHA!!

Hey, look at it this way, Jotaro is one of the most broken characters from High 8-C (he's like a High 8-C borderline if we use competitive Pokemon terms), so much he can throw down against baseline 8-B characters and even if he can't get a good fair match up to save his life he can still wear that feat like a badge of honor.

Hey, look at it this way, Jotaro is one of the most broken characters from High 8-C (he's like a High 8-C borderline if we use competitive Pokemon terms), so much he can throw down against baseline 8-B characters and even if he can't get a good fair match up to save his life he can still wear that feat like a badge of honor.
Star Platinum is uber tier in High 8-Cs, only haxed characters ***** on him. Yeah, i don't want to see 8-B Jotaro anymore smh. Angry Star Platinum already honestly feels like beyond baseline 8-B (IN MY OPINION)

Does not take into account shit like yes 4 SP is stronger than RHCP and 3SP is stronger than 4SP and TW is stronger than 3SP.
I wonder is there a direct statement for Part 4 SP being weaker than Part 3 SP?

Is this referring to the SP at the End of the DIO fight or the SP at the beginning-middle of Stardust Crusaders

Back