• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Standuser I would have said yes, if the only other 8-B feat wasn't re-calced to 9-A.

But hey, we can have JoJo fight pre-timeskip RWBY characters now

@Gar Only if AP wasn't a point of argument in the slightest and it was more of a hax debate. Otherwise it should be removed.

Ultimate Lifeform Kars would solo all of RWBY's 8-Bs at once, honestly.

Ah, so Kars vs. Cinder stays.

Any other matchups which are hax-based? All the GER matches should stay off the top of my head.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nah, none of the matches they currently have will stay
DIO vs Alucard should still be fairly secure

... Then again Alucard might ROLF him with TK now beyond his Regen....

Motherhecker

Nah,Alucard match should be removed not only does he outlive Dio because of the millions of souls but now he tears him apart with TK,that match is now a stomp.

Varies from 8-C (Or 9-A if Tarkus' feat gets recalced to that) to 8-B depending on how much electricity it absorbs

So Nora is fighting this guy

It was stated somewhere in the Part 5 manga that the Requiem arrow gives you "power beyond stands". With that logic, would GER scale to 8-B RHCP?

Pretty sure that's more his High 3-A Hax and such rather then his stand being the hecking strong

So everyone is 8-C now? Greato daze.

The new top tiers of JoJo is now Kars and RHCP. From a narrative perspective, I can totally see both of the characters being on equal if not similar footing. Sounds good from a calc standpoint too.

I guess I'm changing my profile pic to RHCP now. Sweet.

Also can you guys switch it on over to my mega-revision when this is all finalized? It'll make it easier for organizing since I'm doing a cleanup on all of the profiles in general.

@Arbitrary if it said power beyond stands then it can mean any kind of power, which includes hax. If it said strength beyond stands then yes, I could get behind that logic.

Keep in mind since we do have an 8-B feat that can scale to everyone (that being Crazy Diamond which traded blows and held his own briefly with an 8-B RHCP) we're now in the same boat as we started in, only this time we're not arbitrarily applying it to the entire cast when the next few feats are only 8-C and 9-A.

That being said, any more 8-B feats and this downgrade may be undone.

And before I have ArbitraryNumbers on my rear end because "CD is so much weaker!" well yeah he's weaker but clearly not by that much if he can trade blows for an extended period of time... and this is while Josuke's opponent is bloodlusted.

Pweqae

Yes, Josuke fighting amped rhcp is outlier as it would basically make amped rhcp is equal to unamped rhcp due to his fight with the Hand

Added the Meteor calc to my megapost.

Came out as 9-A.

RIP

So, to summize my findings:

I have calced 6 feats that took great effort or significantly harmed characters at 9-B+/9-A, and the ship explosions survival was calced at 9-A as well.

We have two 8-C feats total; the Star Platinum breathing calc doesn't exactly scale to anything, but it's there?

And we have one 8-B feat from RHCP.

Star Platinum breathing can be scaled to his strength, right? Pulling in fog with your lungs from a distance takes lung strength.

I think it's safe to assume if his lungs are that strong, his other muscles should at least be comparable and realistically, stronger.

Dargoo do you want to tackle Star Platinum uppercutting Hierophant? I only got 9-A but you could get something else.

Are there any good feats for SHA? He did blow up a building.

I can probably calc Avdol's feat when outliving get home

Also 9-A is consistent with Killer Queen being able to atomized humans which is a 9-A feat

Atomizing humans with sheer energy is much greater than 9-A. Killer Queen doesnt destroy on an atomic level anyway, revised a long time ago.

No actually it was calced at 9-A, I can do the math for you I can you want

I believe what you're thinking of is sub-atomizing

Isn't vaporization 9-A?

Unless atomization and vaporization are 9-A, in which case, dang, humans really suck at durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back