• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Is GER considered a power type stand? Like I know it's crazy strong and all, but I'm sure it doesn't fall in the same category

GER is free pass, he don't count.
Is GER considered a power type stand? Like I know it's crazy strong and all, but I'm sure it doesn't fall in the same category
Ger is whatever it wants to be, not that it matters, he's stated to exceed all existing Stands in attack output, so he's obviously number 1 given Star Platinum doesn't not exist.

Not to mention his stand stats being literal > infinite if you wanna use those
So he’s definitely at least the strongest physically

BTW, who is the most powerful character in JoJo, in terms of the ones on the wiki. Like in terms of ranking.

I assumed it was Jotaro Over Heaven, but I ain't sure tbh
If we're using non-canon stuff then it'll be Beyond. If we don't count that guy then it'll be Novel Kars followed by HA Dio.

Anyone watch the Jojo6 episodes?
At work unfortunately, obviously gonna watch it all when I get home, as well as calc a few things now that we have anime for clarification (plus gifs to slap on the profiles).

What I've seen looks good so far though.

does That include all part 7 and 8 stands?
That statement in particular is prior, but not like it matters.
Nobody in part 7/8 is physically stronger than peak platinum, yet GER is, GER scales above them by proxy.

Novel Kars has the power to look at something, instantly understand how it works and if it is a power, copy and enchance it for himself and sometimes get resistances to powers too.

Is passive because he just needs some to experience said concept and be aware of it

So, if a stand goes tangible like to body block an attack, could I say, shoot it and it would do something?

He's asking if he could damage a stand by shooting it when they become tangible in order to interact with something.
no. most stands like the humanoid ones don't even get damaged by non stand related things. There is some inconsistencies like baby chariot but thats just one of those inconsistencies that can be shrugged off

I actually have a question
If Stands can’t be damaged by non-stands at all
How the crap does Sex Pistols actually work?

Back