• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo: Multi-Continental Novel Kars

So Kars is multi continental due to the moon right? That doesnt make sense, the moon was hollow and only 5km in diameter, him dragging it around would be a decent strength feat but it doesnt quite work for continental due to its size.
Kars moohn

Kars crashn 3
If ya wanna use something use flipping great britain since his ship was basically gone at that point meaning it was basically entirely his impact that did it.

I dont know how to do get an admin to do that let alone ask, besides lurking im rather new. But ignoring that, there is quite a few mess ups on the page, one being Narancias' Stand was blowing Kars and Dio up, not Kars' Stand for starters.

staff members have their usernames in colour. From the verse page you can see under the supporters who the staff members are. But I can ask someone if you find it difficult

Well I may as well list some issues for whoever bothers to read it later since I gotta go and wont be around for most of the day to check back.

1. Kars is 10,000,000,000,102,000, when talking to Dio he said he spent nearly 10,000,000,000,000,000 years running on the back of mars meaning his age is actually less than that (unless ya wanna count the 87,600,000,000,000,000,000+ times he used BTD on himself).

2. The whole moon thing, it's only 5km in diameter and hollow but it was stated to be made of a rock like mineral, stated by NASA scientists so itd still be a good lifting feat since Kars can effortlessly drag it around with one hand but clearly not 6-A.

3. The Stand blowing up Dio and Kars was ambigious who it belonged too, likely not Kars' as it missed once in awhile and hit Kars.

5. Kars range for biolgical manipulation is listed as just a few meters yet Kars moons could make hundreds of tendrils stated to be hundreds of kilometers long that could wrap around a spaceship and he could make a rope 8km long to extend to said moon (also a hair that wraped around Jorge's arm when Kars was sent away by D4C).

4. C-Moons ability can be used in multiple ways but the page implies it cant work in a huge radius like the OG one can, example being when Pucci used it and only Kars and Dio could stay in place due to raw strength, all else who was there floated upwards.

5. Kars didnt touch Kiras tie for the drop of blood to make the heads of his ictims, he touched just below his lips to grab an extremely small unwashable drop of blood and make a "grapevine" of transparent heads which he described not knowing theyre even dead since KQ kills so fast and suddenly, basically made souls or brought their souls out of a drop of blood on top of Kars' being able to see ''quite good (also put a copy of Das Boot into Jorge and Jorge exploded since he couldnt hnahndle Kars power, Kars quickly reformed his splattered body around his soul before it left comparing it to molding a shell around icecream).

6. Dune should be at least subsonic+, crossed over 8km in 2 minutes (Spaceship being further than the moon from mars and the moon being 8km away and Dune reached the ship from thne surface in 2 minutes).

7. He can shoot lasers and cause explosions with light mode.

Not really a problem but Dio can stop time for up to an hour, Kars should be able to stop it for at least that long since its made rather clear and is stated at a few points that Kars' capabilities and powers outdo Dio by quite a bit and Dio cant call himself ultimate like Kars does.

Theres more but I gotta go for now.

1. I had put the "~" before that was meant to be an estimate marker. From the looks of Kars' regular page, his age seems to also be another estimate. So if you disagree, what would you propose his age should be labeled as? I don't know how you got that estimate on the usage of Bites the Dust, though.

2. Oh damn, I completely overlooked that 5 km diameter, nice catch. Though, what would flipping Morioh (Britain was on the back of it), translate into in AP? I don't recall it being similar to simply destroying a country/island.

3. No, Kars did get hit by Das Boot (U) and had regenerated from the blast, same with Dio. I have it quoted on the Kars/Dio Upgrades. Regardless, Das Boot or Das Boot Ultimate would still be High 6-A for Dio if not also Kars' body destruction.

4. Would you mind posting a quote from the book? For all we can only assume C-Moon Ultimate can do the same thing, but the only power that we've seen C-Moon Ultimate use is taking Dio beyond the wall of Giant Antonio.

5. I thought I had fixed that after correcting myself. And as I type, I had done so. I just have it labeled as transforming a drop of blood into a set of womens' heads, and nowhere does it imply it was Kars' on his page. We already have Enhanced Senses and Soul Manipulation on his page, but I've also considered Healing be put on there not for him restoring Joji's body twice in the book.

6. I know Dune had collected all the sand on Mars in a short amount of time, but are you just estimating it had been two minutes? I'm fine with the verdict, I just want to know if what you're proposing is a solid estimate.

7. Another nice catch, I had to reread that whole "Fireworks" bit. So I suppose Explosion Manipulation should be put alongside Light Manipulation on his Light Mode ability. In fact, maybe his Light Mode should be ripped from the J-Universe page since its used, then add the explosive properties exclusive to the novel.

1. Id put somethihng like Hnearly 10,000,000,000,000,000 (also 102,000 is from his bio in the manga). I got the usage for BTD because it was explicitly stated by Joji that BTD only goes back an hour and MIH could speed up Kars perception of the time it takes but the amount of times used would still be the same because of the hour limit and shed a tear because Kars will hneed to ehndure it all, and he spammed it to be back to 1980 of the second reset and we know 37 universes is around 10 quadrillion years so I just took how many hours are in that period of time to get how many times BTD was used, ****** up though because I was using 10 quad for all 37 yet he only went back 35 so itd be a bit less.

2. I wouldnt use flipping britain as AP but rather for dura which would scale to his AP since he and Dio can splatter each other.

4. For C-Moon it worked the same as in the manga and as Kars Stand is directly based off Pucci's it makes sense it could do the same, now for the quote. Pucci began to levitate. In that instant, I could no longer stand normally on the desk of Das Boot. Unless I focused my mind on Pucci as he floated, I didn't feel like I was standing upright, didn't feel balanced. Everyone else was staggering, their gaze focused on Pucci's head, like a shot from the music video for Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal. I could see Funny Valentine's coat flapping, though there was no wind. Pucci had become absolute up, the center of all things, and everything radiating out from around him was now down. Dio and Cars alone stood normally, as straight as they ever had, but not because this force wasn't acting on them, just they both possessed the physical strength needed to ignore the change in gravity. Cars' long hair and Dio's cape were pulled towards Pucci, just as we were. The higher Pucci rose, the closer we came to what had originally been bolt upright. Pucci was the center of gravity, and looking up at him, one thought ran through my mind. Gravity.

5. idk id still put the head fuckery as soul manipulation since JoJi said they were transparent heads.

6. No, Im getting Dunes speed from the pillar he made that reached from mars to the H.G Wells, here's the quote. In less than two minutes, he had gone from the surface of Mars to the H. G. Wells; a trained astronaut could easily hold his breath in the pillar that long.

7. Yeah, it's made clear it can fire lasers and explosions, the picture makes it as much clear.
Kars mode 1

Also it'd still change Kars range due to the hundred kilometer long tendrils.

Kars crashn 4
Also here's the result of the britain feat if it helps.

1. That's essentially ~10,000,000,000,102,000 since the ~ implies its an estimate.

2. Yes, but what level would that scale to? Without the High 6-A, Kars/Dio would be 7-A.

3. Alright, that should be updated then. But do you think that Resistance to Gravity Manipulation be added into his abilities list for Kars and Dio alike?

4. Alright. I still recall Kars having another instance of Biological Manipulation, though, I just can't put my mind on it and remember for some reason...

5. Jesus Ari stop speedreading. Alright, that should clear up the speed, range, and his light mode. Putting Light Mode on Kars' page would also be wise since it has an added property.

For the Britain feat, did they actually flip Britain around? If so, I can attempt to calc it.

@Dark

And the spaceship with us and Cars on it crashed directly into the Arrow Cross, and the shock of the impact knocked Nero Nero Island off Morioh, and flipped Morioh upside-down. And as if there had always been another upside-down island underneath Morioh, when Morioh flipped another island rose from the sea. A massive island, 900 times the size of Morioh, that forced the water out away from it, but the American battleships and aircraft carriers were just rocked a little, the wave passing without further incident. The 219,850 km^2 island that appeared out of nowhere was one no one in our world had ever heard of ― Great Britain.
~ Page 423 of the PDF​
Some context:

Arrow Cross refers to a Stand that's connected to a building, which when it came into contact with Kars and the ship, if left them and the island completely unharmed and sent them to England, but at the same time the impact caused Morioh to flip over to where Britain was underneath it.

The ship in reference is the 1985 Giotto spacecraft, if that helps.

Gravity resitance shouldnt be added, they only stood still because of raw physical strength not because it didnt work on them.

Kars crashn 2
Also here's the other picture needed to calc the feat if anyone is interested, as for the speed of the crash, they went from Mars to Earth in 4 hours (although I forget if MIH was turned off at that point).

The gravity is just to find the speed of the tidal waves which was caused by the flipping of the Island.

The gravity statement was me replying to Aragami about Kars and Dio standing uneffected by C-Moon, sorry if I didnt make it clear.

Also Kars makes Joji a foot taller and says he could even give hnim wings too, also makes Narancia see people and ships from the upper atmosphere when he couldnt prior by puncturing his head.

As for the the range of the tentacles

"So seven Giottos were eaten by The Eyed Balloon in outer space? Snared by these tentacles? These tentacles had a range of around 100 kilometers"

Not sure how or why age is important here but I just thought I'd say that if you're writing his age as "10,000,000,000,102,000" then you are also implying that every number in front of 2 is accurate and that only the last 0-999 years have room for error.

I agree with LordXcano that we should probably not be too specific.

I am a bit confused on how running with those moons and making the moon into a monster translates to multi continent? Can someone explain? Also, would Kars>GER since Dio killed Gio even while GER was active.

It doesn't not anymore at least. Dark calc'd the flipping Morioh into Britain feat with an impact result of the same tiering Kars has right now.

As for Dio, I'm not 100% sure. Diavolo was the main one controlling Giorno's body by being his double, so I'm not sure if GER was active or not. There's ambiguity in it. And he didn't necessarily kill Giorno, he just put his soul in him and made him into DIO.

Arigarmy said:
It doesn't not anymore at least. Dark calc'd the flipping Morioh into Britain feat with an impact result of the same tiering Kars has right now.

As for Dio, I'm not 100% sure. Diavolo was the main one controlling Giorno's body by being his double, so I'm not sure if GER was active or not. There's ambiguity in it. And he didn't necessarily kill Giorno, he just put his soul in him and made him into DIO.
So what is Kars? Carrying the moon i believe you said wasnt a DC feat. So im curious on whst hes at DC wise with like a single punch. And iirc he plunged a sword into Gios heart and was also holding GER by the throat unless im mistaken?

One last thing I dunno if you saw my thread on STHUR but if not I was wondering if you could give it a look and maybe answer it more in depth. Does it create a universe with drastic changes?

Well, maybe I'm over thinking things, but I'm not 100% sure if the waves caused by the flip factors in his rating. I'd like to see what other calc group members think regarding that. Personally, I'm more comfortable with the 98.9 Teraton (Country level+) end since it doesn't rely on assumed timeframe.

The flipping britain feat scales back to Kars from Dio in DC. Not many DC feats he had done in the book outside of maybe his clone performing those explosions. And no, I don't recall Dio ever having a sword or attacking GER like that, but I'll go back to the PDF and get back to you on that. If Dio did that, Kars and him would be ranked way higher than they are now.

SBR-verse was the second universe in the book's lore, and the final universe it had reset into had a large Pangea continent as the land, so yes, drastic changes per universe reset with MIHU.

Oh shit.

I must've missed this somehow, him grabbing GER by the throat seemed to be one line and so quick, it wasn't even mentioned that he brought it out, it's just grabbed by the throat when Jorge thought to himself about Beyond. And I guess he did have a sword, but no matter.

As I remembered that fact, I realized Diavolo had turned back into Giorno Giovanna, and had his Stand out. Gold Experience Requiem. The Stand that turned everything to nothing. Go for it! "Like I said...I know what my blood...will do." Dio's Stand was out; cut in half but still moving, its hand around Gold Experience Requiem's throat.
~ Page 563​
I'm not sure if Dio would count for this, it was The World Ultimate who got to GER, not Dio. He was already aware of Giorno via the Passion, too. Regardless it'd give either one Universe+ with Infinite Speed. Nice catch, I have no idea how I missed this.

Arigarmy said:
The flipping britain feat scales back to Kars from Dio in DC. Not many DC feats he had done in the book outside of maybe his clone performing those explosions. And no, I don't recall Dio ever having a sword or attacking GER like that, but I'll go back to the PDF and get back to you on that. If Dio did that, Kars and him would be ranked way higher than they are now.

SBR-verse was the second universe in the book's lore, and the final universe it had reset into had a large Pangea continent as the land, so yes, drastic changes per universe reset with MIHU.
Alright then. Awesome man thanks for the explanation and these universes are created are they not? Does Kars decide what will be in the universes or is it random? And yes, Dio killed Gio in order to take his body for Vamp Dio and Dio could also time travel iirc. Jorge called him a time traveling vampire.

GER wasnt attacked or it wasnt shown but otherwise why was Dio holding it by the throat. Maybe a fight occured? And remember every chapter talks on different Jorges.

GER was only 2-C via hax, and TWU went straight through that. Again, no expert and I could easily be incorrect but that's major. If it caught up with GER too, that's Infinite Speed on its part.

No, Kars doesn't choose the effects of the next universe. It's all random.

Arigarmy said:
Oh shit.

I must've missed this somehow, him grabbing GER by the throat seemed to be one line and so quick, it wasn't even mentioned that he brought it out, it's just grabbed by the throat when Jorge thought to himself about Beyond. And I guess he did have a sword, but no matter.
No prob man its easy to skip over i just brought it up in hopes of raising Kars a bit. So it wouldnt warrant acausality for Dio or Kars?

Got it so it's all random. Thanks and yeah, we also know GER is sentient so it could've fought back but couldn't because twu was that much stronger?

GER is only 8-B physically, same with TWU for right now. TWU getting past GER's hax is much more notable than physical strength.

I am just reminding people about this thread, due to the 4 day break.

Bumping.

Also considering making a separate thread solely for the results of the changes, since we now have them.

Arigarmy said:
Acasuality may explain it, but I imagine TWU would also scale to GER's speed as well.
Certainly, but he may not necessarily scale to the AP.

That would be consistent though, given Kars surviving MiH repeatedly...?

Back