• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Hopefully, this matchup is fair.

Johnny Test vs Cinder Fall.

7-C keys will be used for both characters (Johnny X vs Volumes 7-8 Cinder).

Johnny's equipment will be restricted.

Both start 150 meters apart from each other.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

The kid who outskills shonen protags: 7 (Nierre, John_Simat, DemonicDude, Keeweed, Vizer04, RandomGuy2345, Ailamiona)

The lady who's plans always go awry: 7 (Maverick_Zero_X, Popted2, DaReaperMan, Spinoirr, Baken384, Bruhtelho, TauanVictor)

The category people rarely vote for (I think): 1 (MonkeyOfLife)

Johnny-Test-Season-2-is-coming-after-its-revival.jpeg

ee1.jpg

Last edited:
Johnny: >>>50.3 Kilotons
Cinder: 21.8 Kilotons (t think)

If this is a stomp, then I'll just switch them both to their 8-B keys.

I shouldn't need to say that Cinder skillfucks, but otherwise Johnny apsolutely isn't surviving a hit from anything she puts her heat on because it has a tendency to turn those comparable to her to ash. And no, toon force will not be helping with that because Johnny's regen ain't High-Mid.

I shouldn't need to say that Cinder skillfucks, but otherwise Johnny apsolutely isn't surviving a hit from anything she puts her heat on because it has a tendency to turn those comparable to her to ash. And no, toon force will not be helping with that because Johnny's regen ain't High-Mid.
yeah fire is broken if you have no heat resistance or good enough regen

yeah fire is broken if you have no heat resistance
Johnny has Heat Resistance so...

Plus, he can easily avoid it. I don't think I need to mention how much he tends to spam TP in character.

Johnny has Heat Resistance so...

Plus, he can easily avoid it. I don't think I need to mention how much he tends to spam TP in character.
Heat resistance with no listed feats and probably nowhere near the crap Cinder's heat casually overwhelms.

Johnny can teleport or attack, not both, and he doesn't AOE immediately, whereas Text getting anywhere near Cinder, which is what he likes to do in order to do his big explosion, gets him hit. And did I mention he likes to announce his attack to the world to the point where he'll never get the jump on Cinder.

Heat resistance with no listed feats and probably nowhere near the crap Cinder's heat casually overwhelms.

Johnny can teleport or attack, not both, and he doesn't AOE immediately, whereas Text getting anywhere near Cinder, which is what he likes to do in order to do his big explosion, gets him hit. And did I mention he likes to announce his attack to the world to the point where he'll never get the jump on Cinder.
Survived on the Moon with no gear whatsoever. The Moon can be as hot as 260 degrees Fahrenheit. It was also stated that the Johnny X and Super Dukey outfits maintain their body heat.

Johnny's first move is usually Hurricane Hands, so yes, he pretty much AOE's immediately.
Eh, he has quite a bit of AoE, but not enough to where he'd actually use it in a city where he has a ghost of a chance to actually see Cinder before she's in range to skillfuck. Because 4 kilometers in a city isn't exactly what I'd call being able to actually see someone.
Should I specify how close the 2 are so they can both actually see each other?

Survived on the Moon with no gear whatsoever. The Moon can be as hot as 260 degrees Fahrenheit. It was also stated that the Johnny X and Super Dukey outfits maintain their body heat.

Johnny's first move is usually Hurricane Hands, so yes, he pretty much AOE's immediately.

Should I specify how close the 2 are so they can both actually see each other?
Aura users can dunk themselves in Lava without even really caring. Cinder both goes through this 2000° Fahrenheit heat resistance casually, but also ashes said people, so uh... yeh. Your right on Cinder's fire being way above it lol

Considering it's a city probably going to have to be decently close, probably like... maybe 50 meters? I dunno, 150 feet seems like a lot of breathing room in a city to slip away and snipe for either, and putting them point blank just gets test ****** over immediately, so gonna have to find a balance

Considering it's a city probably going to have to be decently close, probably like... maybe 50 meters? I dunno, 150 feet seems like a lot of breathing room in a city to slip away and snipe for either, and putting them point blank just gets test ****** over immediately, so gonna have to find a balance
So, I need to find a range where Johnny doesn't get skillf*cked.

Hmmm...

Would 75 meters be fine?

Plus, isn't Cinder like... extremely arrogant?

I don't think she'll Johnny seriously at all, which is pretty detrimental, considering the fact that Johnny's the stronger one by at least 2.31x.

So, I need to find a range where Johnny doesn't get skillf*cked.

Hmmm...

Would 75 meters be fine?
Gives Cinder way too much room to slip into a building or something and land the one hit she actually needs, basically, you need a distance that doesn't allow Cinder to slip away to skillfuck or surprise attack Test with a very firey ashing arrow in the back, so it's tricky for this fight, while I think even at the ideal distance Cinder would probably get the hit she needs before Test manages to get through her aura and practically incap her, it's still decently close from my view
Plus, isn't Cinder like... extremely arrogant?

I don't think she'll Johnny seriously at all, which is pretty detrimental, considering the fact that Johnny's the stronger one by at least 2.31x.
She's arrogant, not stupid. Also she's willing to kill, which is more than enough for her to bust out her more BS options even though they're extremely in-character anyway lol

the writers even mentioned that cinder has stoped being too cocky and that her one v one with android penny is the last time she is cocky

Gives Cinder way too much room to slip into a building or something and land the one hit she actually needs, basically, you need a distance that doesn't allow Cinder to slip away to skillfuck or surprise attack Test with a very firey ashing arrow in the back, so it's tricky for this fight, while I think even at the ideal distance Cinder would probably get the hit she needs before Test manages to get through her aura and practically incap her, it's still decently close from my view
Um, you act like Johnny's just going to stand there like an idiot instead of just doing something about it. Johnny can just use his Telepathy (which should honestly be Clairvoyance). Plus, TP spam. Kind of Johnny's thing here. But what do you think is the best range for these 2 to start at?

She's arrogant, not stupid. Also she's willing to kill, which is more than enough for her to bust out her more BS options even though they're extremely in-character anyway lol
the writers even mentioned that cinder has stoped being too cocky and that her one v one with android penny is the last time she is cocky
Do you really she's going to take an 11 year old boy wearing a ugly costume seriously initially?

Also, the moment Johnny gets hit by Cinder's fire, does he get turned to ash, or does he just get severely burned?

Um, you act like Johnny's just going to stand there like an idiot instead of just doing something about it. Johnny can just use his Telepathy (which should honestly be Clairvoyance). Plus, TP spam. Kind of Johnny's thing here. But what do you think is the best range for these 2 to start at?

Do you really she's going to take an 11 year old boy wearing a ugly costume seriously initially?
I have my doubts he'd do this without teleporting into the building or something and getting bodied for it

Like I said, I have no idea where they should start at, I'd have said the distance if I did lol

Even Cinder's costume looks dumb decently often, so yeah
Also, the moment Johnny gets hit by Cinder's fire, does he get turned to ash, or does he just get severely burned?
Considering the shit she throws around pretty much always? Ashed. She only doesn't do it to people that she isn't willing to kill, otherwise her fire and such are melting the areas and such

I have my doubts he'd do this without teleporting into the building or something and getting bodied for it

Like I said, I have no idea where they should start at, I'd have said the distance if I did lol

Even Cinder's costume looks dumb decently often, so yeah
True. The moment he knows where Cinder is, he's going to Teleport there. Though, Cinder wouldn't know that Johnny can Teleport. She'll get caught off guard, so I highly doubt Johnny would get bodied the moment he does this. I can also make an argument that Johnny can fight while blind, so even if he can't see Cinder, he should have no problem avoiding her attacks. Due to his Body Control, Johnny can fit in things as small as a vacuum, so that should make him harder to find, and even hit as well.

I'll put them at 150 meters apart from each other for now.

Johnny's costume looks far worse lmao. He looks a kid getting dressed up for Halloween. Highly doubt Cinder would take him remotely seriously initially.

Considering the shit she throws around pretty much always? Ashed. She only doesn't do it to people that she isn't willing to kill, otherwise her fire and such are melting the areas and such
Fair, thought my point still stands that Cinder won't take Johnny seriously. Same can probably be said for Johnny, too. He's kind of goofy/silly in nature. Though, I think Cinder's way of not taking things seriously is far more detrimental.

True. The moment he knows where Cinder is, he's going to Teleport there. Though, Cinder wouldn't know that Johnny can Teleport. She'll get caught off guard, so I highly doubt Johnny would get bodied the moment he does this. I can also make an argument that Johnny can fight while blind, so even if he can't see Cinder, he should have no problem avoiding her attacks. Due to his Body Control, Johnny can fit in things as small as a vacuum, so that should make him harder to find, and even hit as well.

I'll put them at 150 meters apart from each other for now.

Johnny's costume looks far worse lmao. He looks a kid getting dressed up for Halloween. Highly doubt Cinder would take him remotely seriously initially.

Fair, thought my point still stands that Cinder won't take Johnny seriously. Same can probably be said for Johnny, too. He's kind of goofy/silly in nature. Though, I think Cinder's way of not taking things seriously is far more detrimental.
Doesn't stop Cinder from just touching him and ashing him that way

Even assuming she would underestimate Test shed still be trying to mount his ashes in her room and go for the kill lol

Doesn't stop Cinder from just touching him and ashing him that way

Even assuming she would underestimate Test shed still be trying to mount his ashes in her room and go for the kill lol
Johnny can easily avoid something like a touch. Teleportation already covers that, which he spams in character.

Once again, Johnny has many ways to avoid this. Plus, what's to say that Johnny can Teleport Cinder somewhere where she can't come back from? That's something he'd do in character too. i can prove it to you.

Johnny can easily avoid something like a touch. Teleportation already covers that, which he spams in character.

Once again, Johnny has many ways to avoid this. Plus, what's to say that Johnny can Teleport Cinder somewhere where she can't come back from? That's something he'd do in character too. i can prove it to you.
Why would he do it, he doesn't know how dangerous Cinder hitting/touching him at all is, and spamming Teleportation that he generally uses by flapping his arms like a kid trying to fly in this key which he can't attack while doing

If he touches Cinder to do that, he's ashes. Cinder can AoE her fire out of her body in a several meters Radius and this isn't even Including the fact Cinder has a crushing LS advantage to do practically anything to test at all and get out of it

The only reason this fight is even remotely fair is because Test has a tendency to use his ranged options, he doesn't do that, he's ashes being scattered to the wind. he can't afford Cinder getting a hit in because that hit will be incredibly fatal to him. On the flip side giving him prior knowledge makes this a stomp because Cinder isn't doing anything to get close enough to actually hit him with her fire.

Curious, when did Cinder turn someone comparable to her to ash. The only person I remember she doing that was Pyrrha but at least according to this site, she is superior Pyrrha, both in base and w/ Maiden Powers

Why would he do it, he doesn't know how dangerous Cinder hitting/touching him at all is
Because it's common sense to do that in a fight? If you don't know what your opponent can do in a fight, wouldn't the smart thing to do is avoid the attacks?

and spamming Teleportation that he generally uses by flapping his arms like a kid trying to fly in this key which he can't attack while doing
Where are you getting this "he can't attack while doing TP?" I never said he could. The whole point was that Johnny should have no problem avoiding Cinder's attacks? How is Cinder avoiding city-sized attacks?

If he touches Cinder to do that, he's ashes. Cinder can AoE her fire out of her body in a several meters Radius and this isn't even Including the fact Cinder has a crushing LS advantage to do practically anything to test at all and get out of it
Fair.

The only reason this fight is even remotely fair is because Test has a tendency to use his ranged options, he doesn't do that, he's ashes being scattered to the wind. he can't afford Cinder getting a hit in because that hit will be incredibly fatal to him. On the flip side giving him prior knowledge makes this a stomp because Cinder isn't doing anything to get close enough to actually hit him with her fire.
Johnny has plenty of ways to avoid Cinder's attacks. How is Cinder avoiding Johnny's attacks? We're only talking about Cinder's attacks here.

How competent Johnny is varies drastically from episode to episode, though as Johnny X he’s usually at his most competent. I can’t remember Johnny ever being skilled, even when he is there are 70 more instances where he just brute forces through his problems. Due to Cinder’s heat Johnny gets one shot if he tries anything, though I don’t think Cinder scales to dusting aura. Pyrrha’s aura was broken and Ruby has survived her fire without immediately turning to ash. Though she should scale to lava and melting titanium so she’s still very high. The thing is that if Johnny was super competent Cinder would just be immediately overwhelmed by gadgets and Johnny’s AoE and be wrecked. But he isn’t, so Cinder nukes him with fire.

How competent Johnny is varies drastically from episode to episode, though as Johnny X he’s usually at his most competent.
Very true.

can’t remember Johnny ever being skilled, even when he is there are 70 more instances where he just brute forces through his problems.
He's really good at H2H, though Johnny doesn't go for H2H in his Johnny X key. Johnny X is very versatile though. He tends to "brute force" his way through problems as Johnny X due to how powerful he is. Cinder is very arrogant, so when she sees someone like Johnny, she won't take him serious initially.

Due to Cinder’s heat Johnny gets one shot if he tries anything, though I don’t think Cinder scales to dusting aura. Pyrrha’s aura was broken and Ruby has survived her fire without immediately turning to ash. Though she should scale to lava and melting titanium so she’s still very high.
Can't say nothing about this really.

The thing is that if Johnny was super competent Cinder would just be immediately overwhelmed by gadgets and Johnny’s AoE and be wrecked. But he isn’t, so Cinder nukes him with fire.
I already explained before how easily Johnny can avoid Cinder's attacks. Johnny goes for AOE off the bat. Cinder can't avoid these attacks, unless someone can prove me otherwise. Cinder's going to have to tank attacks 2.31x stronger than her, which is not good at all, considering that Johnny tends to spam AOE in character.

I could rewatch some Johnny X fights to refresh my memory but I don’t remember him constantly going for AoE, at least not at a rate that’ll get rid of Cinder before she gets a single hit in (granted her going for fire immediately is the worst case scenario, but it isn’t anywhere close to unlikely)

Back