• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre adventure circular scaling and problems

Jotaro is 8-B+ for being able to fight Polnaraff and Avdol, who are regular 8-B and are that for being able to fight Jotaro. I feel like this should be fixed.

"and The World, which is the exact same Stand as Star Platinum. Severely damaged DIO and crushed his skull"

Doh. But still, shouldn't Polneraff, Avdol, etc... also have the '+' after their AP and Speed like Jotaro does?

The Smashor said:
Doh. But still, shouldn't Polneraff, Avdol, etc... also have the '+' after their AP and Speed like Jotaro does?
No. The reason why everyone that scales to Jotaro were downgraded was because it was concluded that Star Platinum/Jotaro was holding back whenever he beat up anyone (except Dio).

So wait, isn't Silver Chariot the reason that JJBA is MFTL? Does Jotaro have a + in AP and Speed just for being stronger than Avdol and Polneraff not how the + works?

The other Crusaders scale from surviving casual blows and held back beatdowns from Star Platinum. As such, it doesn't make sense to scale then to Jotaro and DIOs strongest. Therefore they lose the + to illustrate the difference between a held back beat down and a onslaught from Star Platinum.

Star Platinum made Magicians Red his female dog anyway, a single stretched arm was choking him out despite him having the ability to use leverage and two arms. Silver Chariot has piercing weapon which can hit above its tier, so it stabbing a small hole in DIOs head doesn't mean they're the same strength. Plus, it couldn't even body Judgement meanwhile MR could, and we've already established SP > Mr.

Fair enough, I made the revision to downgrade everyone and I made a lot of the Bug Eaten profile. Someone can feel free to change that.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Wait, didn't I and J-man disagreed that Stardust Crusaders are not 8-B+? Did that thread still continued?
J-man actually agreed on that. The part he disagreed with was removing soul destruction on Kira.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Wait, didn't I and J-man disagreed that Stardust Crusaders are not 8-B+? Did that thread still continued?
J-man actually agreed on that. The part he disagreed with was removing soul destruction on Kira.

Back