• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

On the whole stand becoming tangible stuff, I swear there's a scene where death 13 grabs polnareff by the throat and polnareff's hands phase through death 13 trying to fend him off.

On the whole stand becoming tangible stuff, I swear there's a scene where death 13 grabs polnareff by the throat and polnareff's hands phase through death 13 trying to fend him off.
It's on the stand page but yeah that is a thing.
Cos there’s thread about how ws stepped on frog pOlson so I was wondering
He did do that, but he did it actively on purpose, no different than a Stand punching something. Actually that's proof in and of itself, Whitesnake literally doesn't give a **** about the poison because he's a Stand, he doesn't need to be careful making contact or getting it on himself, it won't effect because lol stando magic.
…huh?
Oh, you mean that little aura thing
I don’t think so last I checked, but surely glowing yellow isn’t the key to damaging stands?
It actually is, Part 7 lists Mista as an example of Stands imbuing objects with Stand energy, he actually imbues his bullets with Stand energy to be able to make contact with other stands.

But yes, glowing yellow, is indeed, the secret to Stando powah da.

It actually is, Part 7 lists Mista as an example of Stands imbuing objects with Stand energy, he actually imbues his bullets with Stand energy to be able to make contact with other stands.

But yes, glowing yellow, is indeed, the secret to Stando powah da.
Dang.
I haven’t hit part 7 yet so I can’t really ask for proof or anything like that, but you’re cool so I’ll trust your word on that.

That’s simultaneously ridiculous and cool lol

Sex Pistols is a ******* garbage stand regardless though, any Stand worth a damn doesn't give a shit, which is probably why Mista ends up crippled more often than his enemies. Hell you know it's bad when one dude starts spitting your bullets away.

Gotta admit
Sex Pistols is pretty hype when it does work out
And sometimes it just works in random ways, like the stand guiding buccirati or that bullet-blocking incident back on the train

Could Star Platinum/Crazy Diamond imbue their stand energy onto their bearing shots to hurt stands? 🤔

Sex Pistols is ******* ass in an actual fight, it's ironically best suited for recon and info gathering and stealth. Which he uses it a few times for, like in rolling stones, he has to get super lucky in actual fights to win, or outplay his foe, cant actually rely on power or anything because he gets memed on every time.
Could Star Platinum/Crazy Diamond imbue their stand energy onto their bearing shots to hurt stands? 🤔
Low key think CD did once but maybe. It's never clarified if all Stands can do it, just that some can (like E.Devil or Sex Pistols).
How fast did Stone Free have to be to land a thousand hits onto Miraschon within seconds 🤔
Actually dont like the anime version, the timeframe seemed a bit off, but supersonic+ to hypersonic, she was doing huge overarm throws/swings, all you do is get the arc of her toss motion using her arm, and multiply by 500 (1000/2 for each arm), and then factor in timeframe. It might actually be higher, given she had to wait for the ball to rebound back between each throw, and yes, I did some rough calcs of it, it's hovering around somewhere in the single digit mach, but it's pointless overall. It's not anything special, she has better feats later on without scaling, even has some bullet feats that'd net probably high hypersonic easily down the line, and that's without ******* with meteor or explosion feats.

Sex Pistols is a ******* garbage stand regardless though, any Stand worth a damn doesn't give a shit, which is probably why Mista ends up crippled more often than his enemies. Hell you know it's bad when one dude starts spitting your bullets away.
d8607ac6df824d98a19a49d58e2fbce0.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Guys if this thing existed in real life. Would you take it if it meant saving your life?

also it was incomplete but if it was completed. Would it be able to heal you without any negative side effects or no?

basically if this was fully refined there would be no equivalent exchange right? (otherwise bad things happen)

also do you need to be not only immune to causality but also fate and luck manipulation to beat tooru?

or is it just causality that you have to be immune? assuming that the fate and luck stuff is the result/by product of the causality thing.

also do you need to be not only immune to causality but also fate and luck manipulation to beat tooru?

or is it just causality that you have to be immune? assuming that the fate and luck stuff is the result/by product of the causality thing.
Tooru doesn't even use causality manip, being immune to c&e manip does nothing. WoU is stated to be basically law manip, that's the big thing you gotta watch out for.

Tooru doesn't even use causality manip, being immune to c&e manip does nothing. WoU is stated to be basically law manip, that's the big thing you gotta watch out for.
yeah just forgot a bit

but then if your immune to law manipulation

should you be fine if your immune to law manipulation?

also chariot what about

Locacaca 6251?

would you take it or no if it existed in real life?

and would the complete refined version of it not have any side effects?

If youre immune to law manipulation yeah, though you'd still have to watch out for collisions, being immune to law manip isnt gonna magically make everything else immune, they'd still be effected and still come for you. But at least at that point you can just avoid them as if they were normal projectiles.

If youre immune to law manipulation yeah, though you'd still have to watch out for collisions, being immune to law manip isnt gonna magically make everything else immune, they'd still be effected and still come for you. But at least at that point you can just avoid them as if they were normal projectiles.

okay but what about locacaca thing

would you take it if it existed in real life?

also it said it was incomplete but if it was complete could it have no bad side effects at all?

jotaro drinks it and GG!

i would only take it under emergency circumstances

unless the drug is fully complete

then i would take it without worry as if it's fully complete/refined

there won't be any bad side effects/bad equivalent exchange/no equivalent exchange at all.

am i right?

wonder of U has always seemed more like probability manipulation to me, and law stuff is just the choice of wording that would still effectively be probability
haven't really looked much into it tho (I haven't read the manga)

Can the manga panel of Chariot slicing Hanged Man be calced?, Cause I remember DB making a calc for this that brought out some stupid results

Hol Horse's bullet
its either plot being bullshit or Hol Horse is just that good. EIther way the amount of FTL feats in jojo outweighs the antifeats.
Star Platinum being unable to deflect all Dio's knives
Unquantifaible feat. Knives were thrown by someone who is Star Platinum tiers in power and speed, we don't know how fast he threw it.

its either plot being bullshit or Hol Horse is just that good. EIther way the amount of FTL feats in jojo outweighs the antifeats.
Im not referring to Hol Horse's reactions, he was questioning Chariot's ability to rebound and attempt another slice onthe bullet

Back