• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On a positive note, here are my favorite episodes from the Season 2/Season 8! I'll also be listing my favorite episodes from the previous Seasons so it can look more... organized, I guess?

Season 1:
1. Johnny Test: Party Monster
2. Johnny's House of Horrors
3. Sonic Johnny
4. Johnny's Pink Plague
5. Li'l Johnny
6. Johnny Dodgeball

Season 2:
1. Phat Johnny
2. Johnny vs Bling-Bling 2
3. The Revenge of Johnny X
4. Johnny the Kid
5. Johnny X Strikes Back
6. The Good, the Bad & the Johnny

Season 3:
1. Johnny vs Bling-Bling 3
2. Johnny X and the Attack of the Snowmen
3. Johnny Applesauce
4. Johnny'mon/Return of Johnny'mon
5. Coming to a Johnny Near You
6. Johnny Escape from Bling-Bling Island
7. Johnny X: A New Beginning/Johnny X: The Final Ending.

Season 4:
1. Runaway Johnny
2. Dark Johnny
3. Johnny's Amazing Cookie Company
4. Johnny Get Yer Gum (Guilty Pleasure)
5. Johnny Johnny
6. Johnny's New BFF
7. Johnny Re-Animated
8. Johnny Tube

Season 5:
1. Rated J for Johnny
2. A Holly Johnny Christmas
3. Johnny Two-Face

Season 6:
1. Stop in the Name of Johnny
2. Johnny's Supreme Theme
3. Johnny's New Super Mega Villain
4. Johnny's Last Chapter

Johnny Test Netflix Revival Season 1/Season 7:
1. Johnny Unboxed
2. The Silence of the Johnny
3. Johnny'Mon Go!
4. Johnny the 13th
5. Johnny's Yard Sale
6. Say Cheese Johnny
7. Johnny Test, 90210

Netflix Revival Season 2/Season 8:
1. Johnny's Goodluck Charm
2. The Revenge of Johnny's Baby Bro
3. Escape from Johnny's House
4. Johnny the Monster Slayer
5. Johnny'Mon Go! Again
6. Return to the Wizard of Johnny
7. Johnny and the Squishy Wooshies
8. Johnny Con
9. 5 Seconds of Johnny
10. Johnny's Melee Mayhem

If you couldn't tell, Season 2/Season 8 has the most amount of episodes I like.

Before
cartoon_network_gets_revenge_2_by_mippytrippy_d7ctog9-fullview.jpg

After

alternative_ending_by_tirart_deyjgj3-pre.jpg

lmfao wtf
Here's the original post.

The guy who made the second art was inspired by the one that's shown above.

The image was basically a bunch of CN characters (Gumball, Finn, Steven, Mordecai, and Uncle Grandpa(???)) beating up Johnny Test, with the caption saying "WE HATE JOHNNY TEST!". This art is considered a "classic" by some people, as it really showed how bad the hate was for Johnny Test at that time period.

The guy who made the alternative image was inspired by it, so he made an alternate version of it, which makes sense since the original image aged liked milk (all the shows that are beating up Johnny have either ended or were cancelled, while Johnny got a Netflix Revival).

Both images are cringy (especially the original one), but it's a sight to see.

Been a while since Ilast watched the show for a while, and those new abilities does seem interesting. I mean, doesn't Johnny mostly just fart fire in that state?

Been a while since Ilast watched the show for a while, and those new abilities does seem interesting. I mean, doesn't Johnny mostly just fart fire in that state?
Kinda, but he does change it up if needed.

He usually leads with Power Poots, Hurricane Hands, and TP spam, but he will change it up if he needs to.

The Supernatural Luck thing comes from his equipment.

Last edited:
Cool, and now that I think about it, seeing this thread, I'll start rewatching Johnny Test and maybe I could help out with it's powerscaling

Cool, and now that I think about it, seeing this thread, I'll start rewatching Johnny Test and maybe I could help out with it's powerscaling
I would tell you to skip Season 5 and 6, but you need it so you can be more knowledgeable on the verse.

There ain’t a set size though for cities since I think they can range from hundreds to thousands.
Well, it's stated in the wiki that Several Kilometers is for the average size of a city.

The power poot explosion cover (and even exceeded) the size of the city.

Well, it's stated in the wiki that Several Kilometers is for the average size of a city.

The power poot explosion cover (and even exceeded) the size of the city.
Just check and it is 1 to 10 kilometers for the average city. It does sounds a bit misleading to being several it seems.

Kilometers: 1 - 10 km

• The distance/width of an average city, or the distance between cities.

Back