• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I guess Goku solos the wikia now because he broke a manga panel in dragon ball. Its plot. And its a statment from the author.

Giorno wins if he doesnt have it, since only Jotaro could stand a chance.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
I guess Goku solos the wikia now because he broke a manga panel in dragon ball.
Its plot. And its a statment from the author.
How does this relate with what we're talking about in any possible way, shape or form, like, at all?

Looks like you must read up on what "death of the autor" means before trying to "debunk" a direct statement.

Anyways, why are we still arguing? Giorno wins if Joseph doesnt have Hermit.

Giorno obviously wins. Joseph, without a doubt, does not have, or atleast could not utilize, Hermit Purple in Part 2 because him having it would contradict the events of the series.

Death of the autor. Him being able to toon force early but not being able to do it in later arcs is a obvious case of an author changing his mind over arcs.

Now, can we close this thread? Giorno wins. (If Joseph doesnt get hermit)

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Oh, then, the arrow awoke both stands? Dios and Jonathan's? Huh.

Anyways, Joseph awoke his stand on his own, so did Avdol. Kakyoin also developed it on his own, and Jotaro too (I think, i mean, didnt Holly's stand dissapear at the end of part 3?)
Dude, have you even watched Part 3? Jotaro, Joseph, and Holly developed their Stands because of their connection to Jonathan's body, which was struck by the Arrow.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Now do a JoBro Battle Royale.

I was actually gonna do main Villans and JoBros after that. Quick question though, who is Jolyne's main larter? Haven't read SO yet

kk. I didn't know if it was Anasui, Weather or Ermes. I know that that's the group of part 6 due too Eye's Of Heaven

Honestly, I don't see how exactly Josuke loses here. He's got the best hax Stand among the base Jojos. Let me explain how:

Jonathan: Becomes Luck and Pluck and Jonathan

Joseph: Should not be able to see Stands.

Jotaro: TW restricted means that he's just a mere brawler

Giorno: I don't see why he can't revert the animals back to inanimate state. As for reptiles, he does get creeped out by them but he isn't averse to touching them, especially if CD is the one who's gonna touch.

Jolyne: No hax gg

Johnny: He'll send the projectiles back

TacticalNuke002 said:
Honestly, I don't see how exactly Josuke loses here. He's got the best hax Stand among the base Jojos. Let me explain how:

Jonathan: Becomes Luck and Pluck and Jonathan

Joseph: Should not be able to see Stands.

Jotaro: TW restricted means that he's just a mere brawler

Giorno: I don't see why he can't revert the animals back to inanimate state. As for reptiles, he does get creeped out by them but he isn't averse to touching them, especially if CD is the one who's gonna touch.

Jolyne: No hax gg

Johnny: He'll send the projectiles back
Giornos life giving punch would most likely trigger some sort of Stand Awakening, per hamom being weaponized life energy and whatnot, not to mention Hermit purple being just a manifestation of hamon in stand form. Pretty sure external life energy would trigger something such as that...

Seeing as Giorno is the biggest issue, Josuke can create cages for Giorno's animals out of the ground and close distance aginst Giorno while sniping all the way.

Isn't the chamber, you know, built?

And that isn't the limit of CD's powers. CD can manipulate matter in various ways including reverting stuff back to components, fix stuff (which equates to healing if used on the living), and restructuring of it in various ways.

Back