• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, thats why i said Josuke would be overwhelmed by the animals, but still would have an option against them, which would be reversing them, unlike Johny.

Josuke would most likely lose to Giorno.

---

Josuke finding out and fully analizing an entirely new form of power out of nowhere is wanking his intellect a bit,but even then, the red stone´s beam is something he cannot BLOCK nor nullify, while Joseph can block and nullify any of his projectiles, and Joseph could just trick him with the crackers by pretending to miss. He fooled Wammu, who has a 200 of IQ, and so, way smarter and experienced than Josuke.

Josuke would be hit in the head with the crackers and knocked out / mind controlled by hamon 9/10 times.

Joseph fooled both Wammu and ACDC with the crackers, who have far superior intellect than Josuke.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Josuke finding out and fully analizing an entirely new form of power out of nowhere is wanking his intellect a bit
> Sees another guy getting defeated by touching the crackers.

> Decides to touch the crackers for some reason.

So Josuke dead/puppetted, which means Joseph could use Crazy Diamond and subsequently Josuke as Hamon conductors, furthering his reach gainst Johnny and Giorno

Paulo, Joseph can null both of Josuke´s projectiles while Josuke would be hit by the crackers and cannot block nor null the red stone of aja.

Explain to me, give me one reason why Josuke would be able to react to the crackers coming back while WAMMU didnt.

Again, Joseph would not know that the projectiles he nulls would come back to him, and Josuke would know not to touch the crackers, and he could dodge the stone of Aja, since it's only Lightspeed, and if you bring up speed equalization, well, Joseph can dodge it to.

As for the crackrers catching Wammu, well, i don't know, you would thing such a skilled warrior would be able to escape such a simple trick, but plot is a thing, I guess ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I always thought that Stand were some form of Hamon because of how Joseph called it "Ghostly Ripple" at the beginning of Part 3.

Well, I think Araki said that Hermit Purple is the Stand version of Hamon, and that's why Stand users would see Hermit Purple if they saw someone using Hamon (I think).

@arb

1.- Speed is equalized, even then the red stone was also caled at MFTL. The point was that Josuke doesnt have a way to counter Josuke´s projectiles while Joseph can.

@paulo

"As for the crackrers catching Wammu, well, i don't know, you would thing such a skilled warrior would be able to escape such a simple trick, but plot is a thing, I guess ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»"

It is stated multiple times that Joseph is smart enough to trick Kars and the other Pillar men into traps, and the three of them are smarter than Josuke.

And, plot isnt an argument here, if you think Josuke is smarter than Wammu, make a CRT.

But for now, Joseph would throw the crackers, Josue would think he missed, and be struck in the back of the head with them.

I'm not saying that Josuke is smarter than Wammu, I'm just saying that pretending to miss is a really simple trick, and I to this day don't understand how something this simple caught Wammu; maybe it was just because he couldn't react in time? I don't know, that scene still confuses me.

Also, again, if speed is equalized, then Josuke wil be exactly as fast as Joseph, and Joseph can dodge the beam from the Stone of Aja, that's where his speed comes from.

Speed is equalized for everyone, and both Joseph and Wammu had the same speed.

And can we agree that he gets fooled by the crackers or not? Because that would be a win for Joseph.

Yeah, and since Josuke will have the same speed as Joseph, due to it being equalized, he will be able to dodge the beam, since Joseph can dodge the beam.

Yeah, but he would lose to the crackers yes or no? Because he uses those before the red stone 9/10 times, since he literally used the stone on accident against Kars.

But, Lisa Lisa has shown Joseph that she can make a beam by just throwing hamon thru it, and he can use it on the J Stars game no issue, so in case he feels like he needs to use the stone, he would know how.

He is just as fast as Joseph via speed equal, and Joseph is as fast as Wammu because he can keep up with him on reaction. (Like when Wammu popped out of the zombie horse and Joseph wrapped his arms on reaction.)

Actually, at that time, Wammu was much faster than Joseph, since he already had FTL reactions from the start, while Joseph only got them after Hamon training. Actually, how the **** did Joseph hit him?

The red stone was calced at MFTL, but even then, it just means that the crackers are far more likely to hit his oppponent by being able to outwit someone faster than himself.

And, like you said, it could just be plot.

Which is not the topic on this thread. Joseph would most likely trick Josuke with the crackers and hit him in the back of the head.

Y'all keep saying Joesph has Hermit Purple, which he doesn't, but if he did it doesnmt matter anyway as it's not on his page. So what is the current roster looking like?

That's because Araki supposedly said on an enterview that Hermit Purple is just the Stand version of Hamon, and if the Stardust Crusaders could meet Young Joseph, they would see Hermit Purple, or something like that.

I think we already agreed on Young having Hermit purple earlier in the thread. If he didnt, then Giorno wins as long they dont kill Jotaro early in the fight.

But if Joseph has hermit, then he is the most likely to win based on evidence and match ups.

Where was it stated that he got Hermit purple from the arrow? He developed it on his own after meeting Avdol.

Jonathan didnt develop an stand from the arrow, Dio did.

--- I thinl this thing has reached the conclusion. Joseph wins with Hermit, Giorno wins if he doesnt. And the biggest factor? That they killed Jotaro right at the start, since he would habe been able to beat Giorno and doesnt have a lot of weaknesses Joseph could exploit.

Wasn't the entire point of Stardust Crusaders that Jonathan's body being pierced by the arrow gave the Joestars their stands, and Holy couldn't control her's? That's kind of the entire reason they left Japan.

Oh, then, the arrow awoke both stands? Dios and Jonathan's? Huh.

Anyways, Joseph awoke his stand on his own, so did Avdol. Kakyoin also developed it on his own, and Jotaro too (I think, i mean, didnt Holly's stand dissapear at the end of part 3?)

If Joseph had Hermit Purple in Part 2, why didn't he use it?

Also, Joseph developed Hermit Purple because DIO hit himself (by proxy Jonathan's body) with the arrow.

Another thing, Jonathan did have a stand. Hermit Purple #2

Yeaaaah, "knowing how Araki is' is not an argument. Unless you want to rewrite all of Part 3 out of existence, there is nothing you can do.

And Araki aaid that Joseph was not aware that he even had hermit purple.

---

So yeah, if he doesnt have it, then Giorno wins. If he does, Joseph wins.

You cannot take Word of God as fact if it what happens in the series in contradicts it. So if you want Part 2 Joseph to have Hermit Purple then make a CRT.

Back