• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its probably better to word it 'able to absorb large amounts of electricitt, such as _____'. Saying there isnt a limit is the definition of nlf.

WeeklyBattles said:
Its probably better to word it 'able to absorb large amounts of electricitt, such as _____'. Saying there isnt a limit is the definition of nlf.
no one is saying it has no limit. We're saying it has no known limit, which is objectively correct

Shouldn't Shigechi's Harvest be at least 8-C with piercing damage?

It harms Josuke and Okuyasu directly like three different times.

Heck, he even says it could rip out their eyes and peel off their eyelids.

Giving someone a shot with a needle isn't Acupuncture.

Neither is poking someone's eye or ripping someone's eyelid.

I'd at least like to note that while he can't meaningfully harm people that high, he can puncture them and inject stuff and cause minor damage.

Can someone add Memory Manipulation and Death Manipulation to Rohan? Also, I don't know what this is, but if he tears pages off of his targets, they lose a proportionate amount of body mass.

I know this is an AP CRT, so may I ask for an upgrade in Rohan's AP. It should be greater than 10-A.

I think Star Platinum's feat of inhaling Justice could be brought back onto the table here, as your breathing actually plays a big factor into how hard your punches hit. It's part of the technique of punching someone. It's why you frequently hear boxers huff every time they punch.

Didn't we accept that as a supporting feat? It's one of the feats we use to justify 8-C+ for the higher tiers.

Actually, I just realized. Would DIO dunking a steam roller onto jotsro result in anything decent KE wise?

^

At the absolute high end, which makes sense as it was a pretty large vehicle.

No implication of a single strike, and dividing it by the amount of seconds it takes for Joules per second is probably not 8-B

Back