• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not even sure if you can reliably calculate the tensile strength of Hermit Purple but from a simple glance it should be at least street level for being able to swing off buildings.

Wait, if Part 8 doesn't scale to anyone, then what will happen to their speed? Since they can't scale to Silver Chariot now.

I'm not sure, but I'm going to begin implementation of the revisions for AP/Dura for parts 1-4 right now.

AP and Dura have been updated for Parts 1-4.

Prof, could you make a list for Part 5 and maybe 6 and 7 like I did for 1-4? I'd rather have someone more knowledgeable than I do that for those part.

Yes. Thats exactly it. And being the "Weakest" stand isn't exactly that bad, since stands are usually 9-B at minimum, especially during part 3.

Torlikoff said:
So we're starting to do all of this now?
Most of Parts 1-4 are done; I'm not sure who should be 8-C and 8-C+ in 5/6/7, so I'm waiting for input from Prof.

I can try to make a list for part 5 if you want. It'd be easy cause a lot of them aren't 8-B in the first place.

Okay, bit of an issue.

So, let's say Diego from another World's stand is the same as DIO's.

How exactly does it scale to Jhonny, Gyro, and the other Part 7 characters? As in, when did it ever hit ACT 4 or Johnny with the stand/user surviving? At best it scales to ACT 4, but how would that scale to anyone prior to that fight?

It's not the end of the world but I'd rather we finalize first.

Jojolion is connected to Sbr but no direct scaling yet.

I'll answer your questions and do the list later Weekly.

Back