• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, Josuke's 9-B feat needs to be downgraded. It looks to me like it was Surface's strength that made Josuke do that, since Josuke was surprised when he sent Koichi flying back that hard, and moments before he needed to use Crazy Diamond just to rip a locker off.

I don't know about that. He can physically shake and resist Surface to a degree, so he did hold back somewhat when he sent Koichi flying back through the doors... his eyes rolled into the back of his head, lol.

Ripping a locker off is more lifting strength rather than striking strength so if he can't lift as much as CD then it makes sense. From a narrative perspective I want to say Josuke is somewhat equal to Jotaro, so if Jotaro has a wall level feat it would make sense that Josuke is around that range too.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Yeah, that's what I said initially. It is a legitimate feat that would actually scale, it just isn't consistent at all.
it is kind of strange, but let's not forget that Rohan is athletic enough to keep up with an avatar of the actual God of Muscle in the spin off. Perhaps he is more impressive than he at first seems

That's much after DIU though, so it's not unreasonable to say he got strong later rather than to assume he was always that strong (especially if he's using hamon ovo).

Josuke actually has 9-B durability, durr. I'm fine with assuming Rohan has 9-B attack potency based on their fight.

I should do something more productive, jeez.

PHANTOM BLOOD

8-C:
Pre Deep-Pass Overdrive Jonathan, Speedwagon (via Buzzsaw Hat), William Zeppeli, Tarkus/Bruford, Dire/Straizo

8-C+: Post Deep-Pass Overdrive Jonathan, Dio Brando

BATTLE TENDENCY

8-C+:
Everyone but Kars (Keep in mind the pillar men are rated as At least 8-C+, logically they should be much stronger and superior to the likes of Joseph and Straizo and DIO but through scaling they only get this far)

8-A: Ultimate Kars

STARDUST CRUSADERS

(I'm separating stands and stand users for this one)

Unknown: Midler, High Priestess (varies depending on material), Yellow Temperance, Death 13, Justice, Hanged Man, Sethan

10-C: Gray Fly (the old man), Mannish Boy, Enyaba the Hag, Anubis (as a sword he cannot logically harm someone unless they use their own strength to harm themselves using him),

10-A: Polnareff, Avdol, Kakyoin, Hol Horse, J. Geil, Rubber Soul, Devo the Cursed, Alessi, N'Doul, Hermit Purple, Iggy,(managed to physically harm Pet Shop, could tank casual hits from Vanilla Ice though he died a couple minutes later)

9-C: Pet Shop (Varies from 10-B to 9-C just like a regular falcon)

9-B: Jotaro

9-A: Horus, The Fool,

8-C: Joseph (shouldn't be too much weaker than his prime but safer to say he got slightly weaker as a result with age rather than directly scale him to his pillar men days), Magician's Red, Hierophant Green, Silver Chariot, Tower of Gray, Ebony Devil, Cream, Emperor, Geb (posed a great threat to Jotaro who has 8-C+ durability, should be a form of piercing weaponry like SC)

8-C+: Star Platinum, DIO, The World

DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLE

Unknown:
Cheap Trick, Heaven's Door, ECHOES2 (varies, really depends on what kanji he's using)

10-C: Shigekiyo/Shigechi (lmao should be self-explanatory, can't even run for very long), Stray Cat (should just be comparable to a normal cat/house plant), Bug-Eaten, Harvest, ECHOES1

10-B: Koichi (clearly not as strong as Josuke or Okuyasu, gets shit on physically in nearly every single fight)

10-A: Yukako, Okuyasu, Akira, Kira, Rohan, Yuya

9-C: Highway Star

9-B: Love Deluxe, Josuke

8-C: Killer Queen ("somewhat" matching Crazy Diamond in combat doesn't make you 8-C+, should be in the same boat as Magician's Red vs Star Platinum. Parried but never significantly harmed CD), ECHOES3 (can deal significant damage to himself via Giorno's attack reflection, has withstood blows from Killer Queen meaning he should be comparable)

8-C+: Crazy Diamond, The Hand

8-B: Red Hot Chili Pepper (technically varies with how much strength he has, but should be 8-B at his strongest)

The first four parts are labeled, let me know if you disagree or need an explanation.

The next four are going to get ugly, I'll do them later.

Also, RHCP should be 8-C+, 8-B with Morioh's energy absorbed.

That or Varies between 8-C+ and 8-B.

I agree with ECHOES ACT 3 being 8-C, though. Always weired me out that it was labeled as Unknown despite being able to harm Koichi and himself.

Heck, Giorno said that if the attack had been serious, it could have killed Koichi.

That and restraing and causing 8-C dura characters like Kira to flinch in pain.

ProfessorLord said:
That's much after DIU though, so it's not unreasonable to say he got strong later rather than to assume he was always that strong (especially if he's using hamon ovo).
Josuke actually has 9-B durability, durr. I'm fine with assuming Rohan has 9-B attack potency based on their fight.
No, Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe takes place at various points before and after DiU, from the far future to decently before it.

I mean, we scale Stands from the main timeline to JORGE JOESTAR, no idea why we wouldn't do the same for PHF.

It's like the Lord of the Rings Shadow of Mordor problem. It's not main canon, but it continues from the canon story. Should everything scale?

I'm just arguing from precedent as I don't know the rules regarding this; if we scale for one alt-timeline, we should scale for others that have the same character/stands.

I mean, one could argue that them being the same character from the original material would logically make them scale to their canon counterparts. However, on the other hand, this is not the original author and AP could be viewed differently by different authors.

I'm for the former honestly. If we worried about AP differences based on who wrote them, Marvel and DC wouldn't have pages on this wiki.

I would also like to point at that basically every single work that Fugo shows up in has him obtain his upgraded stand, with the exception of the original manga which caries off into him performing actions off screen

Fugo can scale to his main counterpart. It's obviously not canon but the writer was basing it off of the original Fugo, so in a sense he was basing it off the one that we have on the wiki (which is 9-B).

Also, is everyone absolutely sure that at no time Narnacia or Guido harmed any stand or character that scales to the 8-C or 8-C+ Stands? It just seems incredibly odd for them to be at 9-B and 9-A.

Even then Guido's 9-B "via speeding bullets up" is BS unless you can tell me how fast he makes them move, as even high-velocity bullets still have a KE of 9-C.

Sex Pistols physically pushes the bullet around so it maintains the same velocity as when it leaves the revolver.

Some high velocity bullets get into 9-B.

Can we adjust rhcp's electricity absorption section? Specifically the part that mentions the 'there is no limit to the amount of electricity he can absorb'? That's nlf

Back